What did Jesus Say?

Not gonna listen because anyone who speaks for the morning star is a deceiver.
And I know that:
These false prophets who do not speak for G-d. -Ezekiel CH 13, Deut 18:20-22, Isa. 30:10, Jer. 5:30-31, 14:14, 23:16, 26, 31-32.
They are liars--Jeremiah 50:36.
Are mad (lost their reason)
upon their idols--Jeremiah 50:38.
Believes they are gods--Isaiah 47:8, 10
Breaks bones of God's people--Jeremiah 50:17
Builds great image of man
for all to worship--Daniel 3:1-7.
Make Metal idols Leviticus 19:4,
1 Kings 14:9, Isaiah 48:5
Makes a graven image that they be their own witness to: Isiah44;9
Carpenter creates a wood idol: Isaiah44;13
And the residue thereof he maketh a god-Even his graven image that ;He falleth down unto it and worshippeth it. and prayeth unto it and saith Deliver me; for this art my GOD- Isiah44;17
Casts out God's people--Jeremiah 51:34
Causes God's people to be slain--Jeremiah 51:49
Completely removes all precious vessels --2 Kings 25:13-17
Connected with hell--Isaiah 14:9
Pierced dragon-Isaiah
Pierced morning star Isaiah 14:12-19
Crushes God's people-Jeremiah 51:34 Cuts down people as trees-Isaiah 14:8
Defiles sacred vessels and precious things of God's design--Daniel 5:2-4.Destroys all the earth--Jeremiah 51:25. Destroys God's heritage--Jeremiah 50:11.Devours God's people--Jeremiah 51:34.
Does evil among God's people--Jeremiah 51:24.Does not consider her possible destruction (does not lay these things to heart)--Isaiah 47:7. Does not glorify God--Daniel 5:23. Does not remember warnings given about her destruction--Isaiah 47:7.
Dwells upon many waters--Jeremiah 51:13.Employs reapers to harvest fields (sown with seeds of falsehood)--Jeremiah 50:16.Employs sowers (to spread seeds of falsehood)--Jeremiah 50:16.Fears not the Lord--2 Kings 17:25.
Full of falsehoods--Jeremiah 51:17.Full of pomp--Isaiah 14:11.Full of unclean birds--Jeremiah 50:39.Full of wild beasts--Jeremiah 50:39.Full of vanity--Jeremiah 51:18.Gentiles have not yet seen the face of G0d- Isaiah 66:19
Her men are brutish in their own knowledge--Jeremiah 51:17. Her mighty men are drunk and asleep--Jeremiah 51:57. Her princes are drunk and asleep--Jeremiah 51:57.Her rulers are drunk and asleep--Jeremiah 51:57.Her waves (ministers--those raised up above the level of the sea or people) do roar--Jeremiah 51:55.Her wise men are drunk and asleep--Jeremiah 51:57.Highest leader becomes angry when his will is disregarded for God's will--Daniel 3:19..Highest leader makes hasty decisions--Daniel 2:15..Holds God's people captive--Jeremiah 50:33.
Her cry (glory) is found in ships(Romes army was called ships)-Isaiah 43:14.
Oppresses--Isaiah 14:4; Jeremiah 50:16, 33.Persecutes by fire all who do not bow and worship image of man--Daniel 3:6.Places relatives in high positions of leadership (nepotism)--2 Kings 24:17.Practices abundant enchantments--Isaiah 47:8, 12.Practices divination--Ezekiel 21:21.Practices sorcery--Isaiah 47:9, 12.
Practice divination, soothsayer, augur sorcerer, 11 charmer, medium, wizard, necromancer- Deut 18:10
Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree" also read Deuteronomy 21:22
they that be cursed of Him shall be cut off-(Psalm 37:22)
Gave praise and glory to another G0d and created an idol for this other -"Isaiah 42:8 we can't pray to any image of anything physical- Exodus 20:3-7 and Deuteronomy 5:8-10
God is not a man nor form-(Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12 and the 13 major principles of the Jewish faith based on the Rambam's teaching of "ain lo demus haguf ve'ayno guf" -- that Hashem has no physical form.)
They profane the name of G0d- Deut. 12:3
Given to pleasure--Isaiah 47:8.
lo ish el vichazev u-vein-adam v'yitnecham
Meaning: God is not a man, nor will he lie, nor is he mortal, nor will he relent.(Jesus was a mere man who lied and who relented).- Numbers 23:19A day in store for all the proud and lofty, for all that is exalted (and they will be humbled)," (Isaiah 2:12).
They will be shameless and arrogant, (Midrash Rabbah on Song of Songs 2:29 )
truthfulness will all but disappear. (Mishnah Sota 9:15)
Nations assemble,and peoples plot vain things;kings of the earth take their stand,and regents intrigue togetheragainst the LORD and against His anointed- Psalms 2
your own sword hath devoured your prophets, like a destroying lion.” Jeremiah 2:30
Ruining spiritual & intellectual nourishment by mucking it up to cover up from others consumption- Ezekiel 34:18
GOD ABHORS (hates for the simple) DECEITFUL men-(Psalm 5:6)
boast, of mischief done against the godly? All the day 2 you are plotting destruction. Your tongue is like a sharp razor, you worker of treachery. 3 You love evil more than good, and lying more than speaking the truth. -Psalm 52:1 -3
These false prophets who do not speak for G-d. -Ezekiel CH 13, Deut 18:20-22, Isa. 30:10, Jer. 5:30-31, 14:14, 23:16, 26, 31-32

