What Did You Do In The War On Terror, Daddy

Oh .... you mean like everything he posts?

I haven't run into this guy very much, Gunny; I'll certainly take your word for it. But, surely his post of that Joe Conason turd has got to be in the running for "Pinnochio Post of the Year"!

I haven't run into this guy very much, Gunny; I'll certainly take your word for it. But, surely his post of that Joe Conason turd has got to be in the running for "Pinnochio Post of the Year"!

If the left has an unsubstantiated allegation against Republicans, rest assured he's posted it. Got all the left-wingnut perpetuation of lies into myth down pat.

If the left has an unsubstantiated allegation against Republicans, rest assured he's posted it. Got all the left-wingnut perpetuation of lies into myth down pat.

And the left seems to have an unlimited supply of this garbage. You bust them in an outright lie, and they don't even blink; they'll tell two more to fill the empty space. You have to give them credit for tenacity - kind of like cockroaches - or weeds.

And the left seems to have an unlimited supply of this garbage. You bust them in an outright lie, and they don't even blink; they'll tell two more to fill the empty space. You have to give them credit for tenacity - kind of like cockroaches - or weeds.

Like I said ... lies perpetuated into myth. They just keep on telling it until it's so old nobody remembers the truth so they take their word for it.

My current all-time favorite is "Bush (41) didn't finish the job." Listened to that bullshit lie for 12 years. Along comes his son and obliges them, and you'd think those 5 words had never been uttered ad nauseum for a dozen years.

And all of sudden "finishing the job" isn't what they REALLY wanted. They just wanted to sling shit against the wall.

Like I said ... lies perpetuated into myth. They just keep on telling it until it's so old nobody remembers the truth so they take their word for it.

My current all-time favorite is "Bush (41) didn't finish the job." Listened to that bullshit lie for 12 years. Along comes his son and obliges them, and you'd think those 5 words had never been uttered ad nauseum for a dozen years.

And all of sudden "finishing the job" isn't what they REALLY wanted. They just wanted to sling shit against the wall.

I used to have high hopes - believing that, surely, thinking people would recognize these tactics for the cowardice they are, and be repulsed. But, sometimes, the sheer VOLUME of it - the endlessness of it - makes me tired all over. And, I consider myself a fairly hard-nosed scrapper in the old arena of ideas. Maybe I just have bad days from time to time - ha ha!

I used to have high hopes - believing that, surely, thinking people would recognize these tactics for the cowardice they are, and be repulsed. But, sometimes, the sheer VOLUME of it - the endlessness of it - makes me tired all over. And, I consider myself a fairly hard-nosed scrapper in the old arena of ideas. Maybe I just have bad days from time to time - ha ha!

See post <a href=http://www.usmessageboard.com/showpost.php?p=560945&postcount=98>#98</a>.

Surely you're not calling Gen. John Baptiste(Ret.), or Maj. Gen. Paul Eaton(Ret.) or Gen. Wesley Clarke(Ret.) a pack of left wing surrender monkey...Are you? Sure sounds like it to me. Why don't you tell them yourself? I'm sure they'll find your mealy-mouthed accusations amusing, particularly as Baptiste and Eaton both served in Iraq, and Clarke was Commander of NATO.

Not at all

I would pay closer attention if they were offering a way to win and not lose

Of course you have Dems like Motor Mouth Murtha calling Gen Petraeus a political hack and a lier

The Dems also skipped his briefing BEFORE they voted for their surrender bill. Nothing like an open minded liberal

I did a lot more than any rEpublican jerk that sat behind a walnut desk asked and me and my friends for our lives to only save his own.

By Clarice Feldman

Democrats in Congress are insisting that funds budgeted for
intelligence be diverted to the study of global climate warming.

