What do these Dems have against god?

I happen to be an atheist but unlike you idiot libtards I don't get my panties in a twist if someone says the word god.

The hypocritical libbies rail if the ten commandments are hung in a courthouse even though that is not a blatant violation of the first amendment because congress made no law to do so but the president invoking the deity in public and "In God We Trust" on money is just fine.

Not quite:

snopes.com: Religious Symbols in the U.S. National Capital

The numbers appear on the tables..not the commandments.

Additionally it is meant to represent where law is derived from. Law givers from all over the earth are depicted:
Moses
Confucius
Solon
Hammurabi
Mohammed
Menes
Solomon
Draco
Napoleon
King John
Charlemange
Louis IX
Hugo Grotius
Sir William Blackstone
John Marshall

I care becouse part of the problem in Amerian society today is the attacks by the libs on the Judeo Christian moral values this country was founded on.. But I guess in the liberal mind thats all fine and dandy:cuckoo:

The country was founded by liberals looking to get away from "Christian-Judeo values". They set up a secular nation where all people of all faiths could practice their religions without the fear of being persecuted by "Christian-Judeo" values.

I like this whole new "Christian-Judeo" values thing..too. For the longest time Christians and Jews didn't get along all that well.

"The country was founded by liberals looking to get away from "Christian-Judeo values".

Within a multitude of absurities, this post is truly your most absurd.

Sally, you'll have to go some to surpass this one.

Posts a poster who's posts surpass all that is absurd on these boards.

That's a neat trick..Chic.

Where did I ever say liberal people shouldn't spend money? And don't confuse liberals with democrats. liberals like me believe in freedom democrats don't.

I said those who find it offensive to utter the word god should also shun using money with the word god printed on it so as to be consistent.

Hey Skull Porker............you're an atheist, so by your logic above, YOU shouldn't use money with the word "God" on it.

Fucking hypocrite.

The word doesn't offend me. I place no meaning on it. It's like printing Mickey Mouse on money as far as I'm concerned.

Just because i don't believe in god does not mean I am offended by the concept like you small minded dims are.

Sorry, you're still a fucking hypocrite Skull Porker.

Hey Skull Porker............you're an atheist, so by your logic above, YOU shouldn't use money with the word "God" on it.

Fucking hypocrite.

The word doesn't offend me. I place no meaning on it. It's like printing Mickey Mouse on money as far as I'm concerned.

Just because i don't believe in god does not mean I am offended by the concept like you small minded dims are.

Sorry, you're still a fucking hypocrite Skull Porker.

Look up the word.

Hypocrite - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

1: a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion
2: a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

I am not affecting an appearance of virtue or religion and I am not acting in contradiction to my stated beliefs.

I happen to be an atheist but unlike you idiot libtards I don't get my panties in a twist if someone says the word god.

The hypocritical libbies rail if the ten commandments are hung in a courthouse even though that is not a blatant violation of the first amendment because congress made no law to do so but the president invoking the deity in public and "In God We Trust" on money is just fine.

Not quite:

Additionally it is meant to represent where law is derived from. Law givers from all over the earth are depicted:
Moses
Confucius
Solon
Hammurabi
Mohammed
Menes
Solomon
Draco
Napoleon
King John
Charlemange
Louis IX
Hugo Grotius
Sir William Blackstone
John Marshall

when did I ever specifically mention that one building of which you speak

Ten Commandments monument moved - CNN.

FOXNews.com - Ten Commandments Monument Removed From Montana Courthouse - U.S. & World

Our Conscience: Ten Commandments removed from Jackson Co. courthouse

I said a courthouse and as you can see the whole idiotic ten commandments thing has been an issue at more than one.

I care becouse part of the problem in Amerian society today is the attacks by the libs on the Judeo Christian moral values this country was founded on.. But I guess in the liberal mind thats all fine and dandy:cuckoo:

I thought the US was founded on the moral values that we should kill all the natives and rob their land :eusa_eh: have I got it wrong somewhere?

I thought the US was founded on the moral values that we should kill all the natives and rob their land :eusa_eh: have I got it wrong somewhere?

Yep.. you're cought it you're America hating dilusional world.:cuckoo:

The country was founded by liberals looking to get away from "Christian-Judeo values". They set up a secular nation where all people of all faiths could practice their religions without the fear of being persecuted by "Christian-Judeo" values.

