“One Year Old Baby Dies in Hot Car While The Mother Got Her Hair Done!”

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012

I’ve seen stories like this MUCH to often about children and Pets left in HOT cars for STUPID reasons. When actually there shouldn’t be ANY reason at all for this insane thing to happen!

After all these years of hearing similar stories I wonder how this kind of thing stills happens. Even if it's just for the selfish reason that you don't want to end up in jail don't leave your kid in the car.

After all these years of hearing similar stories I wonder how this kind of thing stills happens. Even if it's just for the selfish reason that you don't want to end up in jail don't leave your kid in the car.

exactly

I’ve seen stories like this MUCH to often about children and Pets left in HOT cars for STUPID reasons. When actually there shouldn’t be ANY reason at all for this insane thing to happen!
Wasn't that the woman's CHOICE? What is the difference what a woman does with her body when a baby is in or out of the womb? Can a car be classified as a utility room?

When Obama Voted For Infanticide
Obama’s abortion extremism is such that, as a state legislator, he opposed protection for — I’ll use his words here — “that fetus, or child — however way you want to say describe it” when, contrary to the wishes of the women involved and their abortionists, there was “movement or some indication that, in fact, they’re not just coming out limp and dead.” Babies were inconveniently being born alive, self-styled health-care providers carted them off to utility rooms where they would be left to die.

When I was a kid my mother would leave me and my siblings in the car while she went into a store or something. Maybe not at one years old though. But not only were those different times, she had the common sense to roll a window down.

When I was a kid my mother would leave me and my siblings in the car while she went into a store or something. Maybe not at one years old though. But not only were those different times, she had the common sense to roll a window down.
Back then, you could leave your window down, because people didn't come up and try to steal your car or kids. But in 1976 Jummy Carter decided to allow child molestors to be free and then the rest is history.

This is the second story I have heard in two days. I am thinking that state's need to change the law to allow children to ride in the front seat. Most times the air bag can be disabled.

I can very easily see this happening. People forget and get preoccupied, isn't right but that is what happens.

We too were left in the care but not in 100 degree heat.

This is the second story I have heard in two days. I am thinking that state's need to change the law to allow children to ride in the front seat. Most times the air bag can be disabled.

I can very easily see this happening. People forget and get preoccupied, isn't right but that is what happens.
maybe people, need to stop looking at the cellphones and pay more attention to their kids. I have seen women with strollers walking into a busy intersection totally clueless because of her preoccupation of the phone. Turn them off, shut them down, save a life.

astala-e1347269601790.jpg

I am one of five------right in the middle. My brothers and I were left in DA CAR ---for hours----
for all kinds of reasons-------BUT there were five of us------and the oldest was quite responsible---
when he was seven----by the time he was nine-----the younger----six and five----were fully aware of the
fact that we had to be careful about the infant twins. I would never leave ONE INFANT ALONE.
Kids need to WORK THINGS OUT WITH EACH OTHER. One baby alone is UTTERLY HELPLESS.
I do recall back in the old days-----mothers would leave their infants in strollers or baby carriages lined up
in front of supermarkets. ALSO at age five I walked home alone from school----approx. 1/2 mile.
Now kids have to be PICKED UP from school. Way back then-----child abduction did not seem to exist.
The jerk was getting her "hair done" ?? what mother of an infant has time to sit herself under a
dryer (an excruciating experience------I did it once when I was 14 ---LONG AGO to get a "perm"---
that FRIZZED up like a brillo pad.) People still do that?

a stint at the hair dresser is not-----like rushing into the corner store to by a bottle of milk------
that I could ALMOST understand-------sorta. That jerk was sitting with the other schlubs---
gossiping -----glancing thru cosmo whilst an INFANT was tied down to a car seat??? I had
a baby once-------HE would not have TOLERATED such treatment. He would not have allowed
me to climb up on the salon chair without HIM LATCHED ON ME-------as he glanced ANGRILY
at the person with the comb and sissors

what happens is ----women are over burdened----burdens either placed on them by "society"---
or by their own stupidity--------a mother with an infant is expected to LOOK LIKE she just
stepped out of DA BEAUTY SALON------new mothers have to have the opportunity and right
and will to ...... chill. And "live in husbands"-----that are decent human beings. We have no
information on the life of that lady
I just read about it on the net. Prison for that idiot and she needs a long long term!

silly response------she may just be stupid and otherwise harmless

a stint at the hair dresser is not-----like rushing into the corner store to by a bottle of milk------
that I could ALMOST understand-------sorta. That jerk was sitting with the other schlubs---
gossiping -----glancing thru cosmo whilst an INFANT was tied down to a car seat??? I had
a baby once-------HE would not have TOLERATED such treatment. He would not have allowed
me to climb up on the salon chair without HIM LATCHED ON ME-------as he glanced ANGRILY

what happens is ----women are over burdened----burdens either placed on them by "society"---
or by their own stupidity--------a mother with an infant is expected to LOOK LIKE she just
stepped out of DA BEAUTY SALON------new mothers have to have the opportunity and right
and will to ...... chill. And "live in husbands"-----that are decent human beings. We have no
I just read about it on the net. Prison for that idiot and she needs a long long term!

When stupid leads to death then stupid is harmful! And getting your hair done is no excuse to abandon your child!

they forget they have a child???

NO, they forgot the child was asleep in the back seat. The alternative would be they were just callus fools who let their child stay in an overheated car. I don't buy it, mistakes are made everyday and I will not make myself feel better because someone else made a tragic mistake.

When stupid leads to death then stupid is harmful! And getting your hair done is no excuse to abandon your child!
You make a presumption without proof, other then the result. I seriously doubt that the child was abandoned. Is that what you really believe?

NO, they forgot the child was asleep in the back seat. The alternative would be they were just callus fools who let their child stay in an overheated car. I don't buy it, mistakes are made everyday and I will not make myself feel better because someone else made a tragic mistake.
has nothing to do with me. nothing at all. but i can't just go "oh well accidents happen" after leaving a child in the car to die.

has nothing to do with me. nothing at all. but i can't just go "oh well accidents happen" after leaving a child in the car to die.
Who is saying oh well? What you posted is murder, I am saying it would be manslaughter, big difference. Of all the threads I am the only one that suggested some sort of answer, that I saw. This is happening everyday, all these people are not committing a really late term abortion. They are just people who forget, who get pre-occupied, who do bad things without malice. It is a sad thing, really sad.

Who is saying oh well? What you posted is murder, I am saying it would be manslaughter, big difference. Of all the threads I am the only one that suggested some sort of answer, that I saw. This is happening everyday, all these people are not committing a really late term abortion. They are just people who forget, who get pre-occupied, who do bad things without malice. It is a sad thing, really sad.
your attitude seems to be "oh well it happens...i can't get upset with the parents.

i disagree. they should be held 100% accountable and if other children - question whether they'll "forget" again.

I think it was a bad idea to make it a law to put kids in the backseat.
They need to be upfront so a parent can attend them better.
People do forget sometimes when stressed.
How many do you see with coffee cups or purses on top of the car.
But to forget the whole time while getting hair done?
I don't buy it.

Forum List

Back