What do all these mass murders have in common?

Hey asswipe. Read the topic title. "Mass murders". Read the OP. McVeigh is specifically mentioned.

Try again.

hey asswarp, you accused me of referring to Tim mcVeigh and I didn't so you've lost this battle. I was speaking clearly of mass shooters and you know it. so the fact that tim mcveigh bombed a building housing firearms has fuck to do with what I was talking about, so you try again moron.

Yes, you threw away the mass murders that did not fit your theory. This is called "cherry picking the data".

Try again.

I will not try again. My answer is my answer take it or leave it.

He was a right wing asshole who held his ideas over country
I agree with your comment that McVeigh was not insane. Somewhat fanatical perhaps, but not a delusional psychopath.

As far as his being a "right wing asshole" etc., while I strongly disapprove of his choice of target (there were innocents in the Murrah Building) the motive for his action was crystal clear. Simply stated, if the Clinton Administration had properly addressed the criminally excessive conduct of the ATF and the FBI's Hostage Rescue Team, instead of permitting the whitewash called the "Waco Hearings," the Murrah Building bombing would not have occurred.

So while I cannot excuse McVeigh's having killed and injured innocent people, including children, neither can I ignore the provocation for his radical action. The bombing was an act of terrible vengeance, but vengeance nonetheless. And one action cannot be condemned without condemning the other.

:lol:thats great, really, classic. talk about bang on the mark, so thats what it takes to get you off that cottage cheese ass to research and post a link? that makes I think 3 I have ever seen you post:clap2:damn....U be ONNN IIITTT!!!!!:rolleyes:

he asked for a link.

perhaps a valium would help you?

naaaah, I'm good, :eusa_angel: but thx for thinking of me though. The way you were shot out of the cannon jumping on that link, I'd have thought you'd be in an Oxygen tent yourself:badgrin:

Oh Hey, bork died, thrill up your leg? :lol:..but I digress..

Poor Bork, he was a victim of demonization by that fat fuck Kennedy. I'm glad Kennedy died first.

hey asswarp, you accused me of referring to Tim mcVeigh and I didn't so you've lost this battle. I was speaking clearly of mass shooters and you know it. so the fact that tim mcveigh bombed a building housing firearms has fuck to do with what I was talking about, so you try again moron.

Yes, you threw away the mass murders that did not fit your theory. This is called "cherry picking the data".

Try again.

Your answer is wrong. The parameters of the topic included Tim McVeigh. McVeigh attacked a building with armed feds. So your theory that these people attack only soft targets is incorrect.

he asked for a link.

perhaps a valium would help you?

naaaah, I'm good, :eusa_angel: but thx for thinking of me though. The way you were shot out of the cannon jumping on that link, I'd have thought you'd be in an Oxygen tent yourself:badgrin:

Oh Hey, bork died, thrill up your leg? :lol:..but I digress..

Poor Bork, he was a victim of demonization by that fat fuck Kennedy. I'm glad Kennedy died first.

how christiany of you

Try again.

Your answer is wrong. The parameters of the topic included Tim McVeigh. McVeigh attacked a building with armed feds. So your theory that these people attack only soft targets is incorrect.

Nope, my answer is right. take it or leave it.

Adam Lanza brought three weapons inside Sandy Hook Elementary school on December 14 and left a fourth in his car, police said. Those weapons were a Bushmaster AR-15 rifle and two handguns -- a Glock 10 mm and a Sig Sauer 9 mm.
In the car he left a shotgun, about which police have offered no details. Lanza used one of the handguns to take his own life, although police haven't said whether the gun was the Glock or the Sig Sauer.

Newtown shooter's guns: What we know - CNN.com

In the video, Hartford Courant reporter Ed Mahony recounts how Lanza fired several rounds into a glass door at the entrance of the school, stepped inside and headed down a hallway where the first-grade classrooms were.
Sandy Hook principal Dawn Hochsprung and school psychologist Mary Sherlach came running into the hall, and Lanza shot them both.

TIMELINE OF A MASSACRE: A moment-by-moment account of Sandy Hook Elementary School shooter Adam Lanza's deadly rampage (VIDEO) - NY Daily News

The suspect, 20-year-old Adam Lanza, committed suicide following the shootings. Two semi-automatic handguns were found near his body. Authorities said they had found a .223-caliber assault rifle in a car, but had not previously disclosed a second rifle Carver said was used in the shootings. The medical examiner's office wrapped up its autopsies of the 26 killed at the school Saturday. It plans to examine Adam Lanza's body and that of his mother, Nancy, on Sunday. Nancy Lanza was found dead at her Newtown home on Friday. It's believed she was killed by Lanza before he used her car to drive to Sandy Hook Elementary School, where he shot his way into the one-story building shortly after 9:30 a.m. and began his methodical killing spree.

