What did Trump get?

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Second secret meting between Trump, Putin, translator at the G20 & within a week, Trump ends US arms support for Syrian rebels.

What a coincidence.................

What did Trump get? The chance to sell more real; estate in the Russia money laundering scheme. You know sell a house in NJ to Russian thugs for way over market price. Heck, maybe a rent increase for their them space in Trump tower.

Trump is a coniving POS looking to sell out America to line his own pockets. He & his little bitch daughter scream "Make it in America" as they import their products & labor. You Trumpettes are the dumbest people on the planet.

The question should be "What did America get?". The answer is simple. The beginning of a final removal from a quagmire in Syria. A final end to the disastrous Obama policy of interference in the Middle East that spawned ISIS, millions of refugees, hundreds of thousands dead all to overthrow secular leaders for the Muslim Brotherhood.

Today is a good day.

Stops giving free shit to terrorists and you fucking assholes think it has to do with putin. You people are sick.
Btw, according to several links i read yesterday, they all stated this actually happened before G20.

The question should be "What did America get?". The answer is simple. The beginning of a final removal from a quagmire in Syria. A final end to the disastrous Obama policy of interference in the Middle East that spawned ISIS, millions of refugees, hundreds of thousands dead all to overthrow secular leaders for the Muslim Brotherhood.

Today is a good day.
Sometimes, people like the OP make me think they might ACTUALLY hate America.

Second secret meting between Trump, Putin, translator at the G20 & within a week, Trump ends US arms support for Syrian rebels.

What did Trump get? The chance to sell more real; estate in the Russia money laundering scheme. You know sell a house in NJ to Russian thugs for way over market price. Heck, maybe a rent increase for their them space in Trump tower.

Trump is a coniving POS looking to sell out America to line his own pockets. He & his little bitch daughter scream "Make it in America" as they import their products & labor. You Trumpettes are the dumbest people on the planet.
The author, Josh Green, who just put out a book on Steve Bannon, was on the news last night. I never realized Trump had not even written an acceptance speech on election night. That's how sure he was that he was not going to win.
So then, oh shit, now what? Well, make the best of it--take advantage of the opportunities that present. I don't think for one minute that Trump ran for President to make himself richer, because he apparently had no expectation of actually winning. But a good opportunist is not going to throw away a set up like that.
My feeling is that Trump has been involved in money laundering with the Russians for years. This is nothing new. The assistance and the supposed interest Trump shows Putin is just because he has been working with Russian businessmen for so long. And in Russia, if you're a rich businessman, you know Putin. The government protects the oligarchs, and vice versa.

The author, Josh Green, who just put out a book on Steve Bannon, was on the news last night. I never realized Trump had not even written an acceptance speech on election night. That's how sure he was that he was not going to win.
So then, oh shit, now what? Well, make the best of it--take advantage of the opportunities that present. I don't think for one minute that Trump ran for President to make himself richer, because he apparently had no expectation of actually winning. But a good opportunist is not going to throw away a set up like that.
My feeling is that Trump has been involved in money laundering with the Russians for years. This is nothing new. The assistance and the supposed interest Trump shows Putin is just because he has been working with Russian businessmen for so long. And in Russia, if you're a rich businessman, you know Putin. The government protects the oligarchs, and vice versa.
what makes you think trump had anything to do with russian money laundering? Seriously, let me have it.

Today is a good day.
I realize people like you have long been advocating to get the hell out of Syria and keep our nose out of other people's business. In Syria, though, that has also long been Putin's wish. I agree the Dems are pointing out something that may not be the case--Trump did occasionally mention pulling back on foreign intervention during the campaign. It is not one of his famous reversals. So it could have nothing to do with Russia.
But it might. We don't know.

Today is a good day.
I realize people like you have long been advocating to get the hell out of Syria and keep our nose out of other people's business. In Syria, though, that has also long been Putin's wish. I agree the Dems are pointing out something that may not be the case--Trump did occasionally mention pulling back on foreign intervention during the campaign. It is not one of his famous reversals. So it could have nothing to do with Russia.
"it might" only because political hacks put the possibility in your head. Like the OP.
Not arming terrorists is common sense.

what makes you think trump had anything to do with russian money laundering? Seriously, let me have it.
Remember the article I gave you yesterday on that case that just got settled by the DOJ? The one the Russian attorney was defending? That started it. I've since heard about the frequency of money laundering in Manhattan and the # of shell companies that buy Trump's real estate--70%.
It's only a guess, TN, but it makes more sense than Trump being a friggin spy.

Remember the article I gave you yesterday on that case that just got settled by the DOJ? The one the Russian attorney was defending? That started it. I've since heard about the frequency of money laundering in Manhattan and the # of shell companies that buy Trump's real estate--70%.
So you come up with something far fetched because it makes more sense than something else that is far fetched? So reasonable

Today is a good day.
"it might" only because political hacks put the possibility in your head. Like the OP.
I'm not getting into that argument with you again. Obviously, a lot of military and foreign intelligence experts disagreed with you. And no, goddamnitall, Harley, no hack had to put that in my head. I knew enough to know that Putin wanted us out of Syria. He is pro-Assad and we are not.

