What do all these mass murders have in common?

mcveigh was not insane.

he was a radicalized right wing gun nutter

I wouldn't call him sane but he was deemed competent to stand trial. McViegh is a red herring in this discussion and was more a politically motivated terrorist than a psychopathic thrill killer looking to commit suicide by cop. The school shootings were on some level a personal score to settle and probably had nothing to do with anything political.

The damage done to the Murrah building didn't just come from McVeighs truck bomb of ammonia nitrate and fuel oil alone. An Air Force General, who is an explosives and demolition expert, explains that no way did McVieghs truck bomb alone do the damage to the Federal building in Oklahoma City. It couldn't have. In the provided video General Partin breaks it down.

General Ben Partin Speaks About Oklahoma City and Waco
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR4Iyo9mhy0]General Ben Partin Speaks About Oklahoma City and Waco - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
The common denominator is that they're not so damn crazy that they don't know to pick unarmed targets, they massacre people in known locations where guns are banned, schools, churches, malls, etc. and the fort hood shooter knew he was walking into a gun free zone when he shot his fellow soldiers.

You mentioned Tim McVeigh among these people.

He attacked a federal building with armed feds in it.

I said nothing about Tim McVeigh. I'll accept your apology now.

Sorry. I confused your post with the person who opened this topic.

But the OP did mention Tim McVeigh, and so he must be included when trying to find common denominators.

So keep trying. McVeigh attacked a building with armed feds in it.

they seem to all be men.

whether they are actually mentally ill or just plain evil, i cant tell you

According to the official story, Adam Lanza was wearing a black outfit with a mask and bulletproof vest. Why would he want to hide his identity, and why would he wear a bulletproof vest if he planned to kill himself?

The medical examiner asserts that all wounds were caused by a rifle or other long weapon, and police/FBI say that the school was littered with .223 (rifle) casings. However, Adam Lanza was found dead at the school with only handguns, a rifle was found in the trunk of his car. Then he could not have possibly been firing a .223 rifle.

According to the official story, the killings was tightly confined to two classrooms. Then why were so many children told to close their eyes while leaving the building?

Was there more than one shooter?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=j_fI0hm1dqY]Sandy Hook Elem: 3 Shooters (A CLOSE LOOK) - YouTube[/ame]

According to the official story, Adam Lanza was wearing a black outfit with a mask and bulletproof vest. Why would he want to hide his identity, and why would he wear a bulletproof vest if he planned to kill himself?

The medical examiner asserts that all wounds were caused by a rifle or other long weapon, and police/FBI say that the school was littered with .223 (rifle) casings. However, Adam Lanza was found dead at the school with only handguns, a rifle was found in the trunk of his car. Then he could not have possibly been firing a .223 rifle.

According to the official story, the killings was tightly confined to two classrooms. Then why were so many children told to close their eyes while leaving the building?

Sandy Hook Elem: 3 Shooters (A CLOSE LOOK) - YouTube

Those are some good questions

Maybe he had TWO of the Bushmaster rifles that fire those shells. Left one in the car.
I believe one was found with 2 pistols next to his body.
Very common for witnesses to claim they believed there were numerous shooters as there is a different sound out of each weapon and sounds are different from different areas inside. "Fog of war" syndrome. Conspiracy theorists also claim there was another shooter in the theatre in Colorado.

But extremist right-wingers -- from Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh to a neo-Nazi accused of trying to bomb a Martin Luther King Day parade this year -- have shown a willingness to target the public, LaFree said.

Such groups are among the fastest-growing extremist organizations in the country, the Southern Poverty Law Center reported in February. Right wing anti-government groups grew by 60% in 2010 over the previous year, the center reported, attributing much of the growth to militia groups.
The group also reported a smaller increase in the number of anti-immigrant vigilante groups, SPLC reported.

The suspect in the Oslo, Norway, bombings published papers on the internet stressing "unity over diversity" and calling for a violent response to a policy of multiculturalism that he said was destroying European society.

Far right domestic terrorism on par with foreign threat, experts say - CNN

:lol:thats great, really, classic. talk about bang on the mark, so thats what it takes to get you off that cottage cheese ass to research and post a link? that makes I think 3 I have ever seen you post:clap2:damn....U be ONNN IIITTT!!!!!:rolleyes:

he asked for a link.

perhaps a valium would help you?

Oh, for chrissakes! Why is there always some desperate idiot who wants to find a conspiracy in everything?

The Oregon shooter wore a load bearing vest so it looked like a bulletproof vest.

They just want to look like a badass, most likely.

Where are you getting this complete bullshit that Lanza only had handguns on him? Jesus H Christ!

And the killings were not confined to two classrooms. Stop making shit up! The principal and school psychologist were killed in the hallway. The children were told to close their eyes so they would not be traumatized by the sight of the dead.

Goddammit, I am sick of fucking assholes on this board who make shit up. Have some respect for the dead!

Last edited:

Bushmaster found in the trunk of car
Found in the school: Glock 10 mm , Sauer 9 mm,
Found near the body, 2 other handguns and another Bushmaster.

