What do you collect?

QuickHitCurepon

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2013
Earth

I have an amethyst geode exactly like this one I got for $500 on sale for half off at the rock shop a mile from here.

What they say about amethyst crystals is true. They really change things and has made my apartment feel so much better and warmer.

I know someone here collects stamps or coins.

I don't really consider myself a collector, but I do have about 20 decks of playing cards that have a different design on their backs. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I do have a good deal of Dale Earnhardt memorabilia, may he rest in peace.

Years ago, I collected my belly button lint for a whole year then presented it to Mrs. H. as a Christmas gift. That's when we was young and crazy. Now we're just old and crazy.

I used to collect elephants. Had hundreds of them all over the house. Now I have just a scant few but they are special so I will keep 'em til I'm daid.

Meanwhile..I have started collecting sparklies. Sun catchers for the windows. :)

OOoohhhh! PRETTY!!! I love sparkly things. And I have a big pile of rocks I have collected.

These are not mine...but I love looking at them. You might too:

Earth's Jewelry Box

I especially like the Pyromorphite, Watermelon Tourmaline and the Quartz on Fluorite. Haven't seen ones of that color. :cool:

BTW Seated on the fluorite is what's called a quartz point.

They're treasures.

I used to collect elephants. Had hundreds of them all over the house. Now I have just a scant few but they are special so I will keep 'em til I'm daid.

Meanwhile..I have started collecting sparklies. Sun catchers for the windows. :)

Wow, my mom did too for as long as I can remember. It may have started with my sister with her medium-sized horses, but my mom treasured those little elephants and also had a metal squirrel she'd put nuts in by pulling the tail and opening the mouth. She later got dolphins.

I used to collect stamps, now I collect coins. I don't buy them, if I come across a limited edition one that I don't have, I will keep it. I have American dimes and nickels, and quarters with a different design on the front. I think there is one for each state, I have about 11 so far. I have Japanese coins, New Zealand coins, a couple from Fiji and Singapore, and probably a couple more.

Many years ago I used to collect TV Guides. Weird thing to collect, but I started from November 1995 and continued to collect one a week until about 1999. They were packaged in boxes and I had so many of them.
I used to be able to tell you exactly what shows were on at which time, and what channel, and I'd read through them all frequently and remember all the TV shows that started.

Steins.

I used to have about 40 of them. From the six foot ones down to tiny one-shot steins.

Now My mother-in-law has them and won't give them up since My dad passed. Dumb ass Russian.

Forum List

Back