What do black people want?

Black people want welfare and a bottle of Colt Malt Liquor. Democrats give it to them and that is just about the only reason Democrats have enough votes to win elections.

Oh, now after reading your post and your silly conspiracy theory more carefully, I can see that you are clearly insane.
You say "I'm insane"

This is another tactic that white supremacist use when they can't get the better of you logically, they try and get personal.

You are the one trying to justify systematic white supremacy-racism.

When the topic of racism comes white people always blame black people.
  1. Blacks are racist too.
  2. You are the racist one.
  3. I was beaten up/robbed/called names by blacks.
  4. Blacks have a high crime rate.
  5. Blacks have a low IQ
  6. Blacks carry knives.
  7. Blacks are to blame for their own troubles.
  8. Blacks like to “blame whitey”.
  9. Black parents do not care about education.
The argument is moved from what whites do to what you think black people do.

White Americans know they live in an unequal society where whites benefit and blacks get screwed.

Since they want to believe they are good people they either fight against that inequality – or make up excuses.

Making up excuses is way easier.

If they can blame blacks, then they have no reason to feel guilty at all. Then they can still see themselves as good people. Case closed!

So that's where all the come from
  1. Blacks are racist too.
  2. You are the racist one.
  3. I was beaten up/robbed/called names by blacks.
  4. Blacks have a high crime rate.
  5. Blacks have a low IQ
  6. Blacks carry knives.
  7. Blacks are to blame for their own troubles.
  8. Blacks like to “blame whitey”.
  9. Black parents do not care about education.

Students still trying to listen to Paul Essien's 72 hour marathon essay on "Why white people suck".

o-STUDENT-SLEEPING-facebook.jpg

White people base their idea of who they are on something they lack. In this case it is melanin.

So that means anyone who has that something they lack – melanin – is a threat. Those who have more of it are more of a threat (Black people)

This is why Whites:
  • Have hang-up about Black men’s penises.
  • Have such an overblown fear of Black men and, to a lesser degree, of Jews and Muslims. This can be seen in various posts by the likes of harmonica, bgrouse, Meathead, Mudda, SobieskiSavedEurope
  • Love guns. Subconsciously they see the gun as an equalizer against the Black penis. What do guns look like?
  • Department_Page-Department_-_Guns-1224.4.jpg

• Have to put so many roadblocks in the way of Blacks.
  • Have to put down Blacks to feel good about themselves.
  • Look down on darker-skinned people and yet lie in the sun to get darker!
Deep down Whites envy Blacks.

I know full well that no reason is going to work and is not going to affect your racism. So long as you see yourself as White.

All races are envious of Black’s generally larger size and greater athleticism. But the races are not envious of the Black population generally lower intelligence, lack of morals and discipline and propensity for corruption, violence and crime.

I will admit I am definitely envious of the size of the black man’s penis.[emoji37]

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I don't carry a tape measure and try to measure men's penises... especially erect ones. What I can tell you is that science has refuted the myths. Take this quote from the Dr. Oz show:

"First, length. Scientific studies of the size of erect penises – and there are a surprising number of them – consistently show that the average erection is a little more than 5 inches long. Like any aspect of anatomy, though, people vary. On the small side of things, a guy is considered normal if his erect penis is at least 3 inches long. On the long end of things, 2 research efforts found that the longest erect penises in their study populations were about 8 inches long. Longer penises certainly exist, however. In his book Penis Size and Enlargement: Facts, Fallacies, and Proven Methods, Garry Griffin provides the following estimates:

• Only 15% of men have a penis longer than 7 inches when erect.
  • Only 3% of men are bigger than 8 inches when erect.
  • Only one man in 10,000 has a 10-inch erection.
It’s also true that penises that are relatively short when flaccid, tend to enlarge proportionately more during erection than larger penises. In other words, you can’t tell from the size of a limp penis how it’ll look when erect.

Does race have any effect on penis size? Nope. Several studies, starting with those reported in Alfred Kinsey’s classic 1948 work Sexual Behavior in the Human Male have found no differences, on average, in penis length between whites, blacks, and Asians
."

Does Size Matter?

