What debate advice would you give the candidates?

It's not derailing the thread to respond to criticisms of Obama regarding attacking Iran in light of the last time we heard the same bullshit. You silly bastards still have a blck eye for your phantom WMDs. Indeed, let THAT topic come up tonight....

You know that WMD arguement can work for both sides of the Isle. I love how the democrats try to distance themselves from the Iraq arguement by laying it ALL in the lap of the Bush Administration. I suppose this excuse of I was tricked or the best one was, " I didn't Bother to read the whole intelligence report because it was 96 pages" Hillary Clinton, is good enough to now to claim that the democrats had no part whatsoever in the call to War in Iraq. The congressional record say's otherwise as does the statements of Obama over the last several years. It's amazing the complete lack of distance that some democrats place between themselves and belief that WMD's were in Iraq. Then again, I suppose it all goes to that "change" thing as facts don't really matter anyway as long as it's change. Seriously democrats you really need to take some time and do some research on some of your party's stands on this subject in the past., not just what the Obama campaign is telling you what it should be today!!. I too hope it comes up tonight, because the situation in Iraq is a result of a commitment made by BOTH parties and there is plenty of blame to go around.

lets all calm down here and try to find common ground. the war was wrong, but its spilt milk now. do we get out now? i like the obama plan myself.

Do you have a link to support that?

That picture was taken in about 1983, when we were funding Iraq in our proxy war with Russia via Iran. At the time, Rummy, who had been CEO of Searle, was our special envoy to Iran. By that time, we already KNEW Saddam was using chemicals. And we provided him with weapons, money, etc.

Where do you think Saddam got the chemicals to use in fighting the Ayatollah's boys?

The events are pretty well documented. And I could give you lots of sites, but I'm pretty sure that even if I go look for them, that there won't be a single site you'd accept as legitimate.

Does that mean Rummy PERSONALLY handed the chemicals to Saddam? Nope... but we sure turned a blind eye when we needed him.

This stuff is pretty well documented. Feel free to do your own google, not because I don't want to help, or can't, but because I'm pretty much figuring that you aren't going to accept most of the sites that talk about it. So, feel free to check it out... You can start with wiki if that makes it easy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Rumsfeld

That picture was taken in about 1983, when we were funding Iraq in our proxy war with Russia via Iran. At the time, Rummy, who had been CEO of Searle, was our special envoy to Iran. By that time, we already KNEW Saddam was using chemicals. And we provided him with weapons, money, etc.

Where do you think Saddam got the chemicals to use in fighting the Ayatollah's boys?

The events are pretty well documented. And I could give you lots of sites, but I'm pretty sure that even if I go look for them, that there won't be a single site you'd accept as legitimate.

Does that mean Rummy PERSONALLY handed the chemicals to Saddam? Nope... but we sure turned a blind eye when we needed him.

Donald Rumsfeld - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you were saying we supplied Saddam with the chemical weapons.

"Iraq started research into the production of chemical weapons agents in the 1970s and started batch production of agents in the early 1980s. At that stage, production was heavily reliant on the import of precursor chemicals from foreign suppliers.
In 1982, early in the Iran-Iraq War, the Iraqis used riot control agents to repel Iranian attacks. They progressed to the use of CW agents in mid-1983 with mustard, and in March 1984 with tabun (the first use ever of a nerve agent in war). The Iraqis continued to use chemical weapons until the end of hostilities in August 1988; in addition they introduced the nerve agents sarin and GF late in the war. "

Link

how old were Obamalam's parents when they died?
And McCain's???
dipshit doeton

And that says what about the lifespan of a broken fucking Vietnam POW who has had to have cancer removed TWICE?

:lol:

And that says what about the lifespan of a broken fucking Vietnam POW who has had to have cancer removed TWICE?

you are an asshole. did you know that? you left wingers are vile assholes. I feel sorry for your pathetic bitterness.

you are an asshole. did you know that? you left wingers are vile assholes. I feel sorry for your pathetic bitterness.

The feeling is mutual, bitch. If you can throw stones you'd better duck behind something other than a pane of glass. And, be sure, I lose sleep every night knowing that you don't like leftys.

Abandon your party platform, and embrace one consistent with the U.S. Constitution, that respects the rights of the People.

All McCain has to do is be himself and he'll win hands down. People love McCain because he's an honest patriot who loves his country and will do anything for it.

Obama needs a miracle. No teleprompter = nosedive. We'll hear no direct answers to any questions and if by some miracle of God he does decide to actually respond to something we'll need the NSA to decipher it from all the "Um, uh, um, uh, um, uh's."

Last edited:
The feeling is mutual, bitch. If you can throw stones you'd better duck behind something other than a pane of glass. And, be sure, I lose sleep every night knowing that you don't like leftys.

And you think I care why exactly, you are still a pathetic asshole.

And you think I care why exactly, you are still a pathetic asshole.

Im sure you don't.. Then again, I'm not offering you some dime store psychology wrapped up on your bitter resentment like your post today at 2:20pm. Trust me, ****... I have more consideration for the collected detritus sitting at the bottom of my 55 gallon aquarium than I do your opinion of me or lefties in general.

now SUCK IT.

Im sure you don't.. Then again, I'm not offering you some dime store psychology wrapped up on your bitter resentment like your post today at 2:20pm. Trust me, ****... I have more consideration for the collected detritus sitting at the bottom of my 55 gallon aquarium than I do your opinion of me or lefties in general.

now SUCK IT.

:clap2:

you got her told off didn't ya???? lol

Forum List

Back