What Constitutes a "Right?"

You asserted that a right exists, but not in his case. You decided to declare who has what rights.

Are you recanting that post?

You are mildly retarded? He asserted first that the right does not exist, though he used two rights making his point. I acknowledged that for him, because he said they don't exist, they are at the least unrecognized, at the most denied. Move on.

It seems to me that your conception of rights is not well-thought out. How is that you know we have 'natural' rights? Where is the evidence that they exist? If corporate action by human communities does not back 'rights' up, what does back them up?

To deny natural rights means to assume that somebody else, be it one person or a group of people, has some authority over you.

Nope. It just acknowledges that the mob can enforce its will upon a person. No authority is granted or assumed by the realization.

Try again.

That a mob can enforce its will does not strip the offended majority of their right.

If I come into your home and subject you to my will, through the application of a greater force than that against which you're able to defend... Do I rob you of your right to be secure in your home?

I mean, IF that is true, then once I take apply such power, I've taken your right by force and you no longer have such a right. Right?

Now help a brother out here... Do you beleive that if I came into your home and overpowerred you, that you lose the right to your house?

How about if I take your life... Do I then just get all of your crap? Can I just file a notice with the Post office to change my address?

If the neighbor comes over and asks where ya are... with my having TAKEN YOUR RIGHT... do you expect that I could just explain: "well I come on in last night and done killed his ass... so di's here house, mine now... HEY... You got a lon mowa? I needs to tighten this shit up..."?

And it's here kids that the humanist 'reality' argument crumbles... like all other leftist notions... it sounds GREAT right up the the point where it's being applied.

In truth, I have an unalienable right to my property... my life and so on... where such is threatened I have a DUTY to defend it... and where such taken by force I have a RIGHT to get it back... Dude kicks your ass in your house... he hasn't taken your right... he has forfeited his own, by having failed to recognize and respect the responsibilities inherent in his own rights...

Which is the basis of Western Juris prudence... you know that thing they call: THE LAW... That's what it's based upon.

All you're implying is that the law is just sorta willy nilly... and it's based upon the 'will of the people'...

When in truth, it's based upon the fact that God endowed us with unalienable rights... and that those rights come with sacred responsibilities... and where ya fail to live up to those responsibilities... the people... prevent your means to exercise your rights for a time.

Thus the whole "Dont do the crime if you can't do the time...' thing.

Nope. It just acknowledges that the mob can enforce its will upon a person. No authority is granted or assumed by the realization.

Try again.

Crime and Sin do not cancel Rights. Life goes on in and out of society, and sometimes even in spite of It. I may have Rights that are still unrecognized. The main criteria for a Right is Justification.

you've demonstrated the existence of nothing.

try again

You have yet to demonstrate that you exist. How many Aliases are you up to now?

I think, I Speak, I act, I decide. Those are enforced abilities and Rights. You don't need us to argue, just go read your old posts, and interview yourself.

You keep appealing to something you assert exists but you've never demonstrated it.

Why the emotional appeals? Do you have no logical argument?

I see that you're new here, so I thought I'd explain that because there are numerous discussion being held simultaneously, it's common courtesy to identify the person to whom you're speaking.

That tends to reduce confusion and REALLY helps move the conversation along.

Now to whom are you directing this query?

Crime and Sin do not cancel Rights. Life goes on in and out of society, and sometimes even in spite of It. I may have Rights that are still unrecognized. The main criteria for a Right is Justification.

try again

I think, I Speak, I act, I decide. Those are enforced abilities and Rights. You don't need us to argue, just go read your old posts, and interview yourself.

ROFL... is this Seta?

Oh now that's just sad...

try again

ROFL... is this Seta?

Only two names have ever made it to my ignore group. Neither posted at the same time. Same arguments though. You would think that it would occur to a normal person to buy a puppy, to play fetch with, and not burden others,or at least advance the argument, before starting with the fun.

ROFL... is this Seta?

Only two names have ever made it to my ignore group. Neither posted at the same time. Same arguments though. You would think that it would occur to a normal person to buy a puppy, to play fetch with, and not burden others,or at least advance the argument, before starting with the fun.

ROFLMNAO... whatta loser.

ROFL... is this Seta?

ROFLMNAO... whatta loser.

Vanished right out of thin air?????? He'll be back. LOL:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Those are acts. Using your argument, one rapes, steals, and plunders. Those are enforced abilities and Rights.

You can't have it both ways.

Also, what are you talking about? I only have 8 posts

Those are acts. Using your argument, one rapes, steals, and plunders. Those are enforced abilities and Rights.

There is Purpose, Cause, Justification behind those Thoughts, words, and actions. They are the Fruit of Natural Rights. The proof is the evidence that they have been brought into the Material Plane. They exist.

How ever many Posts You claim, each argument you presented, has been addressed on this thread before. You have all the time in the world to play catch up.

Very funny douche. Should I just start ignoring you now or are you going to start making sense?

Forum List

Back