I was going to quote you from a Masters and Johnson study, but that summed it up better. They are certainly no more athletic than whites, but that's a different topic.

Finally, when you mention the black peoples "lower intelligence, lack of morals and discipline and propensity for corruption," violence and crime, I think it is more of an issue that they cannot assimilate into our culture because the differences go more than skin deep.

In terms of incidents, for instance, black people commit more crimes: more rapes, more burglaries, more assaults, etc. OTOH, whites and those of Arabic descent are more likely to do things like a mass shooting. Most of the time, when whites engage in acts like a mass shooting (Dylan Roof being a prime example), they are driven by political ideology. In lesser horrific crimes, whites will kill family and co-workers over spats wherein they feel they were wronged.

With blacks, they tend to do things out of an inability to assimilate into a white culture. So, their crimes tend to be black on black - one on one and crimes related to shooting some poor sap working in a convenience store - and then taking the guy's life for less than $200 in many instances.

At the end of the day, I think that the differences are more than just skin deep though race may be a good indicator of some biological differences yet to be fully understood.

Black people do not commit more crimes than whites.

Are you trying to play statistical prestidigitation? So as to not get too technical, I'm going to start with Wikipedia:

"The incarceration rate of blacks (African Americans) is more than three times higher than their representation in the general population."

Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia

Let's be both honest and accurate here. That term in the sentence "higher than their representation" is trying to tell you something. Let me continue on in that article:

"According to the BJS, the black incarceration rate in state and federal prisons declined to 3,161 per 100,000 and the white incarceration rate slightly increased to 487 per 100,000.[28] In 2009, Native Americans and Alaskan Natives were jailed, paroled, or on probation at 932 per 100,000..."

I'd say that if blacks were committing 3,161 crimes per 100,000 of their race compared to 487 per 100,000 for whites that black people commit more crimes. Extrapolate what you will, however.

Yeah let's be honest and accurate here. Because you have to be convicted to go to prison. In 2016 whites were arrested at 2.5 times the bumber of blacks. And that includes violent crimes. Si then just put down your argument because it's bogus.

And you are delusional. Whatever you thought you said does not dismiss the facts presented.

The FBI crime bureau statistics are what they are. They aren't a "poll" or something. They are the actual statistics of convicted criminals.
Is this the FBI who wrote an anonymous letter to Martin Luther King encouraging him to kill himself ?

Is this the FBI whose leader at the time MLK was alive (J Edgar Hoover) was a well known cross dressing gay man who hated blacks and whose lover was one of his top FBI Agents ?

Is this the FBI who have just admitted that they have been given out false information for decades which lead the imprisonment of thousands of black men, but decades later they come out and say "Ooops sorry"

So believing what the FBI said about black people is like believing anything Ronald McDonald is gonna tell you about vegetarians.

I don't know what your point is, but if whites are all such bad people that you don't trust any of them, why don't you try your luck if Africa? There is a lot of black people in power there.

The simple FACT that NO ONE will EVER admit is negroes generally have IQs in the low 80s.
They are put into an education system designed for students with IQs generally in the 110-115 range.
They aren't sentient enough to behave themselves in 'normal society' thus they are pugging up the prisons.
Until people are seriously willing to address this reality the inner city shitholes will continue to the 'pride' of the negroes top achievement.

I don't know what your point is, but if whites are all such bad people that you don't trust any of them, why don't you try your luck if Africa? There is a lot of black people in power there.
We live in a system of white supremacy.

There is no-where on the planet you can go to escape white supremacy. That's how white supremacy works. You create a dependency on the people you are shitting on. You won white man. You took us over. We have to come to for a job. We have to come to you for a home. You won white man. You won. We have to come to you for everything. Why ? Because we live in a global system of white supremacy.

And the white supremacist on this planet run everything. So saying to black people "If you don't like it here. Why don't you go back to Africa" is like the warden of a prison saying to a prisoner "Well if you don't like it here move to another prison"

One only has to look at the likes of Colonel Gaddifi who was trying to create a central african bank and an African communication network in Africa. Africa is a massive source for mobile phone networks and internet. Africans make billions for the white supremacists. Gaddifi plan went against there wishes just as would have an African bank. So he had to be killed

Patrice Lumumba, one of the greatest black leaders to emerge in this century, was assinated by the Belgians with the aid of US, so that the white international community could get the puppet government that they wanted in the Congo.

