What debate advice would you give the candidates?

You're the thread police now?

This WAS the topic, genius.

Now, please... go whine again.

Sure, why not. Every other moron has had a hand at it, why not me?

The topic of the thread was actually debate advice. THe discussion you sidestepped was whether or not Iraq was a valid war.

People are forgetting the Saddam didn't play by the rules that he signed after the first Persian Gulf Wars. Why kick out the weapons inspectors? He didn't have that authority. He lost the war. He didn't win so he doesn't get any kind of leverage. By kicking out the weapons inspectors, by failing to leave the country when asked by Bush, by giving the impression that he has it and the United States won't attack, Saddam was one ego that couldn't let go. Now he's dead. We shouldn't never occupied Iraq. Are job was to get rid of Saddam and his government. Not install a government with protection of our troops. Maybe we can send Bush as an ambassador to Iraq after he's kicked out of the White House.

They're not forgetting. They're ignoring it. Because it flies in the face of their dogged devotion to the idea that Saddam should have been allowed to run roughshod over his own people, his neighbors, and anyone else he twitched towards.

It's because they don't care. They don't care when innocents are killed, they don't believe they will ever been in danger from psychopaths because they think they're just too darned special to ever take a hit.

you're right willow...but if Obama dies we get Joe Biden a man with many years of experience and chairman of the Foreign relations committee as President...if McCain dies we get Sarah Palin, moose hunter and gov of a state smaller than my county...

I think that makes the choice much more obvious....

Biden has had two brain aneurysms. I don't hold out much hope for him living a long life.

Hey allie, ever heard of the edit button you fucking retard

Biden has had two brain aneurysms. I don't hold out much hope for him living a long life.

remind me again? is Biden running for President or VICE president? oh yeah... I remember now... you're an idiot

Last edited:
All McCain has to do is be himself and he'll win hands down. People love McCain because he's an honest patriot who loves his country and will do anything for it.

Obama needs a miracle. No teleprompter = nosedive. We'll hear no direct answers to any questions and if by some miracle of God he does decide to actually respond to something we'll need the NSA to decipher it from all the "Um, uh, um, uh, um, uh's."

McCain is a lying sack of shit.

He loves his country so much that he endangered it by appointing a VP nominee who knows NOTHING about foreign policy.

remind me again? is Biden running for President or VICE president? oh yeah... I remember now... you're an idiot

Doesn't matter. He's the "experience" factor of Obama's ticket. He's the guy who's supposed to help Obama with the things he doesn't understand.

And he isn't going to be there.

After seeing the spittle-producing, arm-waving diatribes they both are subject to, and the fact that Obama's a smoker and coke fiend, I wouldn't be surprised if they both stroke out before we even have the election.

They're not forgetting. They're ignoring it. Because it flies in the face of their dogged devotion to the idea that Saddam should have been allowed to run roughshod over his own people, his neighbors, and anyone else he twitched towards.

It's because they don't care. They don't care when innocents are killed, they don't believe they will ever been in danger from psychopaths because they think they're just too darned special to ever take a hit.

and bad shit happens in other countries too. why arent you calling for us to invade sudan, north korea, zimbabwe, etc.

and why couldnt the iraqis fight for themselves? i thought the repubs were all about personal responsibility?

Nice! Biden is running for VP and if something happens will be Pres. Isn't that your fear about Palin?

Secondly, you guy elected Bill Clinton to Pres. and all the hell he was was a Gov. of tiny little Ark. Alaska is much much much bigger.

And Obama thinks there are 57 states.

well not to mention the idiot was borned in 1961 and Thninks Selma directly influenced his birth.. Selma was 1965. Blooming idiot.

and bad shit happens in other countries too. why arent you calling for us to invade sudan, north korea, zimbabwe, etc.

and why couldnt the iraqis fight for themselves? i thought the repubs were all about personal responsibility?

I don't believe the Sudan, NK, Zimbabwe (?) have threatened to shoot down our planes or the planes of our allies.

Nor do I think any of them entered into a treaty after ending hostilities which they renegged on time and again.

And yes, we are about personal responsibility. We're also about protecting and promoting freedom, and making the world a better, safer place. Something a lib wouldn't understand.

Nice! Biden is running for VP and if something happens will be Pres. Isn't that your fear about Palin?

Secondly, you guy elected Bill Clinton to Pres. and all the hell he was was a Gov. of tiny little Ark. Alaska is much much much bigger.

oh, its bigger? arkansas has 2.8 million people. alaska, 670 thousand. the amount of land isnt all that matters.

stupid argument. and work on your grammar.

Bill Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar who went to Oxford.

What scares us about Palin is that she doesn't know shit.

And exactly international experience did Clinton have?
Zero, zippo, nada.

He wasn't even a good governor. His own state voted against him, I do believe, in the presidential race.

which one would that be? McCain's the one who doesn't know the difference between shi'a and sunni and spain and mexico....

"And Obama thinks there are 57 states."

the average American doesn't know the difference between a sunni and a shi'a muslim.

all they know is McCains been in foreign policy situations a lot longer than Obama...

are you really going to debate the experience of McCain and Obama when it comes to foreign policy...

was Obama even alive when Reagan sent the troops into Beruit? /endsarcasm

Last edited:

Forum List

Back