Which of our 2 parties is most envious of France here in 2011?

Dr.Drock

Aug 19, 2009
Democrats-like enormous government programs, no matter how inefficient, no matter how much you have to be taxed to get them. Only work so many hours.

Republicans-France is very strongly anti-islam, bigotry towards muslims is abundant even having laws passed to shun their religion. They're also warmongering in Africa, FRANCE!!!

So in the past it was undoubtedly the democrats who had the higher view of France, now with these new factors I'm not so sure.

What say you?

Democrats-like enormous government programs, no matter how inefficient, no matter how much you have to be taxed to get them. Only work so many hours.

Republicans-France is very strongly anti-islam, bigotry towards muslims is abundant even having laws passed to shun their religion. They're also warmongering in Africa, FRANCE!!!

So in the past it was undoubtedly the democrats who had the higher view of France, now with these new factors I'm not so sure.

What say you?

The French are very image conscious, so they figure they'd best get in a pissin' match with someone so their surrender has more meaning. Or something like that.

What say you?

The French are very image conscious, so they figure they'd best get in a pissin' match with someone so their surrender has more meaning. Or something like that.

Lol well said.

And Kat I agree, I think it's democrats, for now..................

If they take a step up and ban Q'urans or launch a missile at Palestine, I think it'd be republicans.

What say you?

Lol well said.

If they take a step up and ban Q'urans or launch a missile at Palestine, I think it'd be republicans.

all these posts about the civil war,is Xgen here?

Lol well said.

all these posts about the civil war,is Xgen here?

No I haven't seen anyone here yet who reminds me of him.

We haven't had anyone "say goodbye" and then rise from the dead yet lol.

He did that like a half dozen times that I saw over there, a truly sick minded individual who needs to be round-the-clock heavily medicated.

I didn't know France was so oppressive toward Muslims.

France opened its door to any and all Muslims who wanted in.

They now have a large Muslim community that never assimilated into their society. Multiculturalism ain't workin in France. Now they have many problems with said Muslims. Surprise!!!

Envious?? Not hardly.

You reap what you sow.

Last edited:

They now have a large Muslim community that never assimilated into their society. Multiculturalism ain't workin in France. Now they have many problems with said Muslims. Surprise!!!

Envious?? Not hardly.

You reap what you sow.

Yeah, sadly no section of humanity is overly accepting of other religions.

But think about it, pretty much all prominent religions man has created think that anyone who doesn't believe the same way they do, or in the same things, belongs in hell for eternity.

So in other words most religions believe the most important thing isn't your morals or character, it's what version of god you believe in.

Envious?? Not hardly.

You reap what you sow.

Who do the French get along with?

Forum List

Back