What did Jesus Say?

I have given you the Word of God. Not my opinion.

and where tell is your knowledge than a single book ...

Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani 'My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?' -

there are spoken words to the Almighty used for remediation, better sooner than later just ask J.

The numbering system in the Bible was not invented until decades later.
Prior to that the Rabi would tell you the location of his reading by stating the first verse.
My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me? is the first verse in the Psalm that describes his crucifixion.
That would be Psalm 22. Thank you Weatherman.

Psalm 22 King James Version (KJV)
22 My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?

2 O my God, I cry in the day time, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.

3 But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.

4 Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them.

5 They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded.

6 But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.

7 All they that see me laugh me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying,

8 He trusted on the Lord that he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him.

9 But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother's breasts.

10 I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.

11 Be not far from me; for trouble is near; for there is none to help.

12 Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round.

13 They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and a roaring lion.

14 I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels.

15 My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.

16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.

17 I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me.

18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.
Who did the dogs compass about and who did the assembly of the wicked inclose? Jesus Christ.
Whose hands and feet did they pierce? Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ is LORD. Jesus Christ is God.
Blessed are the eyes that can see and the ears that can hear.
This is likely the location Jesus said that. The Church on the hill was built close to the location

are you saying "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthanii" was not said by Jesus while dying on the cross -

or all your post's speech was being said while dying ... ?

what is the above suppose to mean -

decades from when, before that time everyone's belief was misguided -

it's about time you figured that out, about the present bible as well ....

there is Jeremiah as a perfect example.

Jesus was the first to say: "don't bogart that joint". Nobody can prove that he didn't. :D

But your bible says God will give you another with a new name, so thats 4 and really 5 since they never recognized the the body-face of the first return. Of course that would be insulting to Tyrone who's faith believed he returned to the Americas that would make 6 in 1, so much for your trinity.
Daniel receives a message from the angel of the Lord is daniel 3 in 1?
Moses receives a message from the angel of the lord is he 3 in 1?
Is the burning bush 3 in 1?
If Lord= is King in the Olam Habah (high Priest) in the Mikdash to come then
1-God (already understood as the Essence), 2-high priest (Lord)the highest reflection of that Essence that's 2 not 3 and not 1because the high priest didn't create this world or else you'd call him crazy just as anyone who does make that statement would be silly and that is what Tyrone is trying to convey to Jeremiah who understands the Pope is not a god yet gives that title to the Judaic version highest(arch) reflection(malakh) of= ("son of") God.
Remember when Jesus cast out the devils out of the man at Genneseret? How they just kinda hopped in together in the body and soul of that poor man
That's Jeremiah's concept of his god They just kinda hop into each other or outta each other, who knows and Jesus is the one with the physical body.
Ever notice most of his attacks are ad hominids
My dog knows more about Sunday School than he knows about the Bible.

Pssst, he's a she using a Biblical man's name.
The truth gospel says in regard to their character (probably AD era Theudas would be who they refer to): "They do not understand, son of man is coming from him".
Rev 1:13 also reveals: He's "like unto"(in emulation of) son of man.
Jeremiah and others alike are who they are referring to as "not understanding" in their age as in our day and age.

Sources: The figure they call Jesus spoke and taught of son of man to come third person tense
(LUKE 6:5, 9:26 , 9:55-56, 12:10 , 17:30 , 18:8, 22:69, John 3:13, Matthew 25:11-13, Mark 14:62
and Mathew20:28) including claiming he was emulating him (Rev 1:13)
and that son of man would come as another being in his own new name and that even he (probably Theudas) would see son of man with the others, truly wording that he's the spectator not the head of host everyone will finally see.
Matthew even stated that you'd come in his name(Jesuits) saying he is christ deceiving even the elect.

When Abraham received enlightenment and that aha moment from the Melchi Tsadek (holy father=head priest) We didn't confuse or mix Abraham with the head of host= father nor Melchizedek with G0d.
A Holy Father=head of the Temple to come is a Judaic version of the Pope.
The head priest(father) is not God the non anthropromorphic creator. Nor is Abraham or Daniel or Rabbi Schneerson or whichever christ you call Jesus, who speak of visions of the Melchizedek, confused with the head of hosts (fatherly figure confused for God by the archaic age who don't listen to the description of NOT A MAN NOR FORM).

Last edited:

there are spoken words to the Almighty used for remediation, better sooner than later just ask J.

