What da hell is going on this Summer????? ANOTHER shooting, this time at Texas A&M

Last edited:
I guess they are using their second amendment solutions to their problems just like cons told them to

Documented Stupidity, and lie. ;)

Stupid, yes but several pubs/pots have said or alluded to using guns and one in particular actually used that phrase.

Doesn't change the fact that when the shooting starts, POOF! Those cowards who say we should all carry, well, they close the door, turn up lushbo/fux and pretend they forgot to bring their gun that day.

I've searched and cannot find even one example of a CCC (Conceal Carry Coward) shooting the Bad Guy.

Dude as usual, you don't know what you are talking about.

I held off a home invader in 1980 when I was 18, by loudly cocking the gun and announcing I would blow his fucking head off if he came through the door.

You know that works! :lol::lol::lol:

The guy stopped trying to pry my door open and left.

I chased down a mugger who knocked me down and took my purse.

I'm a 5 foot 2 woman! and you are telling me men won't fight back?

BS!

You mean you liberal pussies won't.

I was always a little conflicted on conceal and carry until Luby's. I was so moved by this woman's story who lost her mother and father in the massacre. Her gun was in her glove compartment of her pickup. The guilt she felt afterwards has never left her.

But she turned a tragedy into victory by getting the laws overturned in the state and to continue to fight for conceal and carry laws across the country.

Bless her soul. To watch your parents and neighbors being slaughtered knowing that your weapon was out of your reach would be so painful, I can't imagine it. But she's worked really hard getting her story out over and over.

She certainly convinced me that conceal and carry was the only way to really protect oneself and others.

it's legal to open carry, right?

OpenCarry.org - State Information For Texas

Here's a link for you for Texas.

When is the "justice dept" going to get off their fat asses and try the jihad major for killing 13 of his own men? There is no statute of limitations so what the hell are they waiting for, a republican administration? Why did the "justice" dept approve a plea deal for the guy who wounded a democrat congresswoman and killed six others? Nobody seems interested in pursuing the contempt of congress charge against the head of the "justice" dept for his part in the gun running murder of a Border Patrol officer. When the administration decides to enforce the freaking gun laws in place maybe we can get something done about new ones.

I guess they are using their second amendment solutions to their problems just like cons told them to

Documented Stupidity, and lie. ;)

Stupid, yes but several pubs/pots have said or alluded to using guns and one in particular actually used that phrase.

Doesn't change the fact that when the shooting starts, POOF! Those cowards who say we should all carry, well, they close the door, turn up lushbo/fux and pretend they forgot to bring their gun that day.

I've searched and cannot find even one example of a CCC (Conceal Carry Coward) shooting the Bad Guy.

Took me one second to google this.

Man with concealed gun stops stabbing massacre

Saturday, August 04, 2012 by: J. D. Heyes

And from the article:

But before the suspect could sink his weapon into another helpless victim, an armed citizen pulled his gun and stopped the out-of-control perpetrator.

"A guy pulled a gun on him and told him to drop his weapon or he would shoot him," said Espinoza. "So, he dropped his weapon and the people from Smith's grabbed him."

When police arrived, the suspect had been subdued by employees and shoppers alike, according to a report by local ABC News television affiliate KTVX.

Cops were appreciative of the armed man who managed to stop the carnage.

"This was a volatile situation that could have gotten worse," police Lt. Brian Purvis, a spokesman for the Salt Lake City P.D. said. "We can only assume from what we saw it could have gotten worse. He (the Good Samaritan) was definitely in the right place at the right time."

Learn more: Man with concealed gun stops stabbing massacre

When is the "justice dept" going to get off their fat asses and try the jihad major for killing 13 of his own men? There is no statute of limitations so what the hell are they waiting for, a republican administration? Why did the "justice" dept approve a plea deal for the guy who wounded a democrat congresswoman and killed six others? Nobody seems interested in pursuing the contempt of congress charge against the head of the "justice" dept for his part in the gun running murder of a Border Patrol officer. When the administration decides to enforce the freaking gun laws in place maybe we can get something done about new ones.

Um....Military court.

This isn't another anything. This has nothing to do or in common with Aurora if that's what you're trying to spin.

Um....Military court.

Please don't blame the Army. It's a capital case and the justice department runs the show.

What do you think happens when the schools have been doping kids with mind numbing behavior altering drugs for over a decade? What happens when society pretends that schizophrenics aren't dangerous and felons should be treated by doctors rather than be imprisoned? The last half a dozen shooters were completely off the wall crazy nuts and lefties pretended that they were no threat. It ain't about magazine capacity, it's about mental capacity.

Funny thing about the gun nuts is that none of them DO shoot back.

They always come running out AFTER the bad guy is taken down by cops or, as in what happened in Tucson, by UNARMED LIB-RULES.

This one happened in TEXAS where most of the population is packing heat.

So, gun nuts, if you're so effing brave, where are you when the shooting starts?

At home, watching the TV with momma.

Dude as usual, you don't know what you are talking about.

I held off a home invader in 1980 when I was 18, by loudly cocking the gun and announcing I would blow his fucking head off if he came through the door.

You know that works! :lol::lol::lol:

The guy stopped trying to pry my door open and left.

I chased down a mugger who knocked me down and took my purse.

I'm a 5 foot 2 woman! and you are telling me men won't fight back?

BS!

You mean you liberal pussies won't.

Dude, better put out your pants before they burn you. Cocking your gun does not mean pissing yourself and crying a lot. Your mom must have been real proud when she got the door open and found you sucking your thumb and whimpering on the floor.

Ahh the degeneration of journalism.

Gunman 'shoots dead police officer' and injures multiple people after opening fire near Texas A&M University

By Daily Mail Reporter

why would he want to shoot a dead police officer?

What do you think happens when the schools have been doping kids with mind numbing behavior altering drugs for over a decade? What happens when society pretends that schizophrenics aren't dangerous and felons should be treated by doctors rather than be imprisoned? The last half a dozen shooters were completely off the wall crazy nuts and lefties pretended that they were no threat. It ain't about magazine capacity, it's about mental capacity.

yes, it is all the lefts fault this gun owner used his gun on an armed police officer for evicting him. People shot others long before psych meds. Even if we ban psych meds they will still be shooting people. It is just what some people do.

Schools are doing that? Proof, plz.

Ahh the degeneration of journalism.

Gunman 'shoots dead police officer' and injures multiple people after opening fire near Texas A&M University

By Daily Mail Reporter

why would he want to shoot a dead police officer?

i was reading one article where it seemed to say the person who shot up the temple last week was the one who shot the officer in texas. It is one thing for me to have bad spelling and grammar on a place like this, but when you get paid you should really learn how to use a spell check and proper grammar.

Someone shot some people in America? Well, shit... We better hand away our Freedoms so we can all live together in harmony... Bullshit.

Um....Military court.

Please don't blame the Army. It's a capital case and the justice department runs the show.

Really? Military courts don't try capital cases? What do YOU know about the UCMJ and General Courts Martial?

Forum List

Back