What Did You Do In The War On Terror, Daddy

a good question....but don't expect a good answer!

By using creative and forceful and persistent diplomacy with Syria, Saudi Arabia and Iran - and peripherally, other arab states, we have a good chance of positively influencing the extent and nature of THEIR role in Iraq.

You woudl serve cake and cookies and say how sorry you were for the US being the words bully

that reply is infantile and insulting. I would use strong diplomacy to engage arab nations and Iran in our efforts to keep Iraq from boiling over.

So what would be the first thing you would say to those who want you dead?

According to Dems Iraq is a lost cause already. Which is it?

According to Dems Iraq is a lost cause already. Which is it?

I don't think that the syrians and the jordanians and the saudis or even the iranians WANT US DEAD. I think diplomacy is a viable option for all those nations..... didn't Condi just meet with syrian and iranian foreign ministers? WHy don't you ask HER what the first thing she said to THEM was?

I don't think that the syrians and the jordanians and the saudis or even the iranians WANT US DEAD. I think diplomacy is a viable option for all those nations..... didn't Condi just meet with syrian and iranian foreign ministers? WHy don't you ask HER what the first thing she said to THEM was?

I thought San Fran nan made Syria all warm and fuzzy - and they were no longer a problem

Diplomacy worked so well with Bill Clinton. Five terrorists attacks in eight years

I thought San Fran nan made Syria all warm and fuzzy - and they were no longer a problem

Diplomacy worked so well with Bill Clinton. Five terrorists attacks in eight years

if your party is against diplomacy with the arab states, why is Condi pursuing it?

and nowhere did Nancy Pelosi ever say that Syria was warm and fuzzy and not a problem. DO you have anything other than shopworm one liners?

The red sox are playing this afternoon...I got my lawn mowed and I decided to give you another chance to debate.... but I see that was a foolish thing to do.

And before you can say it, everyone should know that RSR will claim to have wiped my butt today in intelligent debate. Look above at his San Fran Nan line as a prime example of RSR's idea of intelligent debate.:rofl:

if your party is against diplomacy with the arab states, why is Condi pursuing it?

and nowhere did Nancy Pelosi ever say that Syria was warm and fuzzy and not a problem. DO you have anything other than shopworm one liners?

The red sox are playing this afternoon...I got my lawn mowed and I decided to give you another chance to debate.... but I see that was a foolish thing to do.

And before you can say it, everyone should know that RSR will claim to have wiped my butt today in intelligent debate. Look above at his San Fran Nan line as a prime example of RSR's idea of intelligent debate.:rofl:

It was the Washington post that was upset San Fran Nan did not get results from her foreign policy trip last month

I am not opposed to talking to these nations - but I would like Syria to turn over Saddams WMD's they were shipped to them before the war

first you say this:

and then you say this:

I am not opposed to talking to these nations.

which is it? Do we engage them in diplomacy which is what I prior to the first quote, and which you apparently now agree with in the second quote, or do those nations want us dead?

first you say this:

and then you say this:

which is it? Do we engage them in diplomacy which is what I prior to the first quote, and which you apparently now agree with in the second quote, or do those nations want us dead?

I am asking what you would do Mr Liberal? How would you deal with killers who want you dead?

I am asking what you would do Mr Liberal? How would you deal with killers who want you dead?

I told you...I would engage in vigorous diplomacy with the arab states in the region and with Iran..... so do you support that approach or not? You seem to want it both ways.

and do you notice how I answered YOUR question?

Here.... in the spirit of cooperation, answer two of mine:

1. Do you still suggest that the surge EVER caused a 60% decrease in American casualties? yes or no

2. Do you still believe that persian- shiite Iran is bankrolling arab-sunni AQ? yes or no?

and do you notice how I answered YOUR question?

Here.... in the spirit of cooperation, answer two of mine:

1. Do you still suggest that the surge EVER caused a 60% decrease in American casualties? yes or no

2. Do you still believe that persian- shiite Iran is bankrolling arab-sunni AQ? yes or no?

Still grasping at straws

still running away from your own words.

sad really....

Well, I guess another experiment in trying to get RSR to actually debate has proven to be a predictably abysmal failure.

if only he would show the courage of his own convictions and be able to stand by his own statements.

Boston v Baltimore..... here I come!

still running away from your own words.

sad really....

Well, I guess another experiment in trying to get RSR to actually debate has proven to be a predictably abysmal failure.

if only he would show the courage of his own convictions and be able to stand by his own statements.

Boston v Baltimore..... here I come!

You want a Kleenex?

I have

you are trying to change the subject - something you do very often

no...you never have. Are you standing by your claim that we saw a 60% reduction in casualties because of the success of the surge? yes or no?

are you standing by your assertoin that Iran is bankrolling Al Qaeda? yes or no?

you can answer both those questions with just two words. you waste more time avoiding answering than it takes to just answer them. two simple words.

It seems more and more vets are speaking out against the Dems

I wonder if these vets will get the same level of coverage as the anti war vets get?

Probably not

VFW appeals for condition-free funding for Iraq

By Leo Shane III, Stars and Stripes
Mideast edition, Friday, May 11, 2007

WASHINGTON — Members of the Veterans of Foreign Wars on Wednesday presented Capitol Hill lawmakers with an appeal from more than 2,700 troops urging Congress to drop plans for withdrawal from Iraq.

The “Appeal for Courage” has been collecting signatures since February, with the goal of lobbying lawmakers to back off plans for withdrawal timetables or funding caveats.

Organizer Lt. Jason Nichols, a 33-year-old naval projects officer who has been in Baghdad since mid-January, said he has been pleased with the response.

“This really provides an objective look at how a lot of the troops feel,” he said. “We’re happy to get that message to Congress.”

The appeal — available at www.appealforcourage.org — calls for Congress “to fully support our mission in Iraq and halt any calls for retreat.”

It labels the fight in Iraq a “necessary and just effort to bring freedom to the Middle East” and also asks lawmakers to actively oppose any moves “which embolden my enemy while demoralizing American support at home.”

In December a group of active-duty troops presented Congress with a similar “Appeal for Redress” with more than 1,000 signatures calling for an end to operations in Iraq, saying that military operations “will not work.”

Defense department rules limit active-duty personnel from participating in certain protests and circulating petitions, but do allow servicemembers to directly appeal to lawmakers to air their complaints.

Organizers of the anti-withdrawal group say about 60 percent of their signers have deployed to Afghanistan, Iraq or elsewhere in the Middle East, and nearly a third are E-5s and E-6s.

“We’re definitely happy with that response, and we plan on continuing to collect names,” Nichols said.

In accepting the appeal, House minority leader John Boehner, R-Ohio, called Democrats in Congress “reckless” for recent plans to tie war funding to troop withdrawals.
http://www.estripes.com/article.asp?section=104&article=53334&archive=true

It seems more and more vets are speaking out against the Dems

Not really rsr. The VFW has always been pro-Bush. It's just the same "vets" over and over. Political Hacks for the GOP is what they're called.

I wonder if these vets will get the same level of coverage as the anti war vets get?

I don't see a lot of anti-war vets getting excessive coverage. Do you?

Maybe you can cite an example?

Forum List

Back