What countries have you lost all respect for in recent years

Uk !!!

The people are all ugly buffoons.
They have completely “bend the knee “ to Muslims and blacks.
Utterly pathetic garbage nation that I have zero respect for!!! Plus they hate American conservatives and ISR!!
Ugly cowards

We understand how difficult life seems for a hypochondriac who suffers from chronic depression .

A lonely soul , full of self doubt and not blessed with much of a brain or overflowing money belt .
Life can be so cruel .
But nevertheles you are someone who desperately wants to be more than just average and ordinary .

Good luck , and let's hope your counsellor can breathe some life back into you .

Notice how outcast troll, racist, Nazi Hitler fan Luiza uses the N word on others...

And often with desperate HUGE FONTS too.
She even claims to believing in "false flags" where and when she wants To.

The complete Deep State takeover starting about 2007 and now up to taking over the Vote completely in2020 with Police and Court harrassment of any outsiders.

Obviously the USA is the biggest problem on the planet right now. When (if) full collapse is implemented? Whoo doggies.,…the rest of this planet will feel it even more. $34T.

if you will excuse me, I have a load og whites to start so I can go to work to pay $10K/mo GOVT pensions.

Notice how outcast troll, racist, Nazi Hitler fan Luiza uses the N word on others...

And often with desperate HUGE FONTS too.
She even claims to believing in "false flags" where and when she wants To.

I never use that word
I refer to them as subhumans

Forum List

Back