What did you think of Obama's Speech VP Joe Biden? Joe:"I don't know I was sleeping!"

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Don't blame him through it looks like other caught some shuteye also! But it's still classic Joe Hair Plugs, I mean has there ever been a worst VP pick. Even the Democrats are saying McCain made a smarter choice with Palin! First Obama has to stop Biden from speeching because Joe always puts his foot in his mouth. Now he can't even let him out in public! Classic!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdF_ALg5I_o]YouTube - VP Joe Biden Falls Asleep During Obama's Budget Speech 4/13/2011[/ame]

Veep sleep: Biden snoozes in Obama speech?
ABC News video of Joe Biden attending President Obama's speech today at George Washington University appears to show the vice president sleeping.

Toward the end of the clip, Biden finally opens his eyes briefly in squinting fashion, and then shuts them again.

After viewing the video, one WND reader wrote, "The black woman behind Joe Biden was dozing also. And the one directly behind him appeared to be also. Can't it just be assumed that the speech was, across the board, boring?"

Forum List

Back