What Do You Consider "Fat" for a Woman?

Ha ha ha!!! I could have you in a second, then leave you the minute I am through (after I clean off my dick on your ridiculous 1980s hairstyle).

You ought to be more gracious to me since I am sharing my thought processes. Why opt for being so self-defensive, sweetheart? Are you just an angry person because your titties sag below your belly at your age? Whoops! I forgot. That is a sore point with you, isn't it, Zsa Zsa? Ha ha ha!!!!!

Err. No, you could not. I have standards.

My breasts are firm and perky, BTW. Also, they are much too small to sag to anywhere near my belly. Lol. Since I work out and take excellent care of my body and health, my body looks and feels fantastic!! So put that in your crack pipe and smoke it, cracker. ;) Lol.

Also, grow up. You act like a stupid child.
If you continue to give him reason to insult you then you deserve what you get. Telling the guy how great you look and posting pictures for him to judge is sure a sign to me that you enjoy his attention in a middle school way. Women can keep a more firm body by exercise but there is nothing (besides surgery) a woman can do about the breast problem because most women by a certain age have had children and when a woman goes from a B to a DD back to a B there is no exercise in the world that changes that so if you haven't had children that can be maintained but the trade off is...well...you have no children.

Ha ha ha!!! I could have you in a second, then leave you the minute I am through (after I clean off my dick on your ridiculous 1980s hairstyle).

You ought to be more gracious to me since I am sharing my thought processes. Why opt for being so self-defensive, sweetheart? Are you just an angry person because your titties sag below your belly at your age? Whoops! I forgot. That is a sore point with you, isn't it, Zsa Zsa? Ha ha ha!!!!!

My breasts are firm and perky, BTW. Also, they are much too small to sag to anywhere near my belly. Lol. Since I work out and take excellent care of my body and health, my body looks and feels fantastic!! So put that in your crack pipe and smoke it, cracker. ;) Lol.

If you continue to give him reason to insult you then you deserve what you get. Telling the guy how great you look and posting pictures for him to judge is sure a sign to me that you enjoy his attention in a middle school way. Women can keep a more firm body by exercise but there is nothing (besides surgery) a woman can do about the breast problem because most women by a certain age have had children and when a woman goes from a B to a DD back to a B there is no exercise in the world that changes that so if you haven't had children that can be maintained but the trade off is...well...you have no children.

Says the person who has an avatar of herself in her underwear. :lol: I didn't say anything about other women's breasts, so relax.

Only people who I have had criticize it were insecure women. I didn't say you did say anything about it but women who have had children have the blessing of a child instead of firm perky breasts, especially if the child was nursed. Women who choose not to have children can maintain smaller hips (sometimes) and breasts. I get the impression that enticing Buzz is a challenge you enjoy trying to win. I see him as a troll and fun to make a joke of his posts and position

Only people who I have had criticize it were insecure women. I didn't say you did say anything about it but women who have had children have the blessing of a child instead of firm perky breasts, especially if the child was nursed. Women who choose not to have children can maintain smaller hips (sometimes) and breasts. I get the impression that enticing Buzz is a challenge you enjoy trying to win. I see him as a troll and fun to make a joke of his posts and position

Lol. Look lady, I don't know you, and I don't know what your problem is. Why do you care so much what I do? :uhh: This is starting to become weird.

Nail on the head! Zsa Zsa is starved for attention! It probably stems from her advanced age and resulting insecurity. If I wanted to I could talk her into sending me nude photos of herself, which she would do in a desperate attempt at self-validation. She is text book bimbo!

Lol. Look lady, I don't know you, and I don't know what your problem is. Why do you care so much what I do? :uhh: This is starting to become weird.

Chris is leading me on, big time!!!!!

Nail on the head! Zsa Zsa is starved for attention! It probably stems from her advanced age and resulting insecurity. If I wanted to I could talk her into sending me nude photos of herself, which she would do in a desperate attempt at self-validation. She is text book bimbo!

I'm younger than you fool! :lol: I'm sure I look younger than you too. Funny that you won't post a picture of yourself. I think we know why. Lol.

I'm not starved for attention. I just like coming here and having fun. There never have been and never will be nude photos of me on the internet, old fool! :lol:

I think you need to take a good look at yourself and then you will see why you only can get with crack whores. :)

Bye-bye now, loser.

I'm younger than you fool! :lol: I'm sure I look younger than you too. Funny that you won't post a picture of yourself. I think we know why. Lol.

I'm not starved for attention. I just like coming here and having fun. There never have been and never will be nude photos of me on the internet, old fool! :lol:

I think you need to take a good look at yourself and then you will see why you only can get with crack whores. :)

Bye-bye now, loser.