That was the last thing I read before my head hit the pillow and
probably explains the nightmare that followed:

October 30, 2008,Washington (AP) Nuclear devices have caused untold
havoc in Los Angeles, New York. Chicago and Washington, D.C. Operating
on an emergency broadcasting network from a hidden location outside
the Capital, the President declared a State of Emergency. National
Guard troops and emergency medical teams are aiding local police and
fire departments in emergency evacuations of all three cities.
Homeland Security is directing supplies to evacuation centers but do
not believe supplies can reach those trapped inside those cities for
several days.

"It is not yet certain who was behind the attacks but the markings on
two devices which failed to detonate were in Farsi," said unnamed
sources inside the Langley, Virginia Frank Church memorial bunker of
the Climate Intelligence Agency, the former Central Intelligence
Agency, renamed last year as part of the Intelligence Authorization
Bill passed by the Democratic Congress. "At least we think it was
Farsi, he added, explaining, "we had to replace all our Farsi speakers
with Sheryl Crow and Laurie David under the new law."

The attack happened as the Agency head was meeting with Area Studies
professors in Durham North Carolina to issue a joint proclamation
accusing white male athletes of systematically raping the planet and
using more than their allotted share of carbon dioxide emissions. "All
the huffing and panting and busing from one event to another places
them just under bovine flatulence in the scale of polluters," charged
Jennifer Broadhurst, Chair of the Professors for Fair Share Emissions,
a public interest group.

Former Vice-President Gore had been scheduled to address the meeting
but his Gulfstream Jet was stalled on the ground in Kyoto because of
an unexplained problem respecting the credit card he was using to pay
for the carbon offsets for the trip.

In the Congressional bunker at another undisclosed location,
Congressman Henry Waxman said, "As soon as we can dig our way out of
this, I am holding hearings to determine whether the outing of Plame
is behind this massive intelligence failure." He indicated he'd been
in contact with Richard Clarke who asserted that he had warned the
President that "someday, somewhere, somehow, something bad was going
to happen."

Senator Schumer demanded to know, "Who is responsible for this?" He
hinted that a subpoena of Karl Rove's emails to the RNC and a voter in
Boise made reference to a Persian Cat. "I can't prove it, but a
circumstantial case could be made that this shows he knew what was
about to befall us and kept quiet to effect the election."

Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee for President issued a
statement from her headquarters blaming Bush, "When we voted for this
the President should have known it was stupid and stopped us. If we'd
known now what we should have known then if we'd read the intelligence
reports we were given we wouldn't have passed this. A leader would
have called us into the Oval Office and read it out loud to us."*

There was no word from the Republican nominee who reportedly had
rolled up his sleeves and joined the rescue party in the Capital.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2007/05/what_did_you_do_in_the_war_on.html

Or, were you talking about this from a different context?

The post shows the mental process of the left

What...? He simply threw your own post back in your face. Or don't you like being reminded of your past stupidities, denying them as they are presented to you in all their glory? Kinda like Bill O'Reilly, or anyone else on the right, when presented with the evidence of their ignorance and stupidity.

It certainly demonstrated your mental process, rsr.

Care to share it's covenents?

Many on the kook left think the US should reason with the terrorists, we need to learn why they hate us, understanding and compassion will melt their bombs and bullets,if anything goes wrong it is Bush's fault and Dems need to start an investagation, and the hysteria over global waming is ignored by libs as they travel in their limos and private jets

What...? He simply threw your own post back in your face. Or don't you like being reminded of your past stupidities, denying them as they are presented to you in all their glory? Kinda like Bill O'Reilly, or anyone else on the right, when presented with the evidence of their ignorance and stupidity.

It it were not for double standards libs would have no standards at all

I see libs still have their priorities

Earth study in intelligence bill
By Christina Bellantoni
THE WASHINGTON TIMES
May 12, 2007