That is your judia
vanity unto thee, whiles “they divine a lie unto thee”, to bring thee upon the necks of [them that are] slain, of the wicked, whose day is come, when their iniquity [shall have] an end.-Ezekiel 21:29
Matthew 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him:

2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,

3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

21 Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:

22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;

24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

25 Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.

26 Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing.

27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:

28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

31 It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement:

32 But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

33 Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths:

34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:

35 Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.

36 Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.

37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:

39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also.

41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.

42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

The standard the LORD has set for the Christian is higher than former standard - not lower. This is the walk we are called to as believers who follow Jesus Christ. It would be impossible to live this life without the cross. Before the cross we could not. After the cross, we not only can, we must.

Makes one wonder who was taking notes on the above discourse, doesn't it.

If there were a billion Christians in the world, things would be much different. That things are the way they are testifies that Christians are rare.

If there were a billion Christians in the world, things would be much different. That things are the way they are testifies that Christians are rare.
My, my, my! It never ceases to amaze me that people who do not even know Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior are able to see what those inside the churches cannot see! The truth is - it wouldn't take even close to one billion Christians to turn this world upside down. In the early church, it only took twelve men fully surrendered to Jesus Christ to turn the world upside down. Do not marvel that the remnant is tiny! God used the word "remnant" for a reason.

The body of Christ that is obeying the LORD and walking in holiness is indeed a "remnant." It isn't a denomination. It isn't a particular church or religion. It's a peculiar people who do not walk according to the dictates of this world but rather are led by the Holy Spirit. Those who are led by the Spirit of God are the sons of God. On the subject of love - rebuking, correction, admonishing, exposing evil - is part of Calvary love. For those who go along to get along, there is no understanding of Calvary love. You do not tell someone they are going to heaven when they are racing towards hell. You tell them the truth so that at the end - when they stand before the judgment seat of God - they cannot say - I did not know - your servant told me I was just fine. That servant will have the blood of that man or woman on his or her hands and I would hate to be that individual on judgment day.

I have read more than one testimony from ex-Satanists who said that Lucifer told them that 75% of the church was living in sin and he already had them - he could defeat those Christians because they were not obedient to the LORD. Only 25% are walking uprightly and cannot be defeated by Satan. What will happen to the 75% that he defeats? They will be in hell with the wicked who rejected Christ - because saying a prayer at the altar and then living with one foot in the world and one in the church - is what defines you as a worker of iniquity (when Jesus warned that he would tell those who didn't keep his commandments - depart from me ye workers of iniquity - I never knew you!)

I am not going by what ex-satanists have reported on the 75%. There are Christians whom the LORD has let know - that 75% of the church is not ready and living a compromised life. Now these people could repent at any time and turn to the LORD in full surrender but they would rather enjoy the world believing they will get heaven in the end too - because they believe they can get away with it. Their own hearts have deceived them. These are the same people who seek out false teachers in the mega churches to listen rather than to seek out a true minister of God such as Michael Boldea Jr. or his grandfather's teachings - Dumitru Duduman.

