What do you think of interracial dates

A White Woman just cant have a White Baby with a Black Male, she may get a orgasm but on the expense of giving birth to a couple of mullato children. Also the White Guy is probably treating her better, with more love and respect, since Black Guys are more likely to leave their Girlfriends and Kids. It was readable in this very same Forum.

You are, in fact, a racist douchebag.

A White Woman just cant have a White Baby with a Black Male, she may get a orgasm but on the expense of giving birth to a couple of mullato children. Also the White Guy is probably treating her better, with more love and respect, since Black Guys are more likely to leave their Girlfriends and Kids. It was readable in this very same Forum.

Im a victim of racism, but not a racist. I treat every race with respect. I just reject the Notion of black supremacism (blacks fuck better, blacks have bigger cocks etc.)

Im a victim of racism, but not a racist. I treat every race with respect. I just reject the Notion of black supremacism (blacks fuck better, blacks have bigger cocks etc.)

Fuck you, hypocrite.

Is that Topic relevant to the race Relations Forum? How many of you dated interracially and how many refuse (and what are your reasons?)

During high school, in college, and after, I dated women who were black, and asian, and hispanic and I never thought it was anything other than completely normal.

the [sic] White guys who still marry a woman which [sic] dated a black guy are stupid themselfes [sic]

Do you just want to come right out and say you are a racist or what?

im not racist but Girls who choose a black guy for his big penis and Stamina are of low value to me

If you're going to call anyone stupid, make sure you spell correctly. It's "themselves".

Going from your avatar (assuming it's you) I don't you have many options nor have the power to call women trash. :eusa_whistle:

Do you just want to come right out and say you are a racist or what?

im not racist but Girls who choose a black guy for his big penis and Stamina are of low value to me

If you're going to call anyone stupid, make sure you spell correctly. It's "themselves".

Going from your avatar (assuming it's you) I don't you have many options nor have the power to call women trash. :eusa_whistle:

Why do you defend the obviously undefendable? Do you defend black supremacism?

Unkotare, "gypo" is a common slang word for 'gypsies'. And I mentioned his self-professed - though clearly misguided - allegiance to the white race, of which High_Gravity is familiar, to clear-up any misunderstanding that he and others may have in the future.

Indeed Gypsies are Hamites associated with the black race and originated in EGYPT, hence the word "gypsies" has become a almost universal colloquial term for displaced nomads from Egypt.

Unkotare, "gypo" is a common slang word for 'gypsies'. And I mentioned his self-professed - though clearly misguided - allegiance to the white race, of which High_Gravity is familiar, to clear-up any misunderstanding that he and others may have in the future.

Indeed Gypsies are Hamites associated with the black race and originated in EGYPT, hence the word "gypsies" has become a almost universal colloquial term for displaced nomads from Egypt.

Gypsies are dark skinned but they are not hamites/negroids and they are not from egypt. neither are egyptians hamites/negroids. egyptians are middle easterners. gypsies were mistaken for egyptians when they first arrived in europe, because of their dark eastern appearance but they never looked like SSA

gypsy fortune teller (16th century)
the_fortune_teller_t479.jpg

gypsy woman
tiganca.jpg

gypsies are a dark skinned, mediterannean caucasoid race from india

Gypsies are dark skinned but they are not hamites/negroids and they are not from egypt. neither are egyptians hamites/negroids. egyptians are middle easterners. gypsies were mistaken for egyptians when they first arrived in europe, because of their dark eastern appearance but they never looked like SSA

Sure, there are absolutely no Negroids in the Egypt which is in Africa.

Why do you defend the obviously undefendable? Do you defend black supremacism?

WTF are you talking about?

Egypt is Northafrica. Egyptians ethnicity is Northafrican which belongs to Middle Eastern in the broader sense. Like Moroccan, Tunisian, etc. Of course there are Negroids there and some People are mixed with Negroid but Egyptians are not as a Ethnicity SSA.

Gypsies are dark skinned but they are not hamites/negroids and they are not from egypt. neither are egyptians hamites/negroids. egyptians are middle easterners. gypsies were mistaken for egyptians when they first arrived in europe, because of their dark eastern appearance but they never looked like SSA.

gypsies are a dark skinned, mediterannean caucasoid race from india

Granted, there are many theories about where the gypsies originated. Some have maintained a tradition that their origins lie in a place called "little Egypt," believed to be somewhere between ancient Nubia and Egypt. Recently , though, caucasian linguists have linked their archaic language to India. Nevertheless, that alone does not negate the "Little Egypt" link. Looking at Mexico we see how the Spaniards transformed an entire indian culture into one of their making, language and all. And, looking closer to home, African Americans have lost their African languages and speak only English. From that perspective, it is easy to understand how linguists now might come to conclusions that Gypsies are not who they think say they are!.

Egypt is Northafrica. Egyptians ethnicity is Northafrican which belongs to Middle Eastern in the broader sense. Like Moroccan, Tunisian, etc. Of course there are Negroids there and some People are mixed with Negroid but Egyptians are not as a Ethnicity SSA.

I'd love to continue this debate but it is a bit off topic. I'll bow out and let the conversation return to interracial dating...

Forum List

Back