What debate advice would you give the candidates?

I don't believe the Sudan, NK, Zimbabwe (?) have threatened to shoot down our planes or the planes of our allies.

Nor do I think any of them entered into a treaty after ending hostilities which they renegged on time and again.

And yes, we are about personal responsibility. We're also about protecting and promoting freedom, and making the world a better, safer place. Something a lib wouldn't understand.

so why arent you calling us to help out sudan? because they havent threatened us? if you cared about freedom, something as trivial as a threat wouldnt matter. you say you care for the people, but its just another excuse youre using to justify the iraq occupation.

Bill Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar who went to Oxford.

What scares us about Palin is that she doesn't know shit.

Clinto wasn't the sharpest pencil dick in the box either, Rhodes Scholar or not. He knew from the git go the Republicans were out to get him. And still the dumbass got a blow job in the oval office and then stood there like a good little pansy assed pussy democrat and lied in front of a federal grand jury.. Yep, that a fucking Rhodes Scholar for ya.

Bill Clinton - Eight years of peace and prosperity

George Bush - Eight years of war and debt

oh, its bigger? arkansas has 2.8 million people. alaska, 670 thousand. the amount of land isnt all that matters.

stupid argument. and work on your grammar.

and their budgets??? how do they compare?

oh, its bigger? arkansas has 2.8 million people. alaska, 670 thousand. the amount of land isnt all that matters.

stupid argument. and work on your grammar.

You should really avoid giving advice on sentence structure, dear.

Bill Clinton - Eight years of peace and prosperity

George Bush - Eight years of war and debt

Eight years of peace and prosperity bought for him by RONALD REAGAN.

By the end of Clinton's reign, we were in almost as big a mess as we were when Reagan took the reins. And we're paying NOW for mistakes Clinton made...including pressuring FANNIE MAE to distribute housing loans to immigrants and low income people who could not qualify for loans.

which one would that be? McCain's the one who doesn't know the difference between shi'a and sunni and spain and mexico....

naw.. it must be the one where he sings karaoke style to bombing another third world nation for the exact same excuse of the last failed phantom WMD threat...

I already made my point pussy boy.

If you did I'd suggest you try again and shoot for a distance farther than your third chin, yo.

Maybe that goblin that lives in your snatch grabbed it while you were looking for some twinkies..

Eight years of peace and prosperity bought for him by RONALD REAGAN.

By the end of Clinton's reign, we were in almost as big a mess as we were when Reagan took the reins. And we're paying NOW for mistakes Clinton made...including pressuring FANNIE MAE to distribute housing loans to immigrants and low income people who could not qualify for loans.

Boy... you really do have the whole goebbels lie thing down, doncha?

Repeat after me...

D-E-R-E-G-U-L-A-T-I-O-N

That's on your plate.

so why arent you calling us to help out sudan? because they havent threatened us? if you cared about freedom, something as trivial as a threat wouldnt matter. you say you care for the people, but its just another excuse youre using to justify the iraq occupation.

anyone that thinks America just jumps in and saves everyone needs to open up their eyes.

The majority of the time it is for democratic reasons 'and' our ..or the world's, self - interest.

There are valid reasons for being for and against going into Iraq..

however we are there now therefore it's clean up time.

if you want the U.S. to go into every oppressed country regardless of our self interest or not...

"I suggest that you pick up a weapon and stand a post." - a few good men

if not..stop complaining from your basement

You should really avoid giving advice on sentence structure, dear.

i told him to work on his grammar because it is difficult to understand half of what he writes. do i make some mistakes? sure. but you can still understand what i write

Repeat after me...

D-E-R-E-G-U-L-A-T-I-O-N

That's on your plate.

And if you say it often enough, maybe you'll convince a couple more libtards that's the reason.

anyone that thinks America just jumps in and saves everyone needs to open up their eyes.

The majority of the time it is for democratic reasons 'and' our ..or the world's, self - interest.

There are valid reasons for being for and against going into Iraq..

however we are there now therefore it's clean up time.

if you want the U.S. to go into every oppressed country regardless of our self interest or not...

"I suggest that you pick up a weapon and stand a post." - a few good men

if not..stop complaining from your basement

tell that to allie. SHE is the one who stands up for everybodys freedom. but only if they attack us

Repeat after me...

D-E-R-E-G-U-L-A-T-I-O-N

That's on your plate.

And a little history for you... Daddy Bush was president AFTER Ronnie boy and BEFORE Bill... and Daddy Bush ended us up with a recession that Bill got us out of... after which Baby Bush was pres for 8 years at which point we ended up with the economy imploding

Forum List

Back