What choices left?

“Playing one” is fucking serious when you sit at the desk in the Oval Office

That ain’t TV my friend
The point is, Trump is mostly bluster. DeSantis actually does the shit that Trump (mostly) just threatens. Don't get all bent out of shape, I'm not defending Trump. Just saying DeSantis would worse.

The point is, Trump is mostly bluster. DeSantis actually does the shit that Trump (mostly) just threatens. Don't get all bent out of shape, I'm not defending Trump. Just saying DeSantis would worse.
Trump is NOT “ mostly bluster”

Underestimate him at your own peril

Trump is NOT “ mostly bluster”

Underestimate him at your own peril
Good god. I knew you'd get all freaked out. I'm not underestimating him. I'm saying DeSantis is worse. Do have an opinion on that, or are you just being pointlessly argumentative for the fun of it?

Good god. I knew