I don't blame you. I would not want people looking at me naked either and judging my titties to be saggy granny tits. It is a sad fact of nature that women age poorly. It starts in their early thirties and then just gets worse. Pretty soon the only male interest you will be able to generate will be pensioners with missing teeth who cross their legs in a feminine manner when they sit.

Bye-bye now, loser.

I don't blame you. I would not want people looking at me naked either and judging my titties to be saggy granny tits. It is a sad fact of nature that women age poorly. It starts in their early thirties and then just gets worse. Pretty soon the only male interest you will be able to generate will be pensioners with missing teeth who cross their legs in a feminine manner when they sit.

Look Mr. Internet Gigolo, I don't have any problems with men at all. Also, I don't have saggy granny breasts, obviously. I don't even have to wear a bra! Ha ha! :lol: I get it. You're angry because women like me would never even give you the time of day! Without even seeing what you look like (probably old, fat and ugly), I can already tell that I am way out of your league, and that is just judging by your pathetic and pitiful posts. I think you should stick to your usual skanks and leave the good-looking women alone.

Also, if you can't see why women aren't interested in you, you must be either insane or on drugs. Seriously!! What is the matter with you anyway?

Are you angry that I wouldn't report him when he insulted you? :D

Bye-bye now, loser.

I can totally understand why you wouldn't want anyone to see you naked. You are ugly and old and fat. :lol: You not hot, like me.

Bye-bye now, loser.

Look Mr. Internet Gigolo, I don't have any problems with men at all. Also, I don't have saggy granny breasts, obviously. I don't even have to wear a bra! Ha ha! :lol: I get it. You're angry because women like me would never even give you the time of day! Without even seeing what you look like (probably old, fat and ugly), I can already tell that I am way out of your league, and that is just judging by your pathetic and pitiful posts. I think you should stick to your usual skanks and leave the good-looking women alone.

Also, if you can't see why women aren't interested in you, you must be either insane or on drugs. Seriously!! What is the matter with you anyway?

Whatever lets you sleep at night, honey! Just remember, the next dude who you let penetrate you is probably just like deep down inside. Your only problem with me is that I am honest!

{...just like ME deep down inside. I fucked up. I feel the need to point this out lest Zsa Zsa spend the whole day wondering what I meant while chewing on her hair!}

I took care of that myself, apparently you didn't see the mod's warning. I told you to do it because language being used was demeaning but you refused on grounds that it doesn't bother you. I find this amusing that you continue to defend yourself and your body when the guy said straight up that he has been playing you and you have done everything he wanted you to and would do more. Then there is the issue of continuing to engage him demanding a picture. He isn't going to do that, no motivation to do so. You gave him what he wanted and continue to do so. He even said so. What he said I found myself agreeing with which was uncomfortable but he read you to a T. I did as well but I didn't say anything for awhile and let you step in it after I suggested reporting certain posts.

Oh and since you are not "old enough" apparently...This is Zsa Zsa
zsa-zsa-gabor-240.jpg

I took care of that myself, apparently you didn't see the mod's warning. I told you to do it because language being used was demeaning but you refused on grounds that it doesn't bother you. I find this amusing that you continue to defend yourself and your body when the guy said straight up that he has been playing you and you have done everything he wanted you to and would do more. Then there is the issue of continuing to engage him demanding a picture. He isn't going to do that, no motivation to do so. You gave him what he wanted and continue to do so. He even said so. What he said I found myself agreeing with which was uncomfortable but he read you to a T. I did as well but I didn't say anything for awhile and let you step in it after I suggested reporting certain posts.

zsa-zsa-gabor-240.jpg

Ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!! It is like she is 5 years old (with a 50 year old's physique)!!!!

zsa-zsa-gabor-240.jpg

Oh, so it does bother you. ROFL. Why do you care what some loser on the internet says? :dunno: You are fucking weird. Playing me? This is a message board, weirdo. This guy can't touch me. He is just another weirdo on this message board to join the rest of you insecure weirdos.

Also, you use a picture of yourself in your underwear and then get offended whenever someone mentions it. :cuckoo: Also, you got offended over your saggy boobs earlier when I didn't even mention your saggy boobs! I only said mine were not saggy.

zsa-zsa-gabor-240.jpg

Ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!! It is like she is 5 years old (with a 50 year old's physique)!!!!

Please, my body is the same as it was when I was 18 . . . fantastic! :D Are you sure you're not a woman? Maybe you're really gay??

zsa-zsa-gabor-240.jpg

Do you think that if you keep saying these things that I'm going to show you nude pictures of myself or something? :lmao: That must be it.

zsa-zsa-gabor-240.jpg

Please, my body is the same as it was when I was 18 . . . fantastic! :D Are you sure you're not a woman? Maybe you're really gay??

Wow, you sure are going out of the way to convince me of how hot you are. Too bad that pictures are not enough for you to convince someone of this! Ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

Forum List

Back