You Know It Backfired Badly: Biden Now Desperately Trying to Backpedal His Despicable Speech

Fascist MAGA forces smashed their way into the Capitol, assaulted Capitol Police trying to contain them and hunted for available Congress members
Did AOC tell you that? Since she wasn't in the building but said she had to lock the door and feared for her life? My gosh, you loons cannot do anything but lie.

Did AOC tell you that? Since she wasn't in the building but said she had to lock the door and feared for her life? My gosh, you loons cannot do anything but lie.

They were hunting for AOC as well as Pelosi, Schumer and especially Mike Pence (as targeted by Trump)

Fascist MAGA forces smashed their way into the Capitol, assaulted Capitol Police trying to contain them and hunted for available Congress members
None of that ever happened! I watched it on TV all day and into the night, nothing like that happened. Police opened the doors to them, and IF they "hunted" members of Congress, they sure didn't find any. What exaggerations.

None of that ever happened! I watched it on TV all day and into the night, nothing like that happened. Police opened the doors to them, and IF they "hunted" members of Congress, they sure didn't find any. What exaggerations.
He is a snowflake.

You missed them smashing windows to access the Capitol?
Doors were only opened after the Capitol had been breached

They didn’t find any members of Congress because the Capitol Police did a great job of protecting them

Ask Ashli Babbitt

You missed them smashing windows to access the Capitol?
Doors were only opened after the Capitol had been breached

They didn’t find any members of Congress because the Capitol Police did a great job of protecting them

Ask Ashli Babbitt
Big deal, they broke a few windows?? Darn, if thugs did that in San Francisco or many big cities now, the police would not only not charge them, they wouldn't even take them into custody. Nobody was looking for congresscritters to hurt them -------- these tourists weren't even armed!

The only person murdered was Ashli Babbitt, by your side.

They're too stupid to lie. They just parrot the lies coming out of the MSM.

Big deal, they broke a few windows?? Darn, if thugs did that in San Francisco or many big cities now, the police would not only not charge them, they wouldn't even take them into custody. Nobody was looking for congresscritters to hurt them -------- these tourists weren't even armed!

The only person murdered was Ashli Babbitt, by your side.

130 Capitol Police injured

MAGA Fascist thugs were roaming the halls demanding to know where the Congress members and Pence were
One was found with zip tie handcuffs ready to take prisoners

Translation: "I just cannot deal with facts!!!"

What makes it a "leftist article"? Facts.
What makes him an insurrectionist? Trying to stop the legal, peaceful transfer of power in a violent attack.
They were trespassers that were let in the Capitol. One of the doors had to be opened from the inside. But keep spewing your lies and also this.
FB_IMG_1661093165645.jpg

Forum List

Back