There was an emergency drill scheduled at the Sandy Hook on that day. Was Adam Lanza set-up? I'm only asking about the possibility not making a statement. Adam Lanza's computer hard-drive was found destroyed and the his facebook page displays a picture of a young man with eyeglasses and a much heavier face.
I think there's more to this story than meets the eye. I think there's more to know about this and the other mass shootings, like the Batman shooting in Aurora, Colorado.

Adam Lanza brought three weapons inside Sandy Hook Elementary school on December 14 and left a fourth in his car, police said. Those weapons were a Bushmaster AR-15 rifle and two handguns -- a Glock 10 mm and a Sig Sauer 9 mm.
In the car he left a shotgun, about which police have offered no details. Lanza used one of the handguns to take his own life, although police haven't said whether the gun was the Glock or the Sig Sauer.

Newtown shooter's guns: What we know - CNN.com

In the video, Hartford Courant reporter Ed Mahony recounts how Lanza fired several rounds into a glass door at the entrance of the school, stepped inside and headed down a hallway where the first-grade classrooms were.
Sandy Hook principal Dawn Hochsprung and school psychologist Mary Sherlach came running into the hall, and Lanza shot them both.

TIMELINE OF A MASSACRE: A moment-by-moment account of Sandy Hook Elementary School shooter Adam Lanza's deadly rampage (VIDEO) - NY Daily News

There was an emergency drill scheduled at the Sandy Hook on that day. Was Adam Lanza set-up? I'm only asking about the possibility not making a statement. Adam Lanza's computer hard-drive was found destroyed and the his facebook page displays a picture of a young man with eyeglasses and a much heavier face.
I think there's more to this story than meets the eye. I think there's more to know about this and the other mass shootings, like the Batman shooting in Aurora, Colorado.

Don't be such a dumb fuck.

You mentioned Tim McVeigh among these people.

He attacked a federal building with armed feds in it.

But the OP did mention Tim McVeigh, and so he must be included when trying to find common denominators.

hey! asswarp, the subject is mass shootings and I stand by my common denominators.

hey! asswarp, the subject is mass shootings and I stand by my common denominators.

Hey asswipe. Read the topic title. "Mass murders". Read the OP. McVeigh is specifically mentioned.

Try again.

mcveigh was not insane.

he was a radicalized right wing gun nutter

He suffered from a psychopathy. The term "insane" is an incorrect use in his instance- still he was not mentally stable. For you to pretend that he in any way resembles the conservative ideals of government, is so fucking retarded, that only someone with a psychopathy of their own could suggest it. Get a fucking grip on reality idiot!

Hey asswipe. Read the topic title. "Mass murders". Read the OP. McVeigh is specifically mentioned.

Try again.

hey asswarp, you accused me of referring to Tim mcVeigh and I didn't so you've lost this battle. I was speaking clearly of mass shooters and you know it. so the fact that tim mcveigh bombed a building housing firearms has fuck to do with what I was talking about, so you try again moron.

Since someone decided to construct a conspiracy theory in this topic, let me point out the common behaviors one sees in conspiracy theorists.

First, they throw out a couple of "facts" which are actually completely bogus. They never expect anyone to actually check these "facts" because they were themselves to intellectually handicapped to check them out.

When someone then debunks these bullshit statements, the conspiracy theorist is not deterred. Far from it. They just casually toss out new "facts".

It takes far less time to make shit up than it does to debunk the bullshit, see. The conspiracy theorist just has to wait out the debunker and wear them down.

This is why you saw the movie "Loose Change" remade umpteen times. As each version was shown to be chock full of holes, all they had to do in response into the trashing of their bullshit was to just make a newer one with newer bullshit.

So what do we have here? Complete bullshit tossed out about Lanza not bringing a rifle into the shool, and complete bullshit about the shootings being "tightly" confined to two classrooms. I love that use of "tightly", as if the person was an authority on military tactics and was acknowledging the shooting team's professionalism. BWA-HA-HA-HA!

As soon as that shit was destroyed, we see the theorist work true to form by tossing out a new batch of bullshit.

These assholes just have no respect for the dead. None whatsoever. Their fucking egos need to feel they have special knowledge.

Last edited:

Try again.

hey asswarp, you accused me of referring to Tim mcVeigh and I didn't so you've lost this battle. I was speaking clearly of mass shooters and you know it. so the fact that tim mcveigh bombed a building housing firearms has fuck to do with what I was talking about, so you try again moron.

Yes, you threw away the mass murders that did not fit your theory. This is called "cherry picking the data".

Try again.

Last edited:

:lol:thats great, really, classic. talk about bang on the mark, so thats what it takes to get you off that cottage cheese ass to research and post a link? that makes I think 3 I have ever seen you post:clap2:damn....U be ONNN IIITTT!!!!!:rolleyes:

he asked for a link.

perhaps a valium would help you?

naaaah, I'm good, :eusa_angel: but thx for thinking of me though. The way you were shot out of the cannon jumping on that link, I'd have thought you'd be in an Oxygen tent yourself:badgrin:

Oh Hey, bork died, thrill up your leg? :lol:..but I digress..

Forum List

Back