The constant interference on the part of certain powerful Flemmish interests are the principle reasons for all of the power struggles in the history of the Congo and the bloody civil war which is raging on now. The reason that black nations have not been able to prosper is the constant interference from outsiders who are still eager to exploit them.

Last edited:
The simple FACT that NO ONE will EVER admit is negroes generally have IQs in the low 80s.
They are put into an education system designed for students with IQs generally in the 110-115 range.
O please

Black people according to:
  1. Thomas Jefferson in 1787: less intelligence, more sex drive, more likely to break the law, less self-control
  2. Guys like you in 2016 : less intelligence, more sex drive, more likely to break the law, less self-control
White people have been saying black people were stupid for centuries.

But let's say we could know who the dumbest groups of white people were and let's say they were white Americans

Given that your all about the "Facts" surely you'd have no problem with white America taken a back seat on World Affairs. Right ? White Americans having less jobs, less money, less education as white American are just naturally dumb. Right ?

Or is IQ only sexy when it's only used for talking about black ppl. Um ?

Who are the genetically dumber and disadvantaged Whites ?

If there is enough genetic difference 4 white people 2 have different hair color, eye color and different average height, then why not intelligence?

The answer is because this is not science, it’s politics and to ask that question does not serve the your goals.

You don’t want to face the idea that you might belong to the dumbest group of White people in your little hierarchy, so you theorize that “Whiteness” simply makes all Whites just as capable, and all Blacks equally disadvantaged.

You make foolish observations such as there is one gigantic “White Race” and also believe there is one huge “Black Race” Of course, even the most cursory googling on the subject of African genetic diversity will show you that African peoples have extremely diverse and divergent genetic makeups.

But to you they are all be guided by the same “dumb gene” or the same “violence gene,” or “fast running gene.”

Finally maybe you can answer me this question

If IQ is so important then why are you demanding all the top positions to those with the highest IQ? Why have elections? Just give it to the leader with the highest IQ ? Why have job interviews or resumes? Why not have birth licences or sterilization based on IQ?

There is no where you can go white man. You took Africa over. Africa is 100% controlled, dominated by the white supremacists.

Just because there are black people in Africa and acting like that means anything is as stupid as saying "Well there are loads of prisoners in prison, so the prisoners must be running it" or the warden of prison saying "Well, if you don't like here, go to another prison"

Zimbabwe just let one white guy get his farm back. One white resident and whites control Zimbabwe?

Ellen Johnson Sirleaf is black. She runs Liberia.

Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni is black and he's been in office since 1986.

Jacob Zuma is a member of the African National Congress (i.e. a commie.) He's served as South Africa's president for a decade. He is black. Just last year Cyril Ramaphosa took that position. He is as black as black can be.

If you're trying to tell me that many African nations are predominantly black, have black presidents, yet are 100 percent controlled by white supremacists, you're making a claim that even white supremacists don't make AND you're making it sound like they are racially superior to you. How can you have countries with a predominantly black population with black presidents and be controlled by a small number of whites?

The whites are the smallest race in terms of numbers anywhere in the world. There are more Chinese in China than there are white people on the face of the earth. How is it you are being controlled by them?

O please

Black people according to:
  1. Thomas Jefferson in 1787: less intelligence, more sex drive, more likely to break the law, less self-control
  2. Guys like you in 2016 : less intelligence, more sex drive, more likely to break the law, less self-control
White people have been saying black people were stupid for centuries.

But let's say we could know who the dumbest groups of white people were and let's say they were white Americans

Given that your all about the "Facts" surely you'd have no problem with white America taken a back seat on World Affairs. Right ? White Americans having less jobs, less money, less education as white American are just naturally dumb. Right ?

Or is IQ only sexy when it's only used for talking about black ppl. Um ?

Who are the genetically dumber and disadvantaged Whites ?