Prior to that the Rabi would tell you the location of his reading by stating the first verse.
My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me? is the first verse in the Psalm that describes his crucifixion.

22 My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?

2 O my God, I cry in the day time, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.

5 They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded.

7 All they that see me laugh me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying,

8 He trusted on the Lord that he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him.

9 But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother's breasts.

14 I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels.

15 My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.

16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.

Who did the dogs compass about and who did the assembly of the wicked inclose? Jesus Christ.

This is likely the location Jesus said that. The Church on the hill was built close to the location

are you saying "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthanii" was not said by Jesus while dying on the cross -

I answered your question on this last year and if I am not mistaken - the year before, Breezewood. So why are you asking questions I have already answered?

But your bible says God will give you another with a new name, so thats 4 and really 5 since they never recognized the the body-face of the first return. Of course that would be insulting to Tyrone who's faith believed he returned to the Americas that would make 6 in 1, so much for your trinity.
1-God (already understood as the Essence), 2-high priest (Lord)the highest reflection of that Essence that's 2 not 3 and not 1because the high priest didn't create this world or else you'd call him crazy just as anyone who does make that statement would be silly and that is what Tyrone is trying to convey to Jeremiah who understands the Pope is not a god yet gives that title to the Judaic version highest(arch) reflection(malakh) of= ("son of") God.
Remember when Jesus cast out the devils out of the man at Genneseret? How they just kinda hopped in together in the body and soul of that poor man
That's Jeremiah's concept of his god They just kinda hop into each other or outta each other, who knows and Jesus is the one with the physical body.
Jesus Christ is God.
Let's look at what really happened:

In Luke Chapter 8;26 - 40 we read in the King James Holy Bible the following:

And they arrived at the country of the Gadarenes, which is over against Galilee.

And when he went forth to land, there met him out of the city a certain man, which had devils long time, and ware no clothes, neither abode in any house, but in the tombs.

When he saw Jesus, he cried out, and fell down before him, and with a loud voice said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God most high? I beseech thee, torment me not.

(For he had commanded the unclean spirit to come out of the man. For oftentimes it had caught him: and he was kept bound with chains and in fetters; and he brake the bands, and was driven of the devil into the wilderness.)

And Jesus asked him, saying, What is thy name? And he said, Legion: because many devils were entered into him.

And they besought him that he would not command them to go out into the deep.

And there was there an herd of many swine feeding on the mountain: and they besought him that he would suffer them to enter into them. And he suffered them.

Then went the devils out of the man, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the lake, and were choked.

When they that fed them saw what was done, they fled, and went and told it in the city and in the country.

Then they went out to see what was done; and came to Jesus, and found the man, out of whom the devils were departed, sitting at the feet of Jesus, clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid.

They also which saw it told them by what means he that was possessed of the devils was healed.

Then the whole multitude of the country of the Gadarenes round about besought him to depart from them; for they were taken with great fear: and he went up into the ship, and returned back again.

Now the man out of whom the devils were departed besought him that he might be with him: but Jesus sent him away, saying,

Return to thine own house, and shew how great things God hath done unto thee. And he went his way, and published throughout the whole city how great things Jesus had done unto him.

And it came to pass, that, when Jesus was returned, the people gladly received him: for they were all waiting for him.
Why did the demons address Jesus thou Son of God most high? Because he is the Most High! Why did they beseech Jesus to "torment them not"? Why did they beg him not to cast them into the deep? Because he had authority to do it and they knew it. Why did the multitude have great fear upon seeing these things? Why did Jesus tell the man who was delivered to go back and shew what great things God had done unto him? Why afterward did the people gladly receive him and why were they all waiting for him?

It is quite apparent that they knew what you do not know, Tyrone. That Jesus Christ is God.

what is the above suppose to mean -

decades from when, before that time everyone's belief was misguided -

it's about time you figured that out, about the present bible as well ....

there is Jeremiah as a perfect example.

The verse no.'s make it easier for people to study the scriptures.

The truth gospel says in regard to their character (probably AD era Theudas would be who they refer to): "They do not understand, son of man is coming from him".
Jeremiah and others alike are who they are referring to as "not understanding" in their age as in our day and age.

Sources: The figure they call Jesus spoke and taught of son of man to come third person tense
(LUKE 6:5, 9:26 , 9:55-56, 12:10 , 17:30 , 18:8, 22:69, John 3:13, Matthew 25:11-13, Mark 14:62
and that son of man would come as another being in his own new name and that even he (probably Theudas) would see son of man with the others, truly wording that he's the spectator not the head of host everyone will finally see.
Matthew even stated that you'd come in his name(Jesuits) saying he is christ deceiving even the elect.

