What do you think is positively MOST important issue this (presidential) election cycle-and why. Poll

What do you think is positively MOST important issue this (presidential) election cycle

• 2 economy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 USA security

• 5 getting the other party OUT

• 7 all the above are very important, can't decide #1

• Total voters
What do you think is positively MOST important issue this (presidential) election cycle
Making sure, the one elected does not change the country away from Constitutional, rule of law, and historical norms, grounded all the way back to when this country was first formed, because as a conservative, conserving the country, to continue to work its problems in a democratically elected representative republic, where the votes of the people count, whether the loser likes it or not, is paramount.

u mean like potato is doing?
No. Like the Orange Anti-American narcissist would do. Everything else can be worked, as long as we protect the foundation, upon which this nation was built. Republican used to understand this, across the board. Many still do, as well as the vast majority of real Americans, including independents.

No. Like the Orange Anti-American narcissist would do. Everything else can be worked, as long as we protect the foundation, upon which this nation was built. Republican used to understand this, across the board. Many still do, as well as the vast majority of real Americans, including independents.
The bubble you dwell in, is smaller than you realize...

The bubble you dwell in, is smaller than you realize...
No. Your bubble of not equal snakes eating itself is the small bubble. Have another shot of vodka, bum a smoke, do something constructive with your time, Yuri.

No. Your bubble of not equal snakes eating itself is the small bubble. Have another shot of vodka, bum a smoke, do something constructive with your time, Yuri.
I do. Let the math sort it out...

Whether or not you want Kamala Harris to be President. Wait til the election draws closer---it will be the deciding issue.

Political corruption and war.
Not just this cycle, every cycle is the same. Eliminate the corruption, or at least hinder it, get the decision making back into partnership with the people, and the rest of it will fall in line. Not just for us, but the rest of the world too. The house we are living in is riddled with rot and I think most people are aware of how far it needs to be demolished to get to good wood, and are terrified and feel powerless. That's why they are whistling in the dark and hoping for something good to happen if they just don't rock the boat.

LOL!

The left: We want to "protect the foundation", but you need to either take this experimental medical procedure, or lose your job, home, and kids.

Oh, and you can't protest the government, or we'll arrest you, imprison you without due process, and put you in jail for the rest of your life.

Fuckin' hypocrites.

DEMAND VOTER ID AND PAPER BALLOTS FOR ALL!
I may be missing something but wouldn't the same people doing the disputed results reporting be the same crew that would recount them? Maybe not in "name" but out of the same basket.

Election integrity. But that ship has sailed....
what does that mean? we won't have fair elections ever again?

well... can't blame anyone 4 thinking that

But I have seen some signs of America being on the mend

things like this:

All Rs--every single one(!!!)-- voted for impeachment to proceed!

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

DEMAND VOTER ID AND PAPER BALLOTS FOR ALL!
I may be missing something but wouldn't the same people doing the disputed results reporting be the same crew that would recount them? Maybe not in "name" but out of the same basket.
you're not the one missing anything. The elites are missing things.. like (in some cases) a functioning brain.

I guess it's hard for them to see down the road into the future, which is beginning to look very bleak... but maybe not for them, so

they don't care..

The whole damn list could be fixed if we could find a way to deport illegals along with all the country-hating, liberal-voting fools who have infected this country.
well, maybe not the abortion thing...

I'm surprised people voted for Abortion as being the primary issue

I wonder if they are pro life or pro death? or 1 of both?

Forum List

Back