What da hell is going on this Summer????? ANOTHER shooting, this time at Texas A&M

Funny thing about the gun nuts is that none of them DO shoot back.

They always come running out AFTER the bad guy is taken down by cops or, as in what happened in Tucson, by UNARMED LIB-RULES.

This one happened in TEXAS where most of the population is packing heat.

So, gun nuts, if you're so effing brave, where are you when the shooting starts?

At home, watching the TV with momma.

Last edited:
I guess they are using their second amendment solutions to their problems just like cons told them to

Another mass shooting.

Gunman 'shoots dead police officer' and injures multiple people after opening fire near Texas A&M University

By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 18:28 GMT, 13 August 2012 | UPDATED: 19:38 GMT, 13 August 2012

A police officer has reportedly been shot dead and 'multiple people' have been injured after a gunman opened fire near Texas A&M University.

The shooter, who was reportedly shooting from inside a house near the College Station campus, has been taken into custody.

One officer was shot dead and another was injured after gunfire broke out around 12.15 p.m., according to The Eagle newspaper in College Station.

At least five people were taken to hospital, it said. College Station Police Department could not confirm these injuries.

Read more: Texas A&M shooting: Multiple injuries and shooter in custody after shots fired at university | Mail Online

They always come running out AFTER the bad guy is taken down by cops or, as in what happened in Tucson, by UNARMED LIB-RULES.

So, gun nuts, if you're so effing brave, where are you when the shooting starts?

Dude as usual, you don't know what you are talking about.

I held off a home invader in 1980 when I was 18, by loudly cocking the gun and announcing I would blow his fucking head off if he came through the door.

You know that works! :lol::lol::lol:

The guy stopped trying to pry my door open and left.

I chased down a mugger who knocked me down and took my purse.

I'm a 5 foot 2 woman! and you are telling me men won't fight back?

BS!

You mean you liberal pussies won't.

As usual, he's trolling you.

As usual, he's trolling you.

He's a complete idiot.

Texas A&M: Active shooter on campus apprehended - Yahoo! News

Not making it up.

When you have one nut, it seems to send the other nuts off!

This is some bullshit, going on!

Conceal carry. Be able to shoot back!

Apologies Sam. I was posting on the fly and didn't catch your thread. I'll let mine fall off the page.

And agreed. It's the summer of crazy. Mass murders, people on bath salts chewing each other up. It's been like a permanent full moon this summer season.

Last edited:
Last I heard, the cop who got shot was serving eviction papers on someone who believed he was entitled to remain in the premises.

I held off a home invader in 1980 when I was 18, by loudly cocking the gun and announcing I would blow his fucking head off if he came through the door.

BS!

I was always a little conflicted on conceal and carry until Luby's. I was so moved by this woman's story who lost her mother and father in the massacre. Her gun was in her glove compartment of her pickup. The guilt she felt afterwards has never left her.

But she turned a tragedy into victory by getting the laws overturned in the state and to continue to fight for conceal and carry laws across the country.

Bless her soul. To watch your parents and neighbors being slaughtered knowing that your weapon was out of your reach would be so painful, I can't imagine it. But she's worked really hard getting her story out over and over.

She certainly convinced me that conceal and carry was the only way to really protect oneself and others.

BS!

I was always a little conflicted on conceal and carry until Luby's. I was so moved by this woman's story who lost her mother and father in the massacre. Her gun was in her glove compartment of her pickup. The guilt she felt afterwards has never left her.

But she turned a tragedy into victory by getting the laws overturned in the state and to continue to fight for conceal and carry laws across the country.

Bless her soul. To watch your parents and neighbors being slaughtered knowing that your weapon was out of your reach would be so painful, I can't imagine it. But she's worked really hard getting her story out over and over.

She certainly convinced me that conceal and carry was the only way to really protect oneself and others.

it's legal to open carry, right?

Forum List

Back