So you come up with something far fetched because it makes more sense than something else that is far fetched? So reasonable
To me it's not far fetched. That is YOUR opinion. Billionaire real estate developers involved in money laundering, particularly when their base is Manhattan where a lot of that takes place, is not far fetched.

Today is a good day.

Apart from the knee jerk reaction to the false flag chemical attack and his foolish bombing of the air force base in retaliation, Trump has always been a "get the hell out of Syria" candidate.

From aljazeera:

Here is a selection of tweets by Trump about US intervention in Syria before he became president.:

What will we get for bombing Syria besides more debt and a possible long term conflict? Obama needs Congressional approval.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 29, 2013
If Obama attacks Syria and innocent civilians are hurt and killed, he and the U.S. will look very bad!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 30, 2013
What I am saying is stay out of Syria.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 4, 2013
AGAIN, TO OUR VERY FOOLISH LEADER, DO NOT ATTACK SYRIA - IF YOU DO MANY VERY BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN & FROM THAT FIGHT THE U.S. GETS NOTHING!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 5, 2013
President Obama, do not attack Syria. There is no upside and tremendous downside. Save your "powder" for another (and more important) day!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 7, 2013

'Stay out of Syria': What Donald Trump's old tweets say

Today is a good day.
I'm not getting into that argument with you again. Obviously, a lot of military and foreign intelligence experts disagreed with you. And no, goddamnitall, Harley, no hack had to put that in my head. I knew enough to know that Putin wanted us out of Syria. He is pro-Assad and we are not.

And the US had no freaking business trying to overthrow Assad . Period full stop. Enough damage had been wrought in Egypt and Libya by Obama's love of taking out secular leaders to replace them with the Muslim Brotherhood.

Egypt came to her senses and saved her country. Libya has now devolved into total chaos run by terror groups who are now holding open slave markets in Tripoli.Backing the Gulf States and the terrorists errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rebels gave the world ISIS, millions of refugees and hundreds of thousands dead or injured.

Nice freaking Arab Spring eh? Good job Obama.

Today is a good day.
It is all the rhetoric.. thats why you thought that. If it wasnt, why would a person deciding NOT to arm TERRORISTS any longer make him out to be a puppet?

To me it's not far fetched. That is YOUR opinion. Billionaire real estate developers involved in money laundering, particularly when their base is Manhattan where a lot of that takes place, is not far fetched.
Accusing a real estate magnet of money laundering for a foreign govt with absolutely no proof or link to it is not far fetched? OK

Today is a good day.

Apart from the knee jerk reaction to the false flag chemical attack and his foolish bombing of the air force base in retaliation, Trump has always been a "get the hell out of Syria" candidate.

From aljazeera:

Here is a selection of tweets by Trump about US intervention in Syria before he became president.:

What will we get for bombing Syria besides more debt and a possible long term conflict? Obama needs Congressional approval.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 29, 2013
If Obama attacks Syria and innocent civilians are hurt and killed, he and the U.S. will look very bad!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 30, 2013
What I am saying is stay out of Syria.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 4, 2013
AGAIN, TO OUR VERY FOOLISH LEADER, DO NOT ATTACK SYRIA - IF YOU DO MANY VERY BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN & FROM THAT FIGHT THE U.S. GETS NOTHING!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 5, 2013
President Obama, do not attack Syria. There is no upside and tremendous downside. Save your "powder" for another (and more important) day!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 7, 2013

'Stay out of Syria': What Donald Trump's old tweets say
That adds to the argument that this is not a Russian "favor."
I never said everything the Dems are saying is not spin. Some of it is.

And it should be noted that this is not Russia's first cotillion with Syria. They have been allies for decades.

Putin jumped in and the timing is crucial here when the UN was bashing everyone for not stopping the spread of ISIS and gave a second warning to all in September 2015.

Now Russia unlike the US and other western nations had a reason to finally go into Syria and start rocking and rolling to take out ISIS. The terrorists were on his doorstep now and thousands upon thousands of Chechen jihdists had joined ISIS.

Obviously the decision to take out ISIS was a matter of national security and it also boiled down to pansy ass strikes by the so called coalition that weren't doing jack shit at that time.

Here we are less than two years later and ISIS is finally getting the shit kicked out of them and on the run.

Accusing a real estate magnet of money laundering for a foreign govt with absolutely no proof or link to it is not far fetched? OK
Money laundering is shaping US cities
This article has nothing to do with Trump or the Russia scandal.
Majority of Trump's real estate sales were to shell companies the past year
This article is about transactions involving Trump's company.

Today is a good day.

Assad is a dictator that has slaughtered his own people. Russia backs Assad.

You love dictators.

I get it.

We hand Syria to the Iranians & Russians.

What did America get?

I love it. Bush invades Iraq, takes out Iran's number one enemy but that evil Obama's policy on Middle East interference.

It is good to know that Trump's policy is to run away & hand shit to Russia.

Forum List

Back