Watch who someone listens to and you can see where their walk with God is. But never forget this - the Bereans studied scripture and watched over the Word carefully to make sure that even when Paul was preaching - his message lined up 100% with Scripture. Most Christians are not doing that today and of those who are even fewer will correct a false teaching publicly before the congregation because they are still pleasers of men. Paul made it clear that if he were still a pleaser of men he could not preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Public opinion is something no Christian should concern themselves with. Obey God and let the consequences fall where they may. He will handle it.

In my religion the beatitudes are covenant binding.
What is your religion? There is only one faith that produces salvation and eternal life and that is faith in Jesus Christ who is God. If your religion isn't teaching you that Jesus Christ is God? RUN!
My religion is smart enough to teach me Jesus isn't the Father
So you are a Mormon. Mormons deny that Jesus Christ is God. Yes, you need to be born again, Tyrone. You're following the false teachings of Joseph Smith.

It is written:

Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
John 14:9

I have given you the Word of God. Not my opinion.

and where tell is your knowledge than a single book ...

Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani 'My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?' -

there are spoken words to the Almighty used for remediation, better sooner than later just ask J.

The numbering system in the Bible was not invented until decades later.
Prior to that the Rabi would tell you the location of his reading by stating the first verse.
My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me? is the first verse in the Psalm that describes his crucifixion.
That would be Psalm 22. Thank you Weatherman.

Psalm 22 King James Version (KJV)
22 My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?

2 O my God, I cry in the day time, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.

3 But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.

4 Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them.

5 They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded.

6 But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.

7 All they that see me laugh me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying,

8 He trusted on the Lord that he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him.

9 But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother's breasts.

10 I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.

11 Be not far from me; for trouble is near; for there is none to help.

12 Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round.

13 They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and a roaring lion.

14 I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels.

15 My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.

16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.

17 I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me.

18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.
Who did the dogs compass about and who did the assembly of the wicked inclose? Jesus Christ.
Whose hands and feet did they pierce? Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ is LORD. Jesus Christ is God.
Blessed are the eyes that can see and the ears that can hear.

The truth is that for some of the Jewish leaders - God blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts - yet for many of the Jewish chief rulers - they knew the Scriptures and they knew that Jesus Christ fulfilled them. These were the reasons for their rejecting their Messiah:

It is written:

He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart and be converted, and I should heal them. These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory and spake of him. Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue. For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.
John 12:40-43

Question for the reader today: Is there anything new under the sun?

It is written:

While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.
Hebrews 3:15

Is God dealing with your heart today? Is he speaking to your heart? Drawing you to Jesus and calling upon you to repent of your sins and come to Him? If He is? Do not harden your hearts. Today is the day of Salvation.

It is written:

But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
Romans 10:8-12

Your religion cannot save you. Your Pope, Priest, Bishop, Rabbi, Preacher, Evangelist, Teacher cannot save you. Your church cannot save you. Your religion cannot save you. Only one can save you. Jesus Christ. You must come to Jesus Christ and be born again - come out from among them and be ye separated. It isn't worth staying in a dead religion at the expense of your own soul. Call upon the LORD and be saved! Do what Romans 10:8-12 tells you to do and do it today. Why should you perish?

My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me? is the first verse in the Psalm that describes his crucifixion.

No It proves they plagiarized from the Tanakh like in Psalms about David, and in doing so they inadvertantly proved he can't be God nor a willing sacrifice. It just shows a cursed death used to mimick the Canaanite ritual of Athtar the fierce where the son called the morning star
(read rev 22:16) must die to surpass his father (Baal) on the throne. They are selling the Baal passion play.
A tablet dating back to 700bc or more

now in the British Museum in which the Babylonian myth of Bel (Baal in
Hebrew) is described in a passion play in which:
(1) Bel is taken prisoner;
(2) Bel is tried in a great hall;
(3) Bel is smitten;
(4) Bel is led away to the Mount (a sacred grove on a
hilltop);
(5) with Bel are taken two malefactors, one of whom is
released;
(6) After Bel has gone to the Mount and is executed,
the city breaks into tumult;
(7) Bel's clothes are carried away;
(8.) Bel goes down into the Mount and disappears from
life;
(9) weeping women seek Bel at the Tomb;
(10) Bel is brought back to life.
Stop trying to deflect.

