What do Hillary haters want:

I don't follow anyone blindly, but I'd rather have any Democrat over a Republican since I've only seen austerity, partisanship, warmongering, and vindictiveness when conservatives are in charge! The economy has a brief blip of improvement and they think all right with the world before it all collapses with banks failing, Wall Street malfeasance due to lack of regulation, and ballooning unemployment when they swear jobs will be created with higher salaries! It's always a big, fat lie and I'm sick of the vicious cycle! Let's give Hillary a chance before making all kinds of prognostications and literally wishing the country would go under just to prove a point! :anj_stfu: :argue: :9:

oogg1.jpg

Since Trump may be the Antichrist - we really need Hillary in White House.

Got news for you Chief. Where in the Bible does it say that the Anti-Christ is a man? In terms of "evil" - who is more evil than that bitch?

Yet you stupid fuckers follow her without question. Guess that makes you folks "demons".

Good point about Antichrist gender...

Someone thinks Palin is the Antichrist?

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Her well deserved jail time to begin. In a cell near Bill's.

Obviously, without due process of law.
Spare us, her husband was sucking up to Loretta Lynch on the Tarmac. Spare us the bullshit.

Really, WillowSkank. Bet you'd love to neg me...repeatedly...like in the old says. Too bad, too sad.

Paranoid, aren't we? Willow can just press the funny button on every last one of your posts. Essentially what a neg is now.

A. Indictments?

B. Due process of law (legal fairness)?

C. Severe illness with long suffering?

D. Prison (regardless of guilt or innocence)?

E. Death?

F. Death to her entire family?

G. Psalm 109:8?

H. Other?

I. Justice

Constitutional justice or NaziCon justice?

Uh... nice edit, Lakhota. But since you mentioned "real" justice, I'll flip it back on you. Do you want "real" justice or liberal justice? And since you edited "Constitutional" from your post, I'll assume you want justice according to your interpretation of the Constitution. However, what Hillary did had nothing to do with the Constitution and everything with violating the law.

Last edited:
A. Indictments?

E. Death?

H. Other?
I would prefer an end to moronic threads like this one.

A. Indictments?

E. Death?

H. Other?
H for me. I'm hoping for a small meteor to take out both Hillary and Trump at one of their debates. That way we won't be stuck with either one as president.
nice.....how can we draw one towards earth at that time?....and it would be considered an act of god....

Bullshit. You libs can't stand anyone who speaks out against you.

Trump will be the next President and that will clear the way for a real investigation into the current administration as the most corrupt in history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yea like that will happen.....

I don't follow anyone blindly, but I'd rather have any Democrat over a Republican since I've only seen austerity, partisanship, warmongering, and vindictiveness when conservatives are in charge! The economy has a brief blip of improvement and they think all right with the world before it all collapses with banks failing, Wall Street malfeasance due to lack of regulation, and ballooning unemployment when they swear jobs will be created with higher salaries! It's always a big, fat lie and I'm sick of the vicious cycle! Let's give Hillary a chance before making all kinds of prognostications and literally wishing the country would go under just to prove a point! :anj_stfu: :argue: :9:
lots of people want to give trump a chance before making all kinds of prognostications about him too.....

A. Indictments?

E. Death?

H. Other?
H for me. I'm hoping for a small meteor to take out both Hillary and Trump at one of their debates. That way we won't be stuck with either one as president.

Meteor? Did you say meteor?

ObamaMeteor.jpg

A. Indictments?

E. Death?

H. Other?

Well for me I would have preferred she had stayed retired and never ran for President... Now I know you will be very upset with this because I should have wanted death or her being shot into space without any space suit or life support, but alas I doubt that would even stop that evil wench of hell...

No, I prefer she had stayed retired and America would have selected Webb and Kasich as their two major party candidates, but alas I will be stuck with hearing and reading about the wench and ow Trey Gowdy will finally get his conviction on her!

They want to hate. They're scared shitless of a 5' 5" grandmother who has beat them at every turn and will soon be their President because given 8 years to find someone who could beat her, the stupid fucks picked Trump.
They're a laughing stock around the world.

Forum List

Back