Republicans, accusing Democrats of caring more about "bugs and bunnies" than hunting for al Qaeda, yesterday failed to strip a global warming study from an intelligence policy bill as lawmakers tacked a similar climate change provision onto a separate defense bill.
The Democratic-controlled House on a 230-185 vote defeated Republican efforts to block a major study of how global warming might affect national security, with majority party leaders saying melting ice caps and droughts must be taken into account.
"This isn't bugs or bunnies, it is survival or destruction," charged Rep. Jane Harman, California Democrat and the former ranking member on the Intelligence panel. "Droughts affect the stability of governments and stability of governments is one of the few things we need to know about."
But Republicans dismissed the study as too "politically correct," and said the call for a National Intelligence Estimate (NIE) assessing climate change's potential affect on national security is redundant because numerous government organizations already study the issue.
"With rogue nations pursuing nuclear weapons, conflict in Afghanistan and Iraq and the recent arrest of radical jihadists planning to attack U.S. bases in the Northeast, the intelligence community has more than enough national security challenges without ... forcing global climate change on it as an issue," said Rep. Peter Hoekstra of Michigan, the ranking Republican on the Intelligence panel.
He tried to strip the provision from the bill, backed by all but 12 of the chamber's Republicans and three of its Democrats.
After voting to keep the NIE in the bill, the House voted 225-197 early yesterday for final approval of the Intelligence Authorization Act. The act sets policy and is a blueprint for spending an estimated $48 billion in 2008 on the nation's intelligence agencies.
Senate Republicans last month blocked consideration of that chamber's version of the intelligence bill. It is unclear whether the House and Senate will be able to send a completed measure to President Bush, who is opposed to the climate change study.
Backed by key military officials, Democrats have succeeded in adding global warming considerations to the upcoming defense authorization bill. Should the measure pass the House next week, the Army would need to consider potential sea level rise when planning wars, and make sure troops have equipment that can withstand severe weather events.
The National Defense Authorization Act sets a framework for spending $645 billion on the military and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan in 2008.
The bill includes a requirement that the National Defense Strategy and Quadrennial Defense Review consider "the risks posed by climate change to current and future DOD missions."
As with crafting the NIE, this move was recommended in a report authored by 11 three- and four-star generals on the Military Advisory Board.

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20070512-121234-1404r.htm

I would pay closer attention if they were offering a way to win and not lose

It's too bad you don't have the same standards for your president that you'd like everyone to believe you have for others.

Bush basically declared the war "won" from the deck of the USS Abraham Lincoln back on the first of May 2003. Remember that one?

Only now it turns out he was really just talking out of his ass because four years later we have three thousand and counting more dead soldiers.

In other words he didn't have a plan for really winning did he rsr? and we are LESS SAFE from future terror attacks then we were back then.

Yet that doesn't seem to bother you at all does it?

Of course you have Dems like Motor Mouth Murtha calling Gen Petraeus a political hack and a lier

Because a real war hero like Murtha knows political bullshit when he sees it.

Petraeus is a political hack and a liar. He is little more than a "yes man" for the Bush administration who landed the job only after George Casey, the previous commander refused to lie for them about the real situation in Iraq.

The Dems also skipped his briefing BEFORE they voted for their surrender bill. Nothing like an open minded liberal

Who gives a shit?

They've heard it all before. They already knew beforehand what Petraeus' briefing would contain....whatever fresh horseshit he was instructed to repeat by his neocon puppet-masters in the Bush administration!

Many on the kook left think the US should reason with the terrorists, we need to learn why they hate us, understanding and compassion will melt their bombs and bullets,if anything goes wrong it is Bush's fault and Dems need to start an investagation, and the hysteria over global waming is ignored by libs as they travel in their limos and private jets

The consensus among the Iraq Survey Group, the CIA, everyone in the diplomatic community, and our top commanders in Iraq, is that this war will never be won militarily without a diplomatic approach.

Are these the people you are calling the "kook left?"

The consensus among the Iraq Survey Group, the CIA, everyone in the diplomatic community, and our top commanders in Iraq, is that this war will never be won militarily without a diplomatic approach.

So how do you make nice to people who want you dead?

a good question....but don't expect a good answer!

By using creative and forceful and persistent diplomacy with Syria, Saudi Arabia and Iran - and peripherally, other arab states, we have a good chance of positively influencing the extent and nature of THEIR role in Iraq.

Forum List

Back