What debate advice would you give the candidates?

Iraq was a worthless and unnecessary diversion which has cost us billions of dollars and thousands of American lives FOR NOTHING!

I'll be sure to tell my friends who served in Iraq and lost comrades in Iraq that you think they did NOTHING while they were there.

Bitch.

I'll be sure to tell my friends who served in Iraq and lost comrades in Iraq that you think they did NOTHING while they were there.

Bitch.

calm down. i have friends there too, and they cant wait to get out. they hate it there

Since tonight's debate is about FOREIGN POLICY, I don't think the economy really comes into play.

If Obama focuses any attention on Palin, he'll simply prove the fact that he's better suited for running against the Republican's VP candidate and not their Presidential candidate - one of the many reasons they chose Palin.

with the economic crisis THE news story it will be the major topic of discusion tonight.

No, it doesn't phase me that he was RIGHT, because he was WRONG in his reasoning. Opposing all war does not mean you're a genius for opposing a bad war.

you're either intentionally being an idiot or you really are that stupid...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cug26zopm8c]YouTube - Obama: Bush's Afghanistan Plan Not Enough[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTwUAAmRuNM&feature=related]YouTube - Barack Obama's plan for AFGHANISTAN & PAKISTAN[/ame]

sure doesn't sound like someone who is opposed to using military forces to ensure our national security...

so now that you've been proven wrong...what will you do js?

No, it doesn't phase me that he was RIGHT, because he was WRONG in his reasoning. Opposing all war does not mean you're a genius for opposing a bad war.

Fibbie..fibbie...

wage the war that has to be won, with a comprehensive strategy with five elements: getting out of Iraq and on to the right battlefield in Afghanistan and Pakistan; developing the capabilities and partnerships we need to take out the terrorists and the world's most deadly weapons; engaging the world to dry up support for terror and extremism; restoring our values; and securing a more resilient homeland.

The first step must be getting off the wrong battlefield in Iraq, and taking the fight to the terrorists in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

BarackObama.com | Remarks of Senator Obama: The War We Need to Win

Of course they do. It doesn't mean they feel their time is wasted over there, though.

you cant speak for them. and i dont know how they feel about time being wasted, so i wont speak on that either.

but where did obama say he opposed all war? and why havent we attacked all countries with nukes?

for nothing? what about liberty? freedom? oil? it was an investment for our future in the region. ........

whose liberty? the Iraqi's? do they feel liberated?

whose freedom? are the free?

whose oil? yes...the oil...that is the big one isn't it...

why are we feel we are entitled to force ourselves into a future in a region that does not belong to us?

Five years later, he supports a war. Tell me what that has to do with the invasion of Iraq?

You just said he opposes ALL wars.

And Iraq was a STUPID, pointless war of Choice. Saying so isn't anti-military either. Letting people die for a mistake is anti-military. The military men and women just do the job they're sent to do by their CIVILIAN leadership.

whose liberty? the Iraqi's? do they feel liberated?

whose freedom? are the free?

whose oil? yes...the oil...that is the big one isn't it...

why are we feel we are entitled to force ourselves into a future in a region that does not belong to us?

sarcasm. i was repeating the republican talking points. come on, you should know me by know

Bitch.

:eusa_boohoo: like I care if you call me a bitch....

I believe they sacrafised their lives and their safety for nothing... for lies... ask how many of them feel the same... doesn't mean they didn't serve honroably or do their duty. Doesn't mean they aren't due respect and commendation for their service... it means that their government put them in harms way for nothing....they certainly haven't accomplished what I'm sure their goal was...finding and bringing to justice those who carried out 9/11

now go fuck yourself js...you whiny bitch

sarcasm. i was repeating the republican talking points. come on, you should know me by know

:redface: my bad

Last edited:
lots of countries have nukes. why havent we attacked them?

Because they aren't unstable, they haven't ignored treaties with the US, they haven't ousted our inspectors, they haven't threatened US planes, and they weren't being run by a psychopath who blatantly was developing chemical and biological weapons. We know because he tested them on his own fucking people.

And BTW, Jillian, Hans Blixer is one of the reasons we got into the war. He was an incompetent neurotic, who later did a complete turn around...but in the end was irrelevant anyway because he was THROWN OUT before he could complete an inspection.