Many of young school victims were shot multiple times

From the very beginning of this story the statements from the police were clear, the rifle found on the scene was found in the back of the car out in the parking lot not on Adam’s person.

“Lanza shot his mother, Nancy Lanza, drove to the school in her car with at least three guns, including a high-powered rifle that he apparently left in the back of the vehicle, and shot up two classrooms around 9:30 a.m. Friday, law enforcement officials said, speaking on condition of anonymity”

.. “The vehicle the suspect drove to the school was registered to his mother. At least three guns were found — a Glock and a Sig Sauer, both pistols, inside the school, and a .223-caliber rifle in the back of a car, authorities said.” Fox News

This story was so prevalent, that most gun-control advocates were using it as proof that even handguns needed to be banned completely and this narrative continued to be the dominant one until just recently.

And then a funny thing happened at the Chief Medical Examiner’s office: he told the truth.

“It is unclear whether all the guns were used in the attack. At a news briefing on Saturday, Chief Medical Examiner Dr. H. Wayne Carver II, who led the team that autopsied the victims, said, “All the (injuries) … I know of were caused by the rifle.”” NBC News

Conn. school massacre victims all shot multiple times, chief medical officer says - U.S. News

Suddenly the narrative has completely changed. All of the victims were shot with the rifle that was found in the trunk of the car outside in the parking lot and the handguns apparently weren’t used unless it was a handgun that took the life of Adam Lanza. And it was the handguns that were found on Adam.

That’s a big difference folks. Lanza didn’t have time (http://willyloman.wordpress.com/2012/12/15/sandy-hook-shooting-victims-killed-with-rifle-found-in-car-suspect-could-not-have-gotten-back-to/) to commit these horrific crimes and get back out to the parking lot to stash the rifle only to run back into the school and take his own life. Even if there was some kind of twisted logic to explain an act as silly as that, he simply didn’t have time.>>>http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/shocking_audio_gunman_rampage_only_YrfuYfARgJCTf0XcY8Z2rJ

But one guy did, the guy they found and arrested out in the woods right outside the school and the parking lot who was dressed like what the witnesses described as the shooter.
Sandy Hook Shooting: Victims Killed with Rifle Found in Car – Who Put it There? The Guy Arrested in the Woods? « American Everyman

If that rifle was indeed found in the car as the first reports claimed (and I don’t know how or why the police department spokesman could get that part of the story wrong) then it is my conclusion that Adam Lanza could not have committed this crime.

Remember, the shooter hid his identity by wearing a mask and tried to protect himself by wearing body armor. Neither of those facets of the story lend themselves to an autistic guy who planned to kill himself in the end.

But BOTH of those aspects of the story lean toward the guilt of an accomplice or the actual shooter who planned to live through the event and keep himself from being identified later.

Tack onto that the fact that someone was caught outside dressed like the shooter and the rifle which killed all of those people was in the parking lot as well, and you have a cut and dry case.

Last edited:
Almost all of these mass murderers are mentally ill. We need to end the stigma of getting psychological help, and raise awareness about mental health issues. This won't stop all massacres, but it sure might prevent some of them. Plus, this could lead to intelligent people who might otherwise go on a rampage and/or commit suicide do something great with their lives.

It seems to me that many people are aware of psychological issues--many programs on TV focus on such things and there are many discussions online.

It sounds like Adam Lanza's family had sought some sort of professional help--the school psychologist was involved and at some point his mother took him out of school to homeschool, assuming there were incidents.

I wonder if whatever problem he had didn't get worse as he got older? One headline today stated that his mother had filed documents to move toward placing him in a residential facility and that may have been what motivated him to react violently.

with that I throw my hands up in the air---no, I don't think we can destigmatize mental illness--nor do I think there are good alternatives in the educational system for coping with the needs.

I think a serious investigation of improving services to those with acute needs is a positive step.

They are all insane to some degree or another. Not so insane that they are driven to choose to attack armed venues, but insane nonetheless.

Notice how liberals want no protection from the insane. They want more accommodation for mental illness instead.

So the answer is to start rounding up the crazies, those deemed to be a potential danger (by whom?) to society....I see.....Now that's a practice that's been used effectively before, by this guy, before he went after everybody else:

tumblr_ly2c8pcQYH1r6ojnxo1_500.jpg

The common denominator is that they're not so damn crazy that they don't know to pick unarmed targets, they massacre people in known locations where guns are banned, schools, churches, malls, etc. and the fort hood shooter knew he was walking into a gun free zone when he shot his fellow soldiers.

You mentioned Tim McVeigh among these people.

He attacked a federal building with armed feds in it.

With a bomb. He didn't go in with guns blazing...ever wonder why?