What is your religion? There is only one faith that produces salvation and eternal life and that is faith in Jesus Christ who is God. If your religion isn't teaching you that Jesus Christ is God? RUN!
So you are a Mormon. Mormons deny that Jesus Christ is God. Yes, you need to be born again, Tyrone. You're following the false teachings of Joseph Smith.

It is written:

Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

Nice play on words. But every legitimate Christian knows Jesus is not the Father.
So you're a Pentecostal I assume.

It is written:

You need to go a little below skin deep on that one, and look at the meaning, Jesus is saying he has the spirit of the Father in him.

Do you know who Jesus Barabbas was??

Jesus is one with the Father. The Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost are one. Not three. It's 1 x 1 x 1 = 1. Not 1 + 1 + 1 = 3. As for Joseph Smith? He was a false prophet. You need to be born again and get out of the Mormon religion. It's a cult.

It is written:

You need to go a little below skin deep on that one, and look at the meaning, Jesus is saying he has the spirit of the Father in him.

Do you know who Jesus Barabbas was??
If he had been talking specifically about the Holy Ghost he would have stated that, Penelope. He did not. He said, he that hath seen me hath seen the Father. Jesus and the Father are one.

It is written:

Nice play on words. But every legitimate Christian knows Jesus is not the Father.
I never said Jesus was the Father. I have been very clear that Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God and that Jesus Christ is God. He and the Father and the Holy Ghost are one. One as in ONE. If you were born again, you would know that Jesus Christ is God. You cannot say it because you do not know Him. You must be born again to understand spiritual things, Tyrone. Your trying to understand something that is spiritual with your natural mind. It isn't possible.

It is written:

I never said Jesus was the Father. I have been very clear that Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God and that Jesus Christ is God. He and the Father and the Holy Ghost are one. One as in ONE. If you were born again, you would know that Jesus Christ is God. You cannot say it because you do not know Him. You must be born again to understand spiritual things, Tyrone. Your trying to understand something that is spiritual with your natural mind. It isn't possible.
My God is the God of the Bible. Your god is the god of the athanasian, and apostles creed. If you didn't have the spirituality of a cedar post you would know that.

It is written:

My God is the God of the Bible. Your god is the god of the athanasian, and apostles creed. If you didn't have the spirituality of a cedar post you would know that.
Your god is Joseph Smith - founder of the Mormon cult. If your God was Jesus Christ you would be able to say Jesus is God. You cannot because you do not believe he is God. Joseph Smith is in hell now. He doesn't want company as it would only add to his torment down there. So stop listening to the false teachings of the Mormon cult and start following Jesus Christ. He is the one who died on the cross for your sins. Not Joseph Smith.

It is written:

The Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit are One. The fact that you do not understand that comes down to one thing. You are not born again and you do not understand that God is One. Not Three. ONE.

But your bible says God will give you another with a new name, so thats 4 and really 5 since they never recognized the the body-face of the first return. Of course that would be insulting to Tyrone who's faith believed he returned to the Americas that would make 6 in 1, so much for your trinity.
Daniel receives a message from the angel of the Lord is daniel 3 in 1?
Moses receives a message from the angel of the lord is he 3 in 1?
Is the burning bush 3 in 1?
If Lord= is King in the Olam Habah (high Priest) in the Mikdash to come then
1-God (already understood as the Essence), 2-high priest (Lord)the highest reflection of that Essence that's 2 not 3 and not 1because the high priest didn't create this world or else you'd call him crazy just as anyone who does make that statement would be silly and that is what Tyrone is trying to convey to Jeremiah who understands the Pope is not a god yet gives that title to the Judaic version highest(arch) reflection(malakh) of= ("son of") God.

It is written:

Your god is Joseph Smith - founder of the Mormon cult. If your God was Jesus Christ you would be able to say Jesus is God. You cannot because you do not believe he is God. Joseph Smith is in hell now. He doesn't want company as it would only add to his torment down there. So stop listening to the false teachings of the Mormon cult and start following Jesus Christ. He is the one who died on the cross for your sins. Not Joseph Smith.
LOL, Hilarious

Forum List

Back