If there is enough genetic difference 4 white people 2 have different hair color, eye color and different average height, then why not intelligence?

The answer is because this is not science, it’s politics and to ask that question does not serve the your goals.

You don’t want to face the idea that you might belong to the dumbest group of White people in your little hierarchy, so you theorize that “Whiteness” simply makes all Whites just as capable, and all Blacks equally disadvantaged.

You make foolish observations such as there is one gigantic “White Race” and also believe there is one huge “Black Race” Of course, even the most cursory googling on the subject of African genetic diversity will show you that African peoples have extremely diverse and divergent genetic makeups.

But to you they are all be guided by the same “dumb gene” or the same “violence gene,” or “fast running gene.”

Finally maybe you can answer me this question

If IQ is so important then why are you demanding all the top positions to those with the highest IQ? Why have elections? Just give it to the leader with the highest IQ ? Why have job interviews or resumes? Why not have birth licences or sterilization based on IQ?

While you're trying to poke holes into the IQ angle, you are hard pressed to explain how the whites who are the fewest in number, hold the black people down when they are the greatest in number.

Believe me when I tell you I'm pissed when the white people have willingly become a nation of drug addicts and worthless pieces of scatalogical waste. They reject their heritage, culture and their identity as a people. They allow the third world to dictate to them and they live in fear of offending people like you at the polls.

The whites have become so accustomed to hating their heritage that they reject Liberty. I have lots of bad things to say about them. But, you're claiming that these people you think are stupid and the blacks outnumber them have the wherewithal to hold you down in every country on this planet. You are only consistent with inconsistency.

Zimbabwe just let one white guy get his farm back. One white resident and whites control Zimbabwe?
No white man is African

And notice as soon as Mugabe was out they're now "relaxing" it's Black ownership laws and now US is allowing Ivory imports from Zimbabwe

So now they installed a "Black" puppet leader and place the country back under white supremacist rule, like it was before Mugabe.

DPlTMfyVAAAMt9p.jpg

I won't even give it two years before we hear about how "Zimbabwe" has descended into all out war and chaos with the native Black population being brutalized, falsely imprisoned, unjustly murdered, and pushed out of the land while the Whites and Asians will be sitting pretty.

UK and America control most of the huge mineral reserves in Zimbabwe. They wanted full control of the vast mineral resources like diamonds, gold, platinum, copper which Africa has in abundance and which is virtually all in the hands of western owned companies like Anglo American, SHELL, BP.

Mugabe's Pro-Nationalist policies went against their HUGE interest. This is why they were so angered at the elections in Zimbabwe to the point where they went to the UN to try to freeze Mugabe's assets and prevent him from travelling from overseas, they failed. Russia and China voted against it. Britain and the USA want their own puppet dictator, who they can pay off, so he will go along with their wishes. Tony Blair (Former Prime Minster OF UK was going to go to war with Zimbabwe)

Don’t be fooled by the concern the white supremacist has for the people of Zimbabwe. They don’t give a F**K about Zimbabweans. It’s all to protect their huge mineral wealth in Zimbabwe and Africa in general.
Jacob Zuma is a member of the African National Congress (i.e. a commie.) He's served as South Africa's president for a decade. He is black. Just last year Cyril Ramaphosa took that position. He is as black as black can be.
This is S.Africa

DOsG90MUQAAEhR9.jpg

Makes my blood boil

If you're trying to tell me that many African nations are predominantly black, have black presidents, yet are 100 percent controlled by white supremacists, you're making a claim that even white supremacists don't make AND you're making it sound like they are racially superior to you. How can you have countries with a predominantly black population with black presidents and be controlled by a small number of whites?
I did not say racially superior. I'm saying in a superior position and all Africa countries are dominated by white supremacy

DPLDPr1X0AADbML.jpg:large

While you're trying to poke holes into the IQ angle, you are hard pressed to explain how the whites who are the fewest in number, hold the black people down when they are the greatest in number.
White people have something going for them that black people don't to the same extent.

Whites love to kill.

In Africa, they generally kill for food. In Europe, they kill for sport.

