What do you think of guys who are not truly white

If they would have just had the forethought to be born white.

Actually it’s not difficult to be a White guy, no matter what color your skin is...

Follow the Laws
Respect Authority
Be self-sufficient

That’s about 90% of it.

At least half the laws ware wrong or applied so unfairly that they should not be followed.
For example, nanny laws like Prohibition, the War on Drugs, etc., or unfair laws like tax laws, etc.
In a democratic republic, the only legal source of authority is the inherent rights of individuals. Government is NOT a legal source of any authority at all, and instead is the main source of corruption.
Most born to wealth, like the recent SCOTUS nominee, Kavanaugh, are ill tempered and smug little spoiled brats, who got away with everything he wanted to. He is not self sufficient at all, but privileged.
If he had to actually work for a living, he would die because he has no skills.

"Submitted for your approval ..." Cue Twilight Zone theme.

Let me guess. High school sophomore?

Nope, add about 50 years.
Twilight Zone is a very old show.
There have been remakes, but not with that opening,
And that is not even the original, but the oldest one I could find.
I come from the 60s beatnik and 70s counter culture era.

Well now if you gonna stay cool, you got to wail. You got to put somethin' down. You got to make some jive. Don't you know what I'm talkin' about?

They did not call us the Counter Culture for nothing.
We always had to be protesting something.
But it was not all hardship, like protesting puritanical restrictions was a lot of fun, especially when protesting drug laws.
A little Ripple or Boonesferry did not hurt either.
We had better music back then as well.

But want to be white? Uncle Toms?
I'm.not sure I understand the issue here. Does it bother you that some folks with darker skin "act" just like your idea of how white people act?

No but often such people were racist to me like a peruvian amerindian. He said white people like amerindians more then gypsies and that gypsies are bottom feeders, he had the same hierarachy of races as a white supremacist. He also made fun of jews and gypsies and the holocaust and of black africans he also made fun of. I mean such people not just someone who speaks correct english or wears a suit. I dont even think thats white, or having manners is white.
Just because he had darker skin doesn't mean he can't be every bit as racist and an American whit supremacist.

That is true, but it is weird for white people to come to North American, where everyone is darker, and then start claiming white is better. It would not be weird if they had stayed in Europe and done that. But is seems really out of place in North America.
Our culture IS better. The mutant libs have given whites a bad name.

Not sure about that.
We are emulating the culture of the Romans, since that creates more power.
But the natives seem to be a lot happier.
They are not committing mass murder/suicides nearly as much.
We are way too material.
We work too much, expect too much, and are way too disappointed.
The native cultures know how to enjoy the moment more.
They don't agonizes over arbitrary future goals that may not really make any sense.

I look white, I act white, I was raised white though my grandfather is an Injun. Heck, didn't even know my one grandfather wasn't my real grandfather until I was in my thirties, didn't know I was a mix of Honky and Injun until then. Doesn't mean I get dressed up Injun style and put on my warpaint....... Too often...... ;eusa_whistle:

People with majority White ancestry if they look White and dont identify as minority and dont have a history of discrimination are White to me. That is my Definition as well as caucasians from western asia and northern africa. That is the most common politically correct american Definition.
Why worry about it? It means nothing to anyone but those very few who concoct reasons why one race is better than another.

You seem like a good guy. To me such people are annoying and I have a bad opinion about them just like I dont like the white supremacists themselfes.

I look white, I act white, I was raised white though my grandfather is an Injun. Heck, didn't even know my one grandfather wasn't my real grandfather until I was in my thirties, didn't know I was a mix of Honky and Injun until then. Doesn't mean I get dressed up Injun style and put on my warpaint....... Too often...... ;eusa_whistle:

People with majority White ancestry if they look White and dont identify as minority and dont have a history of discrimination are White to me. That is my Definition as well as caucasians from western asia and northern africa. That is the most common politically correct american Definition.
Why worry about it? It means nothing to anyone but those very few who concoct reasons why one race is better than another.

You seem like a good guy. To me such people are annoying and I have a bad opinion about them just like I dont like the white supremacists themselfes.
I find people annoying all the time, heck I find myself annoying from time to time. I usually just, shake my head, laugh and go about my business.

Actually it’s not difficult to be a White guy, no matter what color your skin is...

Follow the Laws
Respect Authority
Be self-sufficient

That’s about 90% of it.

At least half the laws ware wrong or applied so unfairly that they should not be followed.
For example, nanny laws like Prohibition, the War on Drugs, etc., or unfair laws like tax laws, etc.
In a democratic republic, the only legal source of authority is the inherent rights of individuals. Government is NOT a legal source of any authority at all, and instead is the main source of corruption.
Most born to wealth, like the recent SCOTUS nominee, Kavanaugh, are ill tempered and smug little spoiled brats, who got away with everything he wanted to. He is not self sufficient at all, but privileged.

Well now if you gonna stay cool, you got to wail. You got to put somethin' down. You got to make some jive. Don't you know what I'm talkin' about?

But it was not all hardship, like protesting puritanical restrictions was a lot of fun, especially when protesting drug laws.

I also grew up 50s and 60s. We went to protests on the Mall (DC) 68-70 strictly to meet girls, score dope and support the troops.

The Counterculture was the birth of many of our current problems.

I also grew up 50s and 60s. We went to protests on the Mall (DC) 68-70 strictly to meet girls, score dope and support the troops.

