Zone1 What do various religions say about injustice?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
For me, outside of 'thou shalt not kill', "thou shalt not bear false witness'. This is because it is a clear contributor to injustice.

How important is the righting of wrongs in each religion?

I found this article as a starting point:

What the world’s religions have to say about justice.​

For me, outside of 'thou shalt not kill', "thou shalt not bear false witness'. This is because it is a clear contributor to injustice.

How important is the righting of wrongs in each religion?

I found this article as a starting point:

What the world’s religions have to say about justice.​

You're looking in the wrong places for justice. You yourself are the answer for justice but you have to first seek help, then change and relief could come.

What answer does the Catholic church have for justice against pedophile priests? Move them to a small town where they can practice their deviances more safely?

You're looking in the wrong places for justice. You yourself are the answer for justice but you have to first seek help, then change and relief could come.

What answer does the Catholic church have for justice against pedophile priests? Move them to a small town where they can practice their deviances more safely?
Ask YOUR Leftist Pope that gives sermons on the evils of building walls and climate change and ignores the genocide of abortion like they ignored the Nazi genocide by not publicly condemning it.

17spanishheiarchynazis.jpg

The Catholic church is just one more appendage of the DNC.

Ask YOUR Leftist Pope that gives sermons on the evils of building walls and climate change and ignores the genocide of abortion like they ignored the Nazi genocide by not publicly condemning it.

17spanishheiarchynazis.jpg

The Catholic church is just one more appendage of the DNC.

I have him blocked for a reason.

He should know that i am well aware of the police efforts to harm me, and i will NOT take a deal. I'd rather send out 110,000 word details with names than give cowards more joy in harming me.

I have him blocked for a reason.

He should know that i am well aware of the police efforts to harm me, and i will NOT take a deal. I'd rather send out 110,000 word details with names than give cowards more joy in harming me.
With luck Votto will ask you for further details on why you imagine that the police are trying to harm you?

Forum List

Back