66360.jpg

articles101-792.jpg

2AF709B200000578-0-image-a-27_1438270110912.jpg

2F04160B00000578-0-image-a-30_1449135420682.jpg

pippa-middlton.jpg

You have a white supremacist who majored in physics and what does he do ?

He think's "well if I cut an an atom in half, which in turn cuts other atoms in half and so on. I can make a nuclear bomb that would kill thousands and thousands"

Who thinks like that ? Fking crazy. The white supremacist thinks like that, because that's how it must have been back in 1930's when nuclear bombs were first created and put into operation.

I've watched white people; when I was a kid, on a farm my dad used to take me. When they'd shoot something, they just go crazy, like they were really getting their kicks.
You see, it takes a man to use sword. It takes a man to use a sword and a spear, because you've got to have the heart to get up to someone close enough to work with him. Right now, you notice you probably have nightmares if you think a black man has got a blade.

But anybody can take a gun and stand at a distance and shoot at something that's no danger to him.
Believe me when I tell you I'm pissed when the white people have willingly become a nation of drug addicts and worthless pieces of scatalogical waste. They reject their heritage, culture and their identity as a people. They allow the third world to dictate to them and they live in fear of offending people like you at the polls.
You got Donald Trump in office.

What more do you want ?

The idea that white supremacy was “fringe” in America was shot to hell by the election. This election wasn’t anti-establishment.

White supremacy is the establishment.

White people of all classes, professions, religious persuasions, genders, ages all united to support Trump.

When former KKK imperial Wizard David Duke embraced a president, that says something about Trump.

It's significant because Trump done something to win all that approval.

When white supremacists in general are like “whoa, this Trump guy is our dream come true and doing things we never thought we’d see from a president,” that signifies something about Donald Trump.

And you still complain ? You're gonna get a President who is gonna favor whites at every turn.

And you still complain ?

White people have something going for them that black people don't to the same extent.

Whites love to kill.

In Africa, they generally kill for food. In Europe, they kill for sport.

66360.jpg

articles101-792.jpg

2AF709B200000578-0-image-a-27_1438270110912.jpg

2F04160B00000578-0-image-a-30_1449135420682.jpg

pippa-middlton.jpg

You have a white supremacist who majored in physics and what does he do ?

He think's "well if I cut an an atom in half, which in turn cuts other atoms in half and so on. I can make a nuclear bomb that would kill thousands and thousands"

Who thinks like that ? Fking crazy. The white supremacist thinks like that, because that's how it must have been back in 1930's when nuclear bombs were first created and put into operation.

I've watched white people; when I was a kid, on a farm my dad used to take me. When they'd shoot something, they just go crazy, like they were really getting their kicks.
You see, it takes a man to use sword. It takes a man to use a sword and a spear, because you've got to have the heart to get up to someone close enough to work with him. Right now, you notice you probably have nightmares if you think a black man has got a blade.

But anybody can take a gun and stand at a distance and shoot at something that's no danger to him.
You got Donald Trump in office.

What more do you want ?

The idea that white supremacy was “fringe” in America was shot to hell by the election. This election wasn’t anti-establishment.

White supremacy is the establishment.

White people of all classes, professions, religious persuasions, genders, ages all united to support Trump.

When former KKK imperial Wizard David Duke embraced a president, that says something about Trump.

It's significant because Trump done something to win all that approval.

When white supremacists in general are like “whoa, this Trump guy is our dream come true and doing things we never thought we’d see from a president,” that signifies something about Donald Trump.

And you still complain ? You're gonna get a President who is gonna favor whites at every turn.

And you still complain ?

Nice walls of text, lots of deflection, and nothing of substance. May I show you a few things?

1) You complain about the nuclear bomb. J. Robert Oppenheimer headed up the Mahnattan Project for the goal of producing fission-based explosive devices before Germany. Albert Einstein did not participate, but was instrumental in facilitating it.

Perhaps you'd like to talk about Edward Teller. He was the father of the hydrogen bomb. Should we discuss Samuel Cohen? He invented the neutron bomb.

