What Do You Consider "Fat" for a Woman?

Not really. Honestly, I don't know that I even want to see naked pics of you. You probably have gross veiny titties with huge nips. Also, at your age it is a given that you have cellulite on your ass. Bleach! <Shudder>

{I meant "blech", not bleach. Though in your case maybe you do bleach your bum hole? Who knows. Moreover, who cares?}

Are you sure you aren't a woman?

I don't say stupid shit, annoy the piss out of everyone around me or bleed 5 days out of the month. I also have a gigantic schlong hanging between my legs. My basic powers of deduction compel the conclusion that I am man.

Moreover, I am not hung up on my looks like you. Goddamn it, I feel sorry for any dude that gets hooked up with you. No wonder you don't have any kids!

I beg to differ!!! You've done nothing but say stupid shit since you joined this forum. All of your threads where you moan and complain about women, when it is obvious that the problem is you. Like I told you before, you will change or you will die alone.

I doubt it. I think you probably have a itty bitty teeny weeny penis. :D

I'm better than you in more departments than just looks sweetie. :D

Why is it so important for you to feel like you are "better than" me or anyone else?

I don't "feel" like I am. I know I am! :)
Must be tough socializing with you, the idea that you are in a beauty contest and only concentrate on your daffy aura...Do you watch yourself in the mirror when you masturbate to a film with you in it??

I don't say stupid shit, annoy the piss out of everyone around me or bleed 5 days out of the month. I also have a gigantic schlong hanging between my legs. My basic powers of deduction compel the conclusion that I am man.

Moreover, I am not hung up on my looks like you. Goddamn it, I feel sorry for any dude that gets hooked up with you. No wonder you don't have any kids!

I beg to differ!!! You've done nothing but say stupid shit since you joined this forum. All of your threads where you moan and complain about women, when it is obvious that the problem is you. Like I told you before, you will change or you will die alone.

Why is it so important for you to feel like you are "better than" me or anyone else?

Must be tough socializing with you, the idea that you are in a beauty contest and only concentrate on your daffy aura...Do you watch yourself in the mirror when you masturbate to a film with you in it??

Sometimes. :lol:

Hey! Here is my song . . . to myself.
giggle.gif

Zsa Zsa, aka "Chris", is coming completely unglued (if she ever was "glued" together in the first place).

Forum List

Back