When Abraham received enlightenment and that aha moment from the Melchi Tsadek (holy father=head priest) We didn't confuse or mix Abraham with the head of host= father nor Melchizedek with G0d.
The head priest(father) is not God the non anthropromorphic creator. Nor is Abraham or Daniel or Rabbi Schneerson or whichever christ you call Jesus, who speak of visions of the Melchizedek, confused with the head of hosts (fatherly figure confused for God by the archaic age who don't listen to the description of NOT A MAN NOR FORM).
Melchizedek was not from the lineage of Aaron. So how can he be the first Head Priest? (and yet he is)Think about it, HaShev.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ is God.

And they arrived at the country of the Gadarenes, which is over against Galilee.

And when he went forth to land, there met him out of the city a certain man, which had devils long time, and ware no clothes, neither abode in any house, but in the tombs.

When he saw Jesus, he cried out, and fell down before him, and with a loud voice said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God most high? I beseech thee, torment me not.

(For he had commanded the unclean spirit to come out of the man. For oftentimes it had caught him: and he was kept bound with chains and in fetters; and he brake the bands, and was driven of the devil into the wilderness.)

And Jesus asked him, saying, What is thy name? And he said, Legion: because many devils were entered into him.

And there was there an herd of many swine feeding on the mountain: and they besought him that he would suffer them to enter into them. And he suffered them.

Then went the devils out of the man, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the lake, and were choked.

When they that fed them saw what was done, they fled, and went and told it in the city and in the country.

Then they went out to see what was done; and came to Jesus, and found the man, out of whom the devils were departed, sitting at the feet of Jesus, clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid.

They also which saw it told them by what means he that was possessed of the devils was healed.

Then the whole multitude of the country of the Gadarenes round about besought him to depart from them; for they were taken with great fear: and he went up into the ship, and returned back again.

Now the man out of whom the devils were departed besought him that he might be with him: but Jesus sent him away, saying,

Return to thine own house, and shew how great things God hath done unto thee. And he went his way, and published throughout the whole city how great things Jesus had done unto him.

And it came to pass, that, when Jesus was returned, the people gladly received him: for they were all waiting for him.
Why did the demons address Jesus thou Son of God most high? Because he is the Most High! Why did they beseech Jesus to "torment them not"? Why did they beg him not to cast them into the deep? Because he had authority to do it and they knew it. Why did the multitude have great fear upon seeing these things? Why did Jesus tell the man who was delivered to go back and shew what great things God had done unto him? Why afterward did the people gladly receive him and why were they all waiting for him?

It is quite apparent that they knew what you do not know, Tyrone. That Jesus Christ is God.

Jeremiah, then it would be liken to you calling the Pope God and breaking the simplest commands in doing so.

The lineup:
1)God =Creator-life's Essence force
is not a man nor form, any name is actually a description thus has many names (descriptions) of this Essence.
2) the Arch Malakh= Messenger-reflection-mediator describing the Essence, reflecting and manifesting this Essence.
Other descriptions as Melchi(king of)Tsadek(Righteousness),
Malakh(messenger of)Tsadek(righteousness), head of hosts(high priest), Malakh of truth,
Shiloh(one who's right it is),
Lesser yhwh (one who causes to be) who helps bring order out of chaos in reflection of God which force is based on making things whole-stable(Shalem), Lord(king),
refiners fire(judge),
Moshiach, HaSheva (redeemer-restorer),
Ha-Shalem(HaShem=the name).

Source for 1)
Isaiah 42:8 we can't pray to any image of anything physical- Exodus 20:3-7 and Deuteronomy 5:8-10
God is not a man nor form-(Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12 and the 13 major principles of the Jewish faith based on the Rambam's teaching of "ain lo demus haguf ve'ayno guf" -- that Hashem has no physical form.)

Source for 2) 2nd in importance as Moshiach & messenger of truth:
Scroll 1QM v, 1-2) States:
He (Michael)will not have much room to act as Royal Messiah while battling the Sons of Darkness. (too busy debunking myths, lies and ignorance=darkness) but then also adds:
“God himself is a supreme agent of salvation and after him in importance is Michael.”

