What do you think of interracial dates

On paper it seems like a sensible question/precaution one should take into consideration. Either way, does it fall within the standard definition of racism to openly declare that you'd rather your children and/or grandchildren shared the same skin colour as you do?

I don't think it does.
The standard definition of racism is the belief that one's race is superior to another or others. So you'd be right.

I am a realist -- not a racist. In this particular issue I simply do not believe in gambling against the odds. The risk of loss is far too dangerous.

If you were a realist then you would know that the number of the HIV population is still relatively small compared to the general population. There is a small chance of even meeting someone with HIV randomly.

For example: a 20/1000000 is not that significant from a 1/10000000 even though 20/10000000 is 20x more. Both occurrences are still relatively rare.
If you feel secure under these circumstances and you feel there is a good reason and it's worth the risk to allow your kids to gamble with their lives, then I sincerely wish you luck.

HIV among African Americans

The standard definition of racism is the belief that one's race is superior to another or others. So you'd be right.

I am a realist -- not a racist. In this particular issue I simply do not believe in gambling against the odds. The risk of loss is far too dangerous.

If you were a realist then you would know that the number of the HIV population is still relatively small compared to the general population. There is a small chance of even meeting someone with HIV randomly.

For example: a 20/1000000 is not that significant from a 1/10000000 even though 20/10000000 is 20x more. Both occurrences are still relatively rare.
If you feel secure under these circumstances and you feel there is a good reason and it's worth the risk to allow your kids to gamble with their lives, then I sincerely wish you luck.

HIV among African Americans

You're not too obvious.

I could care less who dates who - date a fucking zombie if you want to. As for me, If I were to date again, it would only be with a very intelligent white women, or my ex wife who is 1/2, european white, and 1/2,
costa rican. I am not attracted to black women; I am woed by the black race - not enough generational seperation from all that tribal shit!

Dating is one thing - procreating is another. I would think that a person would want to marry up - especially if they plan to have children.

I do believe the white race as a complete collective is more advanced than blacks, or hispanics. My barometer is technological advancement of predominately caucasion nations over those predominately black or hispanic - seems like a fair assessment to me. Most blacks, and hispanic males hate the white man, because they have assimilated the same data. There societal interactions also concur.

That being said - I have more respect for productive people irregardless of color; than do I for degenerates!

Last edited:
Having dated few woman, and having been with only the two women I have wed, my first wife then after her passing her good friend, I must admit the OP makes no sense to me.

Who would care what race if the two were in love?

one of my sisters married a black guy (we're white) that was cool.

one of my sisters married an asian guy. that was cool.

one of my sisters married a polish guy. we don't speak to her.

I know what you mean My youngest sister married a guy from Massachusetts. I wonder if they ever had any kids...

Well I have to admitt. I have a bit of Racist Sentiments. I would be a turned off if i knew a Woman dated a black guy before me. Or leaves me for a black guy. I guess I Need to get over this Feelings. I dont want to be Racist, but I dont like it.

Is that Topic relevant to the race Relations Forum? How many of you dated interracially and how many refuse (and what are your reasons?)
Doesn't bother me either way....If two people of different races want to date and build a relationship, fine by me.....If people aren't attracted to other races, or don't believe in races mixing, fine by me.

No skin off my back, either way.

Well I have to admitt. I have a bit of Racist Sentiments. I would be a turned off if i knew a Woman dated a black guy before me. Or leaves me for a black guy. I guess I Need to get over this Feelings. I dont want to be Racist, but I dont like it.

Just quoting the bold

Yeah I'd have admit, if I were in your shoes I'd be mad if my girlfriend left me for a black dude. After all, she went from this
$pic1.jpg

To This:

$pic2.jpg

LOL...like Noomi said get over it.

Edit:

Not to be a douche but you did call me retarded in the other thread...Call us even now.

I think you should explore these feelings; this is a great place to do so - I am very interested!

Forum List

Back