What do you think of guys who are not truly white

But want to be white? Uncle Toms?
I'm.not sure I understand the issue here. Does it bother you that some folks with darker skin "act" just like your idea of how white people act?

You have to understand why the term "Uncle Tom" is derogatory.
It is not just one who wants to take advantage of white privilege, but one who is willing to support white privilege even when they know it is wrong, under the hope they will also benefit from their support being rewarded.
It is like the prisoner who rats on other prisoners smuggling drugs or something else harmless, in order to get a shorter sentence. It is a term of dishonor.
I understand that perfectly, I don't think the OP does though.

I feel better about them, than I do about whites that want to be black (Wiggers)

I'm.not sure I understand the issue here. Does it bother you that some folks with darker skin "act" just like your idea of how white people act?

No but often such people were racist to me like a peruvian amerindian. He said white people like amerindians more then gypsies and that gypsies are bottom feeders, he had the same hierarachy of races as a white supremacist. He also made fun of jews and gypsies and the holocaust and of black africans he also made fun of. I mean such people not just someone who speaks correct english or wears a suit. I dont even think thats white, or having manners is white.

No but often such people were racist to me like a peruvian amerindian. He said white people like amerindians more then gypsies and that gypsies are bottom feeders, he had the same hierarachy of races as a white supremacist. He also made fun of jews and gypsies and the holocaust and of black africans he also made fun of. I mean such people not just someone who speaks correct english or wears a suit. I dont even think thats white, or having manners is white.
Just because he had darker skin doesn't mean he can't be every bit as racist and an American whit supremacist.

Just because he had darker skin doesn't mean he can't be every bit as racist and an American whit supremacist.

I think he cant be a white supremacist because he is not white. And he is racist, but he derrives his racism from the notion "that white people like him more" so that means he worships whites.

I think he cant be a white supremacist because he is not white. And he is racist, but he derrives his racism from the notion "that white people like him more" so that means he worships whites.
That is uncletomism

Mort, your window to America comes through left wing Hollywood and the left wing American Press.
They constantly distort and exploit race issues because it empowers the them.
Race is not that big of a deal to average normal people.
Stop worrying about it.

People?

Stupid question.

Where and when darker people were in control, just as Egypt or even ancient Rome, being dark was coveted.
The white Germanic people were discriminated against and treated badly by the Romans because they were too white.
If you think the ancient Romans were pure white, you would be wrong.
They had dark hair, dark eyes, and brown skin.
We imagine them from their Hollywood representations.

If they would have just had the forethought to be born white.

Actually it’s not difficult to be a White guy, no matter what color your skin is...

Follow the Laws
Respect Authority
Be self-sufficient

That’s about 90% of it.

At least half the laws ware wrong or applied so unfairly that they should not be followed.
For example, nanny laws like Prohibition, the War on Drugs, etc., or unfair laws like tax laws, etc.
In a democratic republic, the only legal source of authority is the inherent rights of individuals. Government is NOT a legal source of any authority at all, and instead is the main source of corruption.
Most born to wealth, like the recent SCOTUS nominee, Kavanaugh, are ill tempered and smug little spoiled brats, who got away with everything he wanted to. He is not self sufficient at all, but privileged.
If he had to actually work for a living, he would die because he has no skills.

"Submitted for your approval ..." Cue Twilight Zone theme.

Let me guess. High school sophomore?

Nope, add about 50 years.
Twilight Zone is a very old show.
There have been remakes, but not with that opening,
And that is not even the original, but the oldest one I could find.
I come from the 60s beatnik and 70s counter culture era.

This goes back to feudal times.
Jews and Gypsies were nomadic and not tied to any piece of land as feudal serfs were.
It was illegal for feudal serfs to try to move and not works for their feudal baron lord.
This continued up until around 1750 or so, and is why the North American colonies were so popular.

Amerinds are given higher status then nomads because they had stronger ties to their native territories, and were not nomadic. Nomads are impossible to control if you are a dictator. The Bedouins of Mideast are discriminated against for the same reason. As nomads, they are not trusted by dictators.

