What do you think of interracial dates

well i have to admitt. I have a bit of racist sentiments. I would be a turned off if i knew a woman dated a black guy before me. Or leaves me for a black guy. I guess i need to get over this feelings. I dont want to be racist, but i dont like it.
i think you should explore these feelings; this is a great place to do so - i am very interested!

$download.jpg

well i have to admitt. I have a bit of racist sentiments. I would be a turned off if i knew a woman dated a black guy before me. Or leaves me for a black guy. I guess i need to get over this feelings. I dont want to be racist, but i dont like it.
i think you should explore these feelings; this is a great place to do so - i am very interested!

View attachment 23994

White women are always dating , and sleeping with black men , and then have white men
as low rate two bit secounds. Messes their minds up. Then they get married to white
guys, and live unfullfilled lives. This has been the case now for many years.
They miss that Back mans power, and overeall stamina. You have a lot of premature
ejaculatory white men out there.!?

52nd Street is crazy. It is the black women, who after torrid love affairs with whitey, have to settle for far less with black men. Just messes em all up.

I am having fun with 52nd Street as I have had fun with making you look like a fool for 23 months.

Son, it is called spoofing. Not not "spooning" but "spoofing."

:lol:

View attachment 23994

White women are always dating , and sleeping with black men , and then have white men
as low rate two bit secounds. Messes their minds up. Then they get married to white
They miss that Back mans power, and overeall stamina. You have a lot of premature
My late wife was a clinical psychologist. As such she was in a position to gather considerably more insight into sexual behaviors as is the ordinary individual. According to her what you've said is true of some White women, the determining factors being individual sexuality and social attitudes. She also said that White women who choose Black lovers because of penis size and superior sexual stamina are in fact using those Blacks as living dildoes, a circumstance which accounts for the failure of the vast majority of Black/White relationships.

My late wife was a clinical psychologist. As such she was in a position to gather considerably more insight into sexual behaviors as is the ordinary individual. According to her what you've said is true of some White women, the determining factors being individual sexuality and social attitudes. She also said that White women who choose Black lovers because of penis size and superior sexual stamina are in fact using those Blacks as living dildoes, a circumstance which accounts for the failure of the vast majority of Black/White relationships.

Your wife "was" one. I wonder why?

View attachment 23994

the White guys who still marry a woman which dated a black guy are stupid themselfes

the [sic] White guys who still marry a woman which [sic] dated a black guy are stupid themselfes [sic]

Do you just want to come right out and say you are a racist or what?

the [sic] White guys who still marry a woman which [sic] dated a black guy are stupid themselfes [sic]

im not racist but Girls who choose a black guy for his big penis and Stamina are of low value to me

Last edited:

im not racist but Girls who choose a black guy for his big penis and Stamina are of low value to me
Factor A: The primary aspect of female sexuality is it takes much longer for the average woman to become fully aroused and to achieve orgasm than for the average man. For this reason many (most?) White women are disappointed with the performance of most White sex partners.

Factor B: The average Black male secretes a significantly higher level of testosterone than does the average White male, which accounts for the average Black male having a larger penis than his average White counterpart, along with considerably more sexual stamina (staying power).

When Factor A is combined with Factor B the outcome is predictable.

White men who are not sufficiently endowed and who reach orgasm much too quickly to satisfy their mates have two choices. They can either gather a collection of assorted sex toys (vibrating dildoes, etc.) and spend more time with foreplay and other arousing behaviors (indulging their mates' fantasies), or they can risk them succumbing to frustration and seeking gratification elsewhere.

Factor A combined with Factor B is known to be the provocation for a great many lynchings in the deep South during slavery and the Jim Crow eras.

Factor A: The primary aspect of female sexuality is it takes much longer for the average woman to become fully aroused and to achieve orgasm than for the average man. For this reason many (most?) White women are disappointed with the performance of most White sex partners.

Factor B: The average Black male secretes a significantly higher level of testosterone than does the average White male, which accounts for the average Black male having a larger penis than his average White counterpart, along with considerably more sexual stamina (staying power).

When Factor A is combined with Factor B the outcome is predictable.

White men who are not sufficiently endowed and who reach orgasm much too quickly to satisfy their mates have two choices. They can either gather a collection of assorted sex toys (vibrating dildoes, etc.) and spend more time with foreplay and other arousing behaviors (indulging their mates' fantasies), or they can risk them succumbing to frustration and seeking gratification elsewhere.

Factor A combined with Factor B is known to be the provocation for a great many lynchings in the deep South during slavery and the Jim Crow eras.

i dont believe sexual satisfaction and a orgasm i the Primary Goal in our lifes. what is with carrying on the Tradition, Love, Romance etc.?

A White Woman just cant have a White Baby with a Black Male, she may get a orgasm but on the expense of giving birth to a couple of mullato children. Also the White Guy is probably treating her better, with more love and respect, since Black Guys are more likely to leave their Girlfriends and Kids. It was readable in this very same Forum.

Forum List

Back