I like this whole new "Christian-Judeo" values thing..too. For the longest time Christians and Jews didn't get along all that well.

"The country was founded by liberals looking to get away from "Christian-Judeo values".

Within a multitude of absurities, this post is truly your most absurd.

Sally, you'll have to go some to surpass this one.

Posts a poster who's posts surpass all that is absurd on these boards.

That's a neat trick..Chic.

Wow, what a witty comeback, Sally....

But, it does indicate a level of skill that I previously thought was beyond you...

Can you learn this one:

A tutor who tooted a flute
Tried to teach two young tooters to toot.
Said the two to the tutor,
“Is it harder to toot, or
To tutor two tutors to toot?”

The COTUS is the will of the people. It was voted for by the people

You voted for it? You parents did? Your neighbor? Your cousin? Your teacher? The clerk at the grocery store? The child who was just born at the hospital 30 seconds ago?

Or you inherited it and were forced into the social contract already in place around you under pain of punishment up to and including death if you violated it, depending on what terms, exactly you were in violation of?

All I want is some consistency from the dims.

If they want to refuse to say the word god then they should refuse to spend money that has "In God We Trust" printed on it.

Might wanna look up when it actually got put on our money Skull.

It wasn't until the 1860's.

And, originally, it was Florida's state symbol.

Incidentally, do you think that we should move Washington down to Tallahassee or Miami?

Using what passes for logic in your post, you must.

a phrase was their 'state symbol'?

Wrong we were founded by Christians, Based on Judeo Christian moral values and the premis of "God given rights "not rights granted by the government. Read the Constitution and the ferderalist papers.

not 'wrong'. but i'll be sure to take your declaration that i am for what it's worth.

we were founded by some christians... mostly deists.

and none of them wanted christianity to govern this country.

but if you were a student of political philosophy, you'd know exactly where they derived the concepts on which the country was founded.

the federalists papers are political philosophy like anything else... and have no binding authority as law.

i've read the constitution a few times... they pretty much required that when i went to law school.

and there is nothing...zero... zilch... nada... in the constitution that indicates we are a 'christian' society.

thanks though.

There are four references to ‘Devine’ in D of I… 1)in first paragraph ‘Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God,’ 2) next paragraph ‘endowed by their Creator,” 3) Supreme Judge of the world, and 4) ‘divine’ Providence, last paragraph.
This is important because our historic documents memorialize a government based on individuals born with inalienable rights, by, in various references, by the Devine, or Nature’s God, or their Creator, or the Supreme Judge, or divine Providence.

Since these rights are associated with each individual, they cannot be withdrawn, or subjugated to the will of a governing body.

Despite the secular nature of our national government, there is one unambiguous reference to Christ in the Constitution. Article VII dates the Constitution in "the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven."
What other calendar was in widespread use in the West at the time?

My posts here are dated using the Gregorian (?) calendar. Means nothing.

All I want is a little consistency as well. Which God are you talking about? The one for the Catholics, Protestants, Baptists, Evangelicals, Mormons, Pentacostals, or what?

You idiot Christians can't even interpret your own book (KJV) and agree!

I am not a Christian fucktard.

A sane person does not hold opposing views

Okay.....you're an atheist.

Don't you have a problem with being a hypocrite because as an atheist you obviously can't trust in God because you don't believe He exists anyway!

And, if you want liberal people to quit using money that says that, you should start with yourself you spooge slurping sewer skank.
:eusa_eh:

Clearly, attempting to have a grown-up discussion with you is a waste of time.

Not quite:

Moses
Confucius
Solon
Hammurabi
Mohammed
Menes
Solomon
Draco
Napoleon
King John
Charlemange
Louis IX
Hugo Grotius
Sir William Blackstone
John Marshall

when did I ever specifically mention that one building of which you speak

Ten Commandments monument moved - CNN.

FOXNews.com - Ten Commandments Monument Removed From Montana Courthouse - U.S. & World

Our Conscience: Ten Commandments removed from Jackson Co. courthouse

I said a courthouse and as you can see the whole idiotic ten commandments thing has been an issue at more than one.

Ah..okay.

My bad.

Forum List

Back