What countries have you lost all respect for in recent years

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Uk !!!

The people are all ugly buffoons.
They have completely “bend the knee “ to Muslims and blacks.
Utterly pathetic garbage nation that I have zero respect for!!! Plus they hate American conservatives and ISR!!
Ugly cowards

Last edited:
Just countries where the people will not stand up to tyranny and fight for a government ruled by the people. It will take sacrifice by us today to secure peace and prosperity for the future of our children and grandchildren.

My own UK and most obviously the US .
Terrorist nations, in the strict meaning of the term, which have become mentally unbalanced as they see their power bases slipping away .

Just countries where the people will not stand up to tyranny and fight for a government ruled by the people.
Don't worry, sooner or later you'll come to your senses about Trump and get the balls to put him down. Then you can stop despising yourself.

My own UK and most obviously the US .
Terrorist nations, in the strict meaning of the term, which have become mentally unbalanced as they see their power bases slipping away .
Yes. Bliar has a lot to answer for.

The country I have lost the most respect for is the US. We seem willing to stand by and watch Marxists take control without even giving them a fight.
Today we are witnessing a battle for free speech and of course the ongoing effort by Democrats to ban or confiscate firearms.

Censorship is the newest attack on our rights and is an effort to take away our free press. News outlets best publish government approved propaganda.

Marxism is growing popular in our nation as our colleges are brainwashing their students that our nation should do away with our evil Capitalism. Colleges used to teach students how to think now teach students what to think.

These colleges usually charge a fortune to brainwash a student and some are rich beyond belief under our current system.

To lose respect requires you have had respect to lose. I am losing what little respect (hope) I once had for the US, as we seem to be morphing into that which we claim to oppose, as well as the increasing surveillance and secrecy. I had very little hope for France and the UK, and they have not disappointed further. The EU seems to be finally realizing their big experiment in migration isn't what they hoped for, but maybe it's too late. The BRICS movement may be beneficial for everyone if it isn't destroyed to "save capitalism" (the new battle cry). SSDD

Uk !!!

Utterly pathetic garbage nation that I have zero respect for!!! Plus they hate American conservatives and ISR!!
Ugly cowards
Don’t forget the Indians. They were the original plague in London before all the Muslims started slithering in there.

Uk !!!

Ugly cowards
I bet the Brits are just heartbroken about it. Who needs the respect of a useless eater?

Forum List

Back