Customs like dress, manners, etc., often are affectations used to discriminate against possible outsiders that they do not trust as much. I think a lot of people pretend it is a question of superiority, but I think the reality is that it is more a question of loyalties, based on not knowing if there is something better or not.

At least half the laws ware wrong or applied so unfairly that they should not be followed.
For example, nanny laws like Prohibition, the War on Drugs, etc., or unfair laws like tax laws, etc.
In a democratic republic, the only legal source of authority is the inherent rights of individuals. Government is NOT a legal source of any authority at all, and instead is the main source of corruption.
Most born to wealth, like the recent SCOTUS nominee, Kavanaugh, are ill tempered and smug little spoiled brats, who got away with everything he wanted to. He is not self sufficient at all, but privileged.

Those “nanny kaws”, more properly known as Moral Laws are the most important ones and need to be upgraded to Immediate Capital Crimes (Innediate Execution, No Trial”.

All Authority comes from the biggest weapons of the day and the willingness to use them. Always has and always will

It doesn’t matter how the self-sufficiency is achieved, so long as it’s legsl. The important thing is that people are not sucking on the public test, which is connected. To the paychecks of the working class.

That is true, but it is weird for white people to come to North American, where everyone is darker, and then start claiming white is better. It would not be weird if they had stayed in Europe and done that. But is seems really out of place in North America.

Actually, from DNA testing, they discovered we are all Blacks.
Turns out we all came from a women in Africa about 100,000 years ago, and that is too short of a time for any significant evolution since then.
So whites are just a rare genetic mutation of Black, that can be brough out with enough inbreeding.
Mitochondrial Eve - Wikipedia
But the fact we are all Black does not alter the fact whites get better treatment in this country.
And then there is nothing wrong for wanting to pass as white as possible.
Sorry, no. We arent all black. Thank God

That is true, but it is weird for white people to come to North American, where everyone is darker, and then start claiming white is better. It would not be weird if they had stayed in Europe and done that. But is seems really out of place in North America.
Our culture IS better. The mutant libs have given whites a bad name.

If they would have just had the forethought to be born white.

Actually it’s not difficult to be a White guy, no matter what color your skin is...

Follow the Laws
Respect Authority
Be self-sufficient

That’s about 90% of it.

"Submitted for your approval ..." Cue Twilight Zone theme.

Let me guess. High school sophomore?

Nope, add about 50 years.
Twilight Zone is a very old show.
There have been remakes, but not with that opening,
And that is not even the original, but the oldest one I could find.
I come from the 60s beatnik and 70s counter culture era.

Well now if you gonna stay cool, you got to wail. You got to put somethin' down. You got to make some jive. Don't you know what I'm talkin' about?

Those “nanny kaws”, more properly known as Moral Laws are the most important ones and need to be upgraded to Immediate Capital Crimes (Innediate Execution, No Trial”.

All Authority comes from the biggest weapons of the day and the willingness to use them. Always has and always will

It doesn’t matter how the self-sufficiency is achieved, so long as it’s legsl. The important thing is that people are not sucking on the public test, which is connected. To the paychecks of the working class.

Nanny laws differ slightly from moral laws in that they include things like mandatory seat belts or gun control.
These are things where dictators decide their opinion is superior to that of average people, without having any basis for that.

No trial would mean no judicial review, which guarantees massive abuse and corruption, contrary to what a democratic republic is supposed to represent.

Authority can't come from the barrel of a gun because then you can't make murder illegal. Murder is exactly what might makes rights results in.

It does matter how self sufficiency is achieved.
If it is inherited, then it is against the egalitarianism that a democratic republic requires.
If you do not have equality of opportunity from birth, then you have just an oligarchy, not a democratic republic.

No one is sucking on the public teat except civil servants.
There really is only welfare for single women with dependent children, or the disabled.
Essentially there is no other means of living off welfare, in the US.
The US has the lowest social services funding in almost the whole civilized world.

Forum List

Back