Dan 10:21: But I will tell thee what is set down in the scripture of truth: and none is my helper in all these things, but Michael your prince.

more Source for 2) being Moshiach:
head of hosts (Kohanim) being Moshiach (top anointed) because he's the head of the Kohanim (anointed priests).

Melchizedek had no lineage (in that time period).
YOU ONCE AGAIN get tripped up by linear time forgeting the secret is now revealed, the beginning is at the end (non linear), where the message and the messengers are =priests are from the Aaronic Lineage.
The Moshiach must come from the Aaronic Lineage.-scrolls: lQS lX, ll which seems to be fragment omitted from 4QSe(4Q259).

One can only speculate a literal head Priest of Shalem(which was not spelled as you see today) or a vision or visitation from the Olam Habah which we proved scientifically is possible through sound traveling faster then light. Therefore if literal figure in the time of Abraham the term is used in our age describing what he was and using that term in description to similar high priest today.
Example Hebrew use of the word Ba'al=lord and RA=father in heaven are now descriptions not figures and can be used to describe others.
Similarly We now use words like
Melchi=king Zadok (lineage went through Aaron) or Tsadek (Righteousness).
Is now a description=definition not a name or figure but xan be used describing figures with similar attributes(roles).
But since scripture has the peculiar clue of no parents, we might use that hint to discern from where does this figure come from?
Just like in
Dan 10:20 where it says in regards to Michael:
*"Knowest thou **wherefore I come unto thee** And now will
*Hashev Lacham Sar Parac"
(HaShev fight the prince of Persia).

I answered your question on this last year and if I am not mistaken - the year before, Breezewood. So why are you asking questions I have already answered?
I answered your question ...

"Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani" - is not a question, the quote is a fact.

spoken by a person while dying on a cross and is preserved not by the biblical scriptures but by word of witness that you, Irish Ram, Watermellon and a few others that are willingly self deceived by those writings would knowingly alter history to serve your own version of Remittance than that of the Almighty.

Melchizedek was not from the lineage of Aaron. So how can he be the first Head Priest? (and yet he is)Think about it, HaShev.
Because Jesus is a priest after the order of Melchizedek.
And Jesus wasn't of the lineage of Aaron either.
So in Jeremiah;s little unBiblical world Jesus didn't hold the priesthood either.

Jesus Christ is God.

Once again Jeremiah's cut and paste didn't refute anything.
By Jeremiah's own admission God has a body of flesh and bones.
Clearly a teaching evangelicals reject
Maybe Jeremiah is a closest Jdub and believes Jesus invisibly laid this body down some where.

The lineage the Nt gives Jesus is through all the Biblical Harlots and their use of the mother Harlot Mary of 100bc is probably why the other christ cults deemed Rome's adoption as the Harlot church. Otherwise Rome was purposrly taunting the flocks by setting up a total mockery idol as representing all the forbidden things.
Anyway because they use the half Rpman Yeshu son of Mary who was born out of wedlock that figure would not be allowed in the Temple according to Deut..

Sources:
Matthew mentions four sinful harlot women of the bible conveniently and coincidentally in the Joseph genealogy:
1) (Genesis 38:12-19) Tamar who was the one who disguised herself as a harlot to seduce her father-in-law Judah.
2) (Joshua 2:1) Rahab who was a harlot living in the city of Jericho. And note wasn’t even of Jewish lineage, she was a Canaanite. The creators of the legend/image icon in trying to create his lineage and plagiarizing the OT goofed this one big time.
3) (Ruth 3:1-14) Ruth who was the one through her mother-in-law Naomi's request, came secretly to where Boaz was sleeping and spent the night with him. Later Ruth and Boaz were married.
4) (2 Samuel 11:2-5) Bathsheba was the controversial one who became pregnant by King David while she was still married to Uriah.

In Matthew 1:19 he states Joseph didn't want to expose her to public disgrace, so he had a mind to divorce her (Mary) quietly (as to not get her stoned).