Adam Lanza brought three weapons inside Sandy Hook Elementary school on December 14 and left a fourth in his car, police said. Those weapons were a Bushmaster AR-15 rifle and two handguns -- a Glock 10 mm and a Sig Sauer 9 mm.
In the car he left a shotgun, about which police have offered no details. Lanza used one of the handguns to take his own life, although police haven't said whether the gun was the Glock or the Sig Sauer.

In the video, Hartford Courant reporter Ed Mahony recounts how Lanza fired several rounds into a glass door at the entrance of the school, stepped inside and headed down a hallway where the first-grade classrooms were.
Sandy Hook principal Dawn Hochsprung and school psychologist Mary Sherlach came running into the hall, and Lanza shot them both.

TIMELINE OF A MASSACRE: A moment-by-moment account of Sandy Hook Elementary School shooter Adam Lanza's deadly rampage (VIDEO) - NY Daily News

There's conflicting reports coming out of the agenda driven CNN, not surprising though The Bushmaster .223 was reported to be found in the trunk of the car.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRdWORVgyvo]Bushmaster .223 Rifle Found In Trunk Of Car, CNN Reports From Law Enforcement Source: Sandy Hook - YouTube[/ame]

The common denominator is that they're not so damn crazy that they don't know to pick unarmed targets, they massacre people in known locations where guns are banned, schools, churches, malls, etc. and the fort hood shooter knew he was walking into a gun free zone when he shot his fellow soldiers.

You mentioned Tim McVeigh among these people.

He attacked a federal building with armed feds in it.

With a bomb. He didn't go in with guns blazing...ever wonder why?

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Since someone decided to construct a conspiracy theory in this topic, let me point out the common behaviors one sees in conspiracy theorists.

First, they throw out a couple of "facts" which are actually completely bogus. They never expect anyone to actually check these "facts" because they were themselves to intellectually handicapped to check them out.

When someone then debunks these bullshit statements, the conspiracy theorist is not deterred. Far from it. They just casually toss out new "facts".

It takes far less time to make shit up than it does to debunk the bullshit, see. The conspiracy theorist just has to wait out the debunker and wear them down.

This is why you saw the movie "Loose Change" remade umpteen times. As each version was shown to be chock full of holes, all they had to do in response into the trashing of their bullshit was to just make a newer one with newer bullshit.

So what do we have here? Complete bullshit tossed out about Lanza not bringing a rifle into the shool, and complete bullshit about the shootings being "tightly" confined to two classrooms. I love that use of "tightly", as if the person was an authority on military tactics and was acknowledging the shooting team's professionalism. BWA-HA-HA-HA!

As soon as that shit was destroyed, we see the theorist work true to form by tossing out a new batch of bullshit.

These assholes just have no respect for the dead. None whatsoever. Their fucking egos need to feel they have special knowledge.

If there were respect for the dead, this would not be discussed and the families would be left to grieve. As it is, the perpetrator gains the notoriety and becomes another role model for the next evil nutball.

They are all insane to some degree or another. Not so insane that they are driven to choose to attack armed venues, but insane nonetheless.

Notice how liberals want no protection from the insane. They want more accommodation for mental illness instead.

Actually, we DO need to begin paying close attention to "the insane." Specifically, insane persons with weapons. And we have to define "insane" in the context of gun ownership; I mean, many gun owners are absolute kooks. Although some right wing Drudge Report reader that expects the world to end may not be CLINICALLY insane, he nevertheless probably should not own a gun.

Gun ownership should become a stigma in society. Normal, sane, well-adjusted people do not feel compelled to own firearms. It's time we recognized that fact.

Let's see some PSA's about the hazards of gun ownership for a change.

There was an emergency drill scheduled at the Sandy Hook on that day. Was Adam Lanza set-up? I'm only asking about the possibility not making a statement. Adam Lanza's computer hard-drive was found destroyed and the his facebook page displays a picture of a young man with eyeglasses and a much heavier face.
I think there's more to this story than meets the eye. I think there's more to know about this and the other mass shootings, like the Batman shooting in Aurora, Colorado.

OKay now you're just asking silly questions. The eye witnesses identified him as the shooter.

The suspect, 20-year-old Adam Lanza, committed suicide following the shootings. Two semi-automatic handguns were found near his body. Authorities said they had found a .223-caliber assault rifle in a car, but had not previously disclosed a second rifle Carver said was used in the shootings. The medical examiner's office wrapped up its autopsies of the 26 killed at the school Saturday. It plans to examine Adam Lanza's body and that of his mother, Nancy, on Sunday. Nancy Lanza was found dead at her Newtown home on Friday. It's believed she was killed by Lanza before he used her car to drive to Sandy Hook Elementary School, where he shot his way into the one-story building shortly after 9:30 a.m. and began his methodical killing spree.

