What Do You Consider "Fat" for a Woman?

Only people who I have had criticize it were insecure women. I didn't say you did say anything about it but women who have had children have the blessing of a child instead of firm perky breasts, especially if the child was nursed. Women who choose not to have children can maintain smaller hips (sometimes) and breasts. I get the impression that enticing Buzz is a challenge you enjoy trying to win. I see him as a troll and fun to make a joke of his posts and position

Are you angry that I wouldn't report him when he insulted you? :D
I took care of that myself, apparently you didn't see the mod's warning. I told you to do it because language being used was demeaning but you refused on grounds that it doesn't bother you. I find this amusing that you continue to defend yourself and your body when the guy said straight up that he has been playing you and you have done everything he wanted you to and would do more. Then there is the issue of continuing to engage him demanding a picture. He isn't going to do that, no motivation to do so. You gave him what he wanted and continue to do so. He even said so. What he said I found myself agreeing with which was uncomfortable but he read you to a T. I did as well but I didn't say anything for awhile and let you step in it after I suggested reporting certain posts.

Oh and since you are not "old enough" apparently...This is Zsa Zsa
zsa-zsa-gabor-240.jpg

Ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!! It is like she is 5 years old (with a 50 year old's physique)!!!!

Do you think that if you keep saying these things that I'm going to show you nude pictures of myself or something? :lmao: That must be it.

Not really. Honestly, I don't know that I even want to see naked pics of you. You probably have gross veiny titties with huge nips. Also, at your age it is a given that you have cellulite on your ass. Bleach! <Shudder>

{I meant "blech", not bleach. Though in your case maybe you do bleach your bum hole? Who knows. Moreover, who cares?}

Only people who I have had criticize it were insecure women. I didn't say you did say anything about it but women who have had children have the blessing of a child instead of firm perky breasts, especially if the child was nursed. Women who choose not to have children can maintain smaller hips (sometimes) and breasts. I get the impression that enticing Buzz is a challenge you enjoy trying to win. I see him as a troll and fun to make a joke of his posts and position

I took care of that myself, apparently you didn't see the mod's warning. I told you to do it because language being used was demeaning but you refused on grounds that it doesn't bother you. I find this amusing that you continue to defend yourself and your body when the guy said straight up that he has been playing you and you have done everything he wanted you to and would do more. Then there is the issue of continuing to engage him demanding a picture. He isn't going to do that, no motivation to do so. You gave him what he wanted and continue to do so. He even said so. What he said I found myself agreeing with which was uncomfortable but he read you to a T. I did as well but I didn't say anything for awhile and let you step in it after I suggested reporting certain posts.

zsa-zsa-gabor-240.jpg

Ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!! It is like she is 5 years old (with a 50 year old's physique)!!!!

Do you think that if you keep saying these things that I'm going to show you nude pictures of myself or something? :lmao: That must be it.

Not really. Honestly, I don't know that I even want to see naked pics of you. You probably have gross veiny titties with huge nips. Also, at your age it is a given that you have cellulite on your ass. Bleach! <Shudder>

My body is pretty much perfect. :D Jealous?

Like I said, anyone can go look at my pictures in my gallery and see that you are a dishonest, lying POS misogynist. :D

zsa-zsa-gabor-240.jpg

{I meant "blech", not bleach. Though in your case maybe you do bleach your bum hole? Who knows. Moreover, who cares?}

Are you sure you aren't a woman?

zsa-zsa-gabor-240.jpg

Like I said, anyone can go look at my pictures in my gallery and see that you are a dishonest, lying POS misogynist. :D

I have had "perfect", or as close to it as a mortal woman can come. You are not perfect. You may have a fine personality and all. You are not even bad looking, so I won't fault you there. But on a scale of 1 to 10 you are only a 7.

zsa-zsa-gabor-240.jpg

I have had "perfect", or as close to it as a mortal woman can come. You are not perfect. You may have a fine personality and all. You are not even bad looking, so I won't fault you there. But on a scale of 1 to 10 you are only a 7.

Yes I am. :D I look fantastic naked.

zsa-zsa-gabor-240.jpg

Why do you behave like a jealous female? Obviously I am better than you. Why don't you just admit it?

zsa-zsa-gabor-240.jpg

I don't say stupid shit, annoy the piss out of everyone around me or bleed 5 days out of the month. I also have a gigantic schlong hanging between my legs. My basic powers of deduction compel the conclusion that I am man.

Moreover, I am not hung up on my looks like you. Goddamn it, I feel sorry for any dude that gets hooked up with you. No wonder you don't have any kids!

zsa-zsa-gabor-240.jpg

I don't say stupid shit, annoy the piss out of everyone around me or bleed 5 days out of the month. I also have a gigantic schlong hanging between my legs. My basic powers of deduction compel the conclusion that I am man.

Moreover, I am not hung up on my looks like you. Goddamn it, I feel sorry for any dude that gets hooked up with you. No wonder you don't have any kids!

I beg to differ!!! You've done nothing but say stupid shit since you joined this forum. All of your threads where you moan and complain about women, when it is obvious that the problem is you. Like I told you before, you will change or you will die alone.

I doubt it. I think you probably have a itty bitty teeny weeny penis. :D

I'm better than you in more departments than just looks sweetie. :D

Why do you behave like a jealous female? Obviously I am better than you. Why don't you just admit it?

This is getting kind of creepy, how you are reverting to childhood "na na na boo boo" stuff. Did daddy leave you when you were young. Or did he do something else to you?

BLEEEEEEEEEECCCCHHHHHH <------ me vomiting

This is getting kind of creepy, how you are reverting to childhood "na na na boo boo" stuff. Did daddy leave you when you were young. Or did he do something else to you?

BLEEEEEEEEEECCCCHHHHHH <------ me vomiting

Just making a point. You act like a jealous female.

I beg to differ!!! You've done nothing but say stupid shit since you joined this forum. All of your threads where you moan and complain about women, when it is obvious that the problem is you. Like I told you before, you will change or you will die alone.

Why is it so important for you to feel like you are "better than" me or anyone else?

Why is it so important for you to feel like you are "better than" me or anyone else?

I don't "feel" like I am. I know I am! :)

Whatever makes you feel good about yourself, sweetie! I will be your whipping boy if that is what you need.

I don't "feel" like I am. I know I am! :)

In what wast are you better than me?

Actually, your pictures have nothing to do with it. We can see, from his own words, that he's a dishonest, lying POS misogynist.

Here's Bob again; Mr. Latent Hostility himself. You people are carrying so much repressed hostility that I am surprised any of you are stroke-free.

Let's go with an average height for a woman (which also happens to be mine!)

Height: 5'5"

So for a woman 5'5" tall, at which point below is she "overweight"?:

101 - 110 lbs
111 - 120 lbs
121 - 130 lbs
131 - 140 lbs
141 - 150 lbs
151 - 160 lbs

I think everyone would agree over 160 would be overweight....
It depends on how she carries the weight.

So, 5'5" 160, is OK if she has enough chest to carry it and if the "fat" isn't "rolling/blubbery"
I wonder how some women can be FAT but not look FAT... like the pic below:

They are young..

Forum List

Back