I thought you said white supremacists did this stuff. Those guys are Jewish... and the arch nemesis of white supremacists are Jews

2) You make references to being up close, personal, etc. in order to make a kill. Whites you claim aren't up to the personal part of it. Did you ever think there may be an innate reason for that?

3) I voted for Donald Trump as the lesser of two evils. It had nothing to do with the race issue although that part does scare the Hell out of me. My own race is losing its grip on reality when it comes to Liberty, but that is a different thread

4) David Duke was a member of the Nazi Party before forming his own version of the KKK. When a New York slickster can con a nazi into supporting him while the slickster has Jews in his family and is cozy with them business-wise, he's done something to the detriment of white supremacy that you cannot achieve, no matter how long your posts on this board

5) You see Trump as your enemy. Rest assured, once he gets through pissing the non-whites off, they will go to the polls and vote the whites into oblivion. Trump is on YOUR side. Rich people know that tact is being able to tell a person to go to Hell and make them glad to be on their way.

Trump is making you mad... fighting mad. And, so the whites have put their guard down. They are getting fat and happy. They no longer prepare for nor do they believe in any apocalyptic scenarios. Meanwhile, you are in a rage. And when the whites think that all is okay, your side will come back with a vengeance. Stupid whites are supporting the POLICE STATE and the assaults on Liberty. It's nothing more than making it easy for your Nanny State to become a total reality.

So, tell me again. What are YOU bitching about?

Well, you are an amusing ignorant racist anyways. :D

https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

The FBI released its official crime tally for 2016 on Monday, and the data flies in the face of the rhetoric that professional athletes rehearsed in revived Black Lives Matter protests over the weekend.

Nearly 900 additional blacks were killed in 2016 compared with 2015, bringing the black homicide victim total to 7,881. Those 7,881 “black bodies,” in the parlance of Ta-Nehisi Coates, are 1,305 more than the number of white victims (which in this case includes most Hispanics) for the same period, though blacks are only 13 percent of the nation’s population.

The increase in black homicides last year comes on top of a previous 900-victim increase between 2014 and 2015.

Who is killing these black victims? Not whites, and not the police, but other blacks.

In 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Post. The paper categorized only 16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest.

Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.

Black males have made up 42 percent of all cop-killers over the last decade, though they are only 6 percent of the population. That 18.5 ratio undoubtedly worsened in 2016, in light of the 53 percent increase in gun murders of officers — committed vastly and disproportionately by black males.

Among all homicide suspects whose race was known, white killers of blacks numbered only 243.

Violent crime has now risen by a significant amount for two consecutive years. The total number of violent crimes rose 4.1 percent in 2016, and estimated homicides rose 8.6 percent.

In 2015, violent crime rose by nearly 4 percent and estimated homicides by nearly 11 percent. The last time violence rose two years in a row was 2005-06.

The reason for the current increase is what I have called the Ferguson Effect. Cops are backing off of proactive policing in high-crime minority neighborhoods, and criminals are becoming emboldened.

Having been told incessantly by politicians, the media and Black Lives Matter activists that they are bigoted for getting out of their cars and questioning someone loitering on a known drug corner at 2 a.m., many officers are instead just driving by.

Such stops are discretionary; cops don’t have to make them. And when political elites demonize the police for just such proactive policing, we shouldn’t be surprised when cops get the message and do less of it.

Seventy-two percent of the nation’s officers say that they and their colleagues are now less willing to stop and question suspicious persons, according to a Pew Research poll released in January 2017. The reason is the persistent anti-cop climate.

Four studies came out in 2016 alone rebutting the charge that police shootings are racially biased. If there is a bias in police shootings, it works in favor of blacks and against whites. That truth has not stopped the ongoing demonization of the police — including, now, by many of the country’s ignorant professional athletes.

The toll will be felt, as always, in the inner city, by the thousands of law-abiding people there who desperately want more police protection.

Well, you are an amusing ignorant racist anyways. :D

https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

The FBI released its official crime tally for 2016 on Monday, and the data flies in the face of the rhetoric that professional athletes rehearsed in revived Black Lives Matter protests over the weekend.