"Powell made the case for war more effectively and convincingly than President Bush has been able to do with his bellicose rhetoric. And he did it by laying out compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein is hiding chemical and biological weapons from U.N. inspectors and lying through his teeth. The word "evil" was not on Powell's tongue. In a measured tone, he methodically presented the evidence -- tape recordings of intercepted phone calls, satellite maps and other intelligence. Powell's job was made easier by Hans Blixer, the chief U.N. weapons inspector who earlier had given the world body an objective report on Iraqi non-compliance with the Security Council's disarmament resolution."
Columns: Arm of restraint makes a compelling case on Iraq

:eusa_boohoo: like I care if you call me a bitch....

I believe they sacrafised their lives and their safety for nothing... for lies... ask how many of them feel the same... doesn't mean they didn't serve honroably or do their duty. Doesn't mean they aren't due respect and commendation for their service... it means that their government put them in harms way for nothing....they certainly haven't accomplished what I'm sure their goal was...finding and bringing to justice those who carried out 9/11

now go fuck yourself js...you whiny bitch

You are. And an idiot, besides. You think life is worthless and enjoy freedom on the blood of others, while pretending that freedom isn't something worth fighting for.

Drop you down in the middle of Afghanistan for a year, and I imagine your concept of what's worth fighting for and what isn't would change, you sheltered anti-American piece of shit.

Because they aren't unstable, they haven't ignored treaties with the US, they haven't ousted our inspectors, they haven't threatened US planes, and they weren't being run by a psychopath who blatantly was developing chemical and biological weapons. We know because he tested them on his own fucking people.

whyd you answer for sanders? i was seeing if he could back up the war with any reason other than 'they had nukes!'

but of course, this begs the question, why did we go in without UN support?

Yes, Obama should remind the country that he opposed attacking a known enemy who, according to all reports, had nuclear capabilities. That should remind everyone how little he cares about national security.

Indeed, He should definitely bring up the LAST TIME we heard that kind of bullshit for the sake of invasion. that should go over REAL well.

whyd you answer for sanders? i was seeing if he could back up the war with any reason other than 'they had nukes!'

but of course, this begs the question, why did we go in without UN support?

He doesn't have to back it up, I did it. If you want private conversation, get his e-mail or pm him.

Who gives a shit about UN thugs?
Besides which, we said we'd go in without their support, but they supported us in the end.

Honestly, read up. Start with my post right above your post where our reasons for going into war are listed pretty coherently.

And BTW, Jillian, Hans Blixer is one of the reasons we got into the war. He was an incompetent neurotic, who later did a complete turn around...but in the end was irrelevant anyway because he was THROWN OUT before he could complete an inspection.

"Powell made the case for war more effectively and convincingly than President Bush has been able to do with his bellicose rhetoric. And he did it by laying out compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein is hiding chemical and biological weapons from U.N. inspectors and lying through his teeth. The word "evil" was not on Powell's tongue. In a measured tone, he methodically presented the evidence -- tape recordings of intercepted phone calls, satellite maps and other intelligence. Powell's job was made easier by Hans Blixer, the chief U.N. weapons inspector who earlier had given the world body an objective report on Iraqi non-compliance with the Security Council's disarmament resolution."

Powell also regrets his role in selling the war in Iraq Allie..

Post Magazine: Colin Powell - washingtonpost.com

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article2042072.ece

I've posted this twice this week, you'll just have to go back and read it.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/elect...e-an-opinion-on-the-economy-2.html#post793569

If Bush lied then so did Bill Clinton(pre-Bush as President), Hillary Clinton (pre-Bush as President) , Al Gore, John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi (pre-Bush as President), Barbara Boxer, Joe Lieberman (pre-Bush as President), Dianne Feinstein (pre-Bush as President), Carl Levin, Barbara A. Milulski (pre-Bush as President), Bob Graham, Tom Daschle (pre-Bush as President), Madeline Albright (pre-Bush as President), Sandy Berger (pre-Bush as President), Ted Kennedy, and Un Weapons Inspector Scott Ritter (pre-Bush as President).

So unless George W. Bush was the most powerful Governor of Texas the world has ever known, I think this is acceptable proof that everyone believed Iraq had WMD's.

Snopes Link

Link

Last edited:

Forum List

Back