CDZ What Do You KNOW About the Russia-Ukraine Conflict?

I don't KNOW anything about the Russia-Ukraine conflict. I can only evaluate various sources of "information" based on their prior histories of accuracy and lack of obvious bias in reporting. Unfortunately, this excludes almost all of mainstream media and a good deal of nontraditional sources as well. This leaves me with very little reliable data upon which to base an opinion as to what is really going on over there.

I'm sorry, but showing selected film over and over again of some egregious event does not promote a broad understanding of the true nature of this conflict. Instead, I am struck by the lack of widespread devastation seen in previous wars. Compared with its predecessors, "WW3" seems more like a training exercise. As a result, I am forced to rely more on historical parallels (and attendant political machinations) than on current reporting.

Does anyone else have this problem?

I know that Blackrock and other financial companies in the U.S. have a vested interest in having Russia crush the Ukraine, as they have a lot more money vested in Russian bonds and deals with Russian oligarchs than they do in Ukrainian interests, hence why the right wing propoganda mills are suddenly all peace loving hippies and babbling about 'Ukrainian neo-nazis n stuff' and sucking Putin's penis.

I don't KNOW anything about the Russia-Ukraine conflict. I can only evaluate various sources of "information" based on their prior histories of accuracy and lack of obvious bias in reporting. Unfortunately, this excludes almost all of mainstream media and a good deal of nontraditional sources as well. This leaves me with very little reliable data upon which to base an opinion as to what is really going on over there.

I'm sorry, but showing selected film over and over again of some egregious event does not promote a broad understanding of the true nature of this conflict. Instead, I am struck by the lack of widespread devastation seen in previous wars. Compared with its predecessors, "WW3" seems more like a training exercise. As a result, I am forced to rely more on historical parallels (and attendant political machinations) than on current reporting.

Does anyone else have this problem?
Your post isn't serious, but again just more conservative whining.

Forum List

Back