Nearly 900 additional blacks were killed in 2016 compared with 2015, bringing the black homicide victim total to 7,881. Those 7,881 “black bodies,” in the parlance of Ta-Nehisi Coates, are 1,305 more than the number of white victims (which in this case includes most Hispanics) for the same period, though blacks are only 13 percent of the nation’s population.

The increase in black homicides last year comes on top of a previous 900-victim increase between 2014 and 2015.

Who is killing these black victims? Not whites, and not the police, but other blacks.

In 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Post. The paper categorized only 16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest.

Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.

Black males have made up 42 percent of all cop-killers over the last decade, though they are only 6 percent of the population. That 18.5 ratio undoubtedly worsened in 2016, in light of the 53 percent increase in gun murders of officers — committed vastly and disproportionately by black males.

Among all homicide suspects whose race was known, white killers of blacks numbered only 243.

Violent crime has now risen by a significant amount for two consecutive years. The total number of violent crimes rose 4.1 percent in 2016, and estimated homicides rose 8.6 percent.

In 2015, violent crime rose by nearly 4 percent and estimated homicides by nearly 11 percent. The last time violence rose two years in a row was 2005-06.

The reason for the current increase is what I have called the Ferguson Effect. Cops are backing off of proactive policing in high-crime minority neighborhoods, and criminals are becoming emboldened.

Having been told incessantly by politicians, the media and Black Lives Matter activists that they are bigoted for getting out of their cars and questioning someone loitering on a known drug corner at 2 a.m., many officers are instead just driving by.

Such stops are discretionary; cops don’t have to make them. And when political elites demonize the police for just such proactive policing, we shouldn’t be surprised when cops get the message and do less of it.

Seventy-two percent of the nation’s officers say that they and their colleagues are now less willing to stop and question suspicious persons, according to a Pew Research poll released in January 2017. The reason is the persistent anti-cop climate.

Four studies came out in 2016 alone rebutting the charge that police shootings are racially biased. If there is a bias in police shootings, it works in favor of blacks and against whites. That truth has not stopped the ongoing demonization of the police — including, now, by many of the country’s ignorant professional athletes.

The toll will be felt, as always, in the inner city, by the thousands of law-abiding people there who desperately want more police protection.

You've goo do a much netter job than trying to use an article from Heather McDonald. The Annual FBI UCR shows that very year whites commit almost triple the crimes of backs. So I am not gong to waste my time arguing with an ignorant racist on this matter.

The statistics quoted above are from the FBI. Lol.

Like I said, the Annual FBI UCR shows that every years since at least 1994 when I stated studying the numvers whits have committed no less than 2.5 rimes the number of crimes as blacks. That's 24 years. .

The FBI says this also:
Among the roughly 6,000 cases in which the race of the victim and the offender were known, the number of blacks killed by blacks rose to 2,380 last year, an increase of about 8 percent from 2014.

However, the share of black-on-black homicides as a proportion of black people killed actually fell by just under 1 percentage point, to 89.3 percent. This undoubtedly fractional decrease – which marked the third straight year of incremental reductions – still meant that for the first time since the start of the 21st century, the percentage of black victims killed by another black person stood below 90 percent of the total of black people killed.

Often less discussed – to the consternation of experts and columnists – is the phenomenon of white-on-white homicides. The number of white people killed by other whites rose 3.5 percent to 2,574 victims in 2015.

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-the-numbers

White on white crime is increasing and you ae here singing the age old racist melody about black on black homicide. Heathetr McDonald won't tell you this. .

I told you I have studied this. Know your limitations.

Yes, so black people are only 13% of the population and yet their murder rates are the same as whites. Are you starting to understand the concepts of percentages yet? :D Probably not.

I .understand percentages far better than you.. I also understand totals. Whites commit more crimes.
White people dont like that stat. Thats why they do the deflection thing to per capita. Makes them feel less criminally inclined.

The best revenge is to live well. You can tell it irks the shit out of white racists. A close 1B is to smile at their wife, mom, sister, and watch her blush and get moist. Nothing like that Black man charisma to make white boys feel impotent.
You would be right if white racist as you call them were as overly sensitive with an ax to grind as yourself...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back