Many of young school victims were shot multiple times

From the very beginning of this story the statements from the police were clear, the rifle found on the scene was found in the back of the car out in the parking lot not on Adam’s person.

“Lanza shot his mother, Nancy Lanza, drove to the school in her car with at least three guns, including a high-powered rifle that he apparently left in the back of the vehicle, and shot up two classrooms around 9:30 a.m. Friday, law enforcement officials said, speaking on condition of anonymity”

.. “The vehicle the suspect drove to the school was registered to his mother. At least three guns were found — a Glock and a Sig Sauer, both pistols, inside the school, and a .223-caliber rifle in the back of a car, authorities said.” Fox News

This story was so prevalent, that most gun-control advocates were using it as proof that even handguns needed to be banned completely and this narrative continued to be the dominant one until just recently.

And then a funny thing happened at the Chief Medical Examiner’s office: he told the truth.

“It is unclear whether all the guns were used in the attack. At a news briefing on Saturday, Chief Medical Examiner Dr. H. Wayne Carver II, who led the team that autopsied the victims, said, “All the (injuries) … I know of were caused by the rifle.”” NBC News

Conn. school massacre victims all shot multiple times, chief medical officer says - U.S. News

Suddenly the narrative has completely changed. All of the victims were shot with the rifle that was found in the trunk of the car outside in the parking lot and the handguns apparently weren’t used unless it was a handgun that took the life of Adam Lanza. And it was the handguns that were found on Adam.

That’s a big difference folks. Lanza didn’t have time (Sandy Hook Shooting: Victims Killed with Rifle Found in Car – Who Put it There? The Guy Arrested in the Woods? « American Everyman) to commit these horrific crimes and get back out to the parking lot to stash the rifle only to run back into the school and take his own life. Even if there was some kind of twisted logic to explain an act as silly as that, he simply didn’t have time.>>>SHOCKING AUDIO: Gunman's rampage took only minutes, cop radio calls reveal - NYPOST.com

But one guy did, the guy they found and arrested out in the woods right outside the school and the parking lot who was dressed like what the witnesses described as the shooter.
Sandy Hook Shooting: Victims Killed with Rifle Found in Car – Who Put it There? The Guy Arrested in the Woods? « American Everyman

If that rifle was indeed found in the car as the first reports claimed (and I don’t know how or why the police department spokesman could get that part of the story wrong) then it is my conclusion that Adam Lanza could not have committed this crime.

Remember, the shooter hid his identity by wearing a mask and tried to protect himself by wearing body armor. Neither of those facets of the story lend themselves to an autistic guy who planned to kill himself in the end.

But BOTH of those aspects of the story lean toward the guilt of an accomplice or the actual shooter who planned to live through the event and keep himself from being identified later.

Tack onto that the fact that someone was caught outside dressed like the shooter and the rifle which killed all of those people was in the parking lot as well, and you have a cut and dry case.

Considering the primary push now is to reinstate the former firearms ban, of course the narrative requires that the "evil" .223 AR-15 be the tool of preference used by the shooter. It is the camel's nose under the tent and the strategy has been used before: demonize a clearly identifiable type of firearm and then begin a more inclusive list. Who hunts with a pistol? Who hunts with an SKS? Who hunts with a .223?
In the meantime, we continue to ignore all the other elements that may contribute to such evil crimes. Hell, let the libs have their way and we WILL see an increase in machete and knife attacks by such evil monsters. It is NOT the tool used, it is the mental and moral state of the wielder of the tools.

Actually, we DO need to begin paying close attention to "the insane." Specifically, insane persons with weapons. And we have to define "insane" in the context of gun ownership; I mean, many gun owners are absolute kooks. Although some right wing Drudge Report reader that expects the world to end may not be CLINICALLY insane, he nevertheless probably should not own a gun.

Gun ownership should become a stigma in society. Normal, sane, well-adjusted people do not feel compelled to own firearms. It's time we recognized that fact.

In this particular case the insane person did not buy guns,.his mother did, and even though information now tells us mom was planning to lock son up for treatment she failed to lock those guns up. there is the short falling of the mom, in not securing those weapons. We own guns, We bought a gun safe, made of steel, it is bolted to the wall and securely locked. No one gains access to those guns except us.

So the answer is to start rounding up the crazies, those deemed to be a potential danger (by whom?) to society....I see.....Now that's a practice that's been used effectively before, by this guy, before he went after everybody else:

tumblr_ly2c8pcQYH1r6ojnxo1_500.jpg

Let's not forget these mass murderers

lenin_stalin_mao.jpg

Last edited:

I know hundreds of gun owners, not one would I consider "insane". As a matter-of-fact, they are among the most sane and sensible people I can imagine.

Forum List

Back