Deut. 23:2 disqualifies Jesus from entering the Temple let alone leading it.
Plus there's a little known rule about n0t listening to political prisoners that prevents following any of the captured christs and even Paul.

source regarding warning of political prisoners- not to be listened to or followed.
The Dead Sea Scrolls
(4Q266 -7 fr 5)
The result of not heeding the warning and simple standard rule:
List of Political prisoners who came out with a lust for blood and hate for humanity as they turned into psychopathic murderers who caused attrocities and were the cause of wars and more murders:
Jesus (followers caused thousands of wars and over 50 million murders)
Paul of Tarsus(who was not Saul but a compiled figure based on Apollonias of Tyana called Pol. Saul or Pol killed Christians, so they say, but also is to blame for the same wars and 50 million murders)
Julius Caesar, Napoleon, Hitler, Stalin,
Pol Pot, Saddam, Arafat, Zarquawi, Turkey's tyrant Erodagan and I think that Islamic radical guy in Africa Mokhtar Belmokhtar who started many wars and attrocities there (the guy with one eye) might have been a political prisoner, he seems hell bent on that subject himself regarding radicals imprisoned and breaking them out of prisons or he broke out of prison.
All political prisoners before they massacred.

Idi Amin might be another qualifying for that list: he had similarities to Saddam: Deserted by his father at an early age, he was brought up by his mother like Saddam and came from a small Islamic tribe.
President Obote put Amin under house arrest so technically he was also a political prisoner before he declared himself president and did a number on the people mainly ' hunting down Obote's supporters' much like Saddam hunted down kurds and Shiites, & his opposition supporters.

That's a long list we COULD HAVE AVOIDED if we only obeyed good sound advice coming from a place that already knows the outcome of our poor choices.

Last edited:
The lineage the Nt gives Jesus is through all the Biblical Harlots and their use of the mother Harlot Mary of 100bc is probably why the other christ cults deemed Rome's adoption as the Harlot church. Otherwise Rome was purposrly taunting the flocks by setting up a total mockery idol as representing all the forbidden things.
Anyway because they use the half Rpman Yeshu son of Mary who was born out of wedlock that figure would not be allowed in the Temple according to Deut..

You got nothing but speculation.

You cannot match up the Jesus of the gospels with any historical figure because he was despised and rejected as a love thy enemy turn the other cheek drunken sinner who spewed incomprehensible hubris until he got his froward self killed and his life and teachings were not considered to be any more noteworthy by any contemporary historian than the life and teachings of the last homeless person sleeping on the street that you walked right by on your way to synagogue, exactly as openly recorded in the gospels. To complicate things further his true image, teachings, and accomplishments were hidden and obscured by the same dialect of figurative language used in writing the OT which also remains above your grasp..

You can speculate till kingdom come and you will never see him, hear his teachings, or taste of the life promised for fulfilling the law until you learn to say, Baruch haba b'shem Adonai.

"So he drove the man out and to the east of the Garden of Eden he placed the cherubim and a flaming and flashing sword which turned in every direction to guard the way to the tree of life." Genesis 3:24

Last edited:

You got nothing but speculation.

You cannot match up the Jesus of the gospels with any historical figure because he was despised and rejected as a love thy enemy turn the other cheek drunken sinner who spewed incomprehensible hubris until he got his froward self killed and his life and teachings were not considered to be any more noteworthy by any contemporary historian than the life and teachings of the last homeless person sleeping on the street that you walked right by on your way to synagogue, exactly as openly recorded in the gospels. To complicate things further his true image, teachings, and accomplishments were hidden and obscured by the same dialect of figurative language used in writing the OT which also remains above your grasp..

You can speculate till kingdom come and you will never see him, hear his teachings, or taste of the life promised for fulfilling the law until you learn to say, Baruch haba b'shem Adonai.

"So he drove the man out and to the east of the Garden of Eden he placed the cherubim and a flaming and flashing sword which turned in every direction to guard the way to the tree of life." Genesis 3:24
It is written:

John 3 King James Version (KJV)
There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:

2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?

10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

22 After these things came Jesus and his disciples into the land of Judaea; and there he tarried with them, and baptized.

23 And John also was baptizing in Aenon near to Salim, because there was much water there: and they came, and were baptized.

24 For John was not yet cast into prison.

25 Then there arose a question between some of John's disciples and the Jews about purifying.

26 And they came unto John, and said unto him, Rabbi, he that was with thee beyond Jordan, to whom thou barest witness, behold, the same baptizeth, and all men come to him.

27 John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.

28 Ye yourselves bear me witness, that I said, I am not the Christ, but that I am sent before him.

29 He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, which standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom's voice: this my joy therefore is fulfilled.

30 He must increase, but I must decrease.

31 He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all.

32 And what he hath seen and heard, that he testifieth; and no man receiveth his testimony.

33 He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true.

34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

35 The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.

36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Forum List

Back