The Counterculture was the birth of many of our current problems.

Seems like the counterculture an improvement to me, even if short lived.
The Vietnam war was just a long standing habit of abusing other countries in order to increase military profiteering from killing people. Not a moral or productive thing to do, since it is just paid out of taxation and not actual useful production and sales of useful goods.
Seems to me that the current problems are coming from ignoring what we all should have learned in the 60s and 70s, that wars are almost always evil and corrupt. But now we are murdering innocent people in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt, Syria, Yemen, Panama, Grenada, etc. What happened to the knowledge that foreign wars are wrong and evil, and that we must only act in defense? These were all illegal wars of aggression.

Actually, from DNA testing, they discovered we are all Blacks.
Turns out we all came from a women in Africa about 100,000 years ago, and that is too short of a time for any significant evolution since then.
So whites are just a rare genetic mutation of Black, that can be brough out with enough inbreeding.
Mitochondrial Eve - Wikipedia
But the fact we are all Black does not alter the fact whites get better treatment in this country.
And then there is nothing wrong for wanting to pass as white as possible.
Sorry, no. We arent all black. Thank God

Sorry, but we are all Blacks in the human race.
About 100,000 years ago, of all the people living now, we all came from a single Black woman.
And in 100,000 years, we can inbreed to look different, but we would still be just selecting traits that existed back then in that Black women's DNA.
You can't get enough viable mutation in only 100,000 years for anything else.
All existing traits we call White, have actually be Black traits, even if only in a small minority of Blacks or covered up by other more dominant traits in most Blacks.

I'm.not sure I understand the issue here. Does it bother you that some folks with darker skin "act" just like your idea of how white people act?

No but often such people were racist to me like a peruvian amerindian. He said white people like amerindians more then gypsies and that gypsies are bottom feeders, he had the same hierarachy of races as a white supremacist. He also made fun of jews and gypsies and the holocaust and of black africans he also made fun of. I mean such people not just someone who speaks correct english or wears a suit. I dont even think thats white, or having manners is white.
Just because he had darker skin doesn't mean he can't be every bit as racist and an American whit supremacist.

That is true, but it is weird for white people to come to North American, where everyone is darker, and then start claiming white is better. It would not be weird if they had stayed in Europe and done that. But is seems really out of place in North America.

In what way?
Remember, European whites were living in mud huts when Blacks and browns in the Mediterranean were building massive masonry artifacts, creating literature, developing algebra and calculus, starting the scientific method, etc.

Turns out we all came from a women in Africa about 100,000 years ago, and that is too short of a time for any significant evolution since then.
So whites are just a rare genetic mutation of Black, that can be brough out with enough inbreeding.
But the fact we are all Black does not alter the fact whites get better treatment in this country.

About 100,000 years ago, of all the people living now, we all came from a single Black woman.

She must have been quite sore.

In what way?
Remember, European whites were living in mud huts when Blacks and browns in the Mediterranean were building massive masonry artifacts, creating literature, developing algebra and calculus, starting the scientific method, etc.

One day you'll figure out that skin means nothing.

She must have been quite sore.

It is a little hard to imagine, but what it means is that all the other family lines possible at that time, all died out.
Her descendants are the only ones that survived til this time.

In what way?

Oh I agree completely.
I don't think any grouping of human beings likely has any significant difference from any other grouping.
There are single individuals who may be smarter, dumber, faster, slower, stronger, weaker, etc., but once you have any reasonable sized group, odd are enough diverse traits exist to make them all fairly equal.

In what way?

himba-village-traditional-huts-near-600w-319817000.jpg

In what way?

Oh I agree completely.
I don't think any grouping of human beings likely has any significant difference from any other grouping.
There are single individuals who may be smarter, dumber, faster, slower, stronger, weaker, etc., but once you have any reasonable sized group, odd are enough diverse traits exist to make them all fairly equal.
Every place Africans settle in white lands, petty crimes follow

In what way?

himba-village-traditional-huts-near-600w-319817000.jpg

The fact some Blacks also like primitive life is not something to denigrate.
There are lots of whites smart enough to know that primitive life has lost of benefits.
We watch reality shows of people making it in the wilds of Alaska all the time, for example.
But the facts are that math, science, language, literature, architecture, astronomy, etc. came from people other than white Europeans.

In what way?

Oh I agree completely.
Every place Africans settle in white lands, petty crimes follow

Australia is not a "white land", but was historically the land of Black Aborigines.
Nor do I see the Blacks in the video being criminal.
The violence is being committed by the white.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I think there are a lot of guys in the minority community who see the lives of most White makes as something to aspire to. Unfortunately many of them don’t understand what it takes to get to the same place those White makes are culturally and financially.
We understand. It's just that there are not enough of us to control all the institutions so that we can make laws and policies that benefit s more than whites, like whites do.

I think there are a lot of guys in the minority community who see the lives of most White makes as something to aspire to. Unfortunately many of them don’t understand what it takes to get to the same place those White makes are culturally and financially.
We understand. It's just that there are not enough of us to control all the institutions so that we can make laws and policies that benefit s more than whites, like whites do.

Agreed that there is not much a minority can do when the institutions, power, and capital are all in the hands of others who do not like to share with minorities.
About the only thing minorities can do is try to cooperate more and for parents to try to be more educating and inspiring, to make up for the lack of support from the rest of society.

Forum List

Back