What Comes After Donald Trump

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Not a happy future for bitter old uneducated ones

Trump’s victory, which he secured despite losing by 2.8 million actual votes, marks a new chapter in the American culture wars, a story of sharp turns.

Yet the picture of diversity is also now hegemonic, and it has produced two paradoxical and opposite reactions.

First, Trump used it to mobilize a declining white majority. This decline is effective: an emotional miasma in which real economic woes conjoin with an existential dolor, seen in tragically rising rates of opioid addiction and suicide, and the zero-sum logic of American meritocracy, where a gain for communities of color signals a loss for whites. But the decline is also demographic. In less than a decade, all Americans under the age of 18 will be numerical minorities. From this perspective, Trump’s election is a step back from the onrushing apocalypse.

What Comes After Donald Trump

Donald Trump will only serve 1 term, after which he'll hand the reins over to Ivanka who will be the first female and Jewish President in a 57 state sweep

We keep hearing this. What makes anyone think that people stop evolving? Two generations from now, these "kids" children will be so integrated that they will also be just "Americans".

Besides, if the liberals continue to live in "hives" on the coasts and a few other spots, they will never win the electoral vote again.

Then when you consider the overwhelming lead the GOP has in most states, I simply cannot believe anyone would believe an article like this.

Mark

Donald Trump will only serve 1 term, after which he'll hand the reins over to Ivanka who will be the first female and Jewish President in a 57 state sweep

Yeah right. I heard the same bs about Obama handing the reins over to Hillary. Ain't gonna happen.

One thing for certain. Trumps one & only term in office is gonna seem like fourever

In his first term, Trump will put an end to voter fraud which will end the Democrats as a national party. They might still control the coasts but that too will end

Yeah right. I heard the same bs about Obama handing the reins over to Hillary. Ain't gonna happen.

One thing for certain. Trumps one & only term in office is gonna seem like fourever
and then you have Pence taking his place.

In his first term, Trump will put an end to voter fraud which will end the Democrats as a national party. They might still control the coasts but that too will end

We will put an end to the EC and believe me , people will be voting straight dem in the mid term elections.

Not a chance. He'll be following trump out the door.

Pence will never be Pres unless something happens to Trump.

image.jpeg

We will put an end to the EC and believe me , people will be voting straight dem in the mid term elections.

straight dem?

isn't that an oxymoron?

BTW, the EC will be around as long as elections are

In 2024, following Donald J. Trump's eight years tenure as President, we will then elect the first woman President of the United States. IVANKA!!

Ivanka.jpg

Yes, he'll wave goodbye to his former boss, then go back inside and take care of business

and I bet you think Hillary will be taking the Oath of Office on January 20th too

Yes, he'll wave goodbye to his former boss, then go back inside and take care of business

Yeah but only if trump becomes the first sitting president perp walked out of the whitehouse & straight to jail.

and I bet you think Hillary will be taking the Oath of Office on January 20th too

If you feel the need to go there I'll be more than happy to remind you that Hillary beat trump black & blue. In the popular vote.

If you feel the need to go there I'll be more than happy to remind you that Hillary beat trump black & blue. In the popular vote.

That's nice.

When does she take office?

That's nice.

When does she take office?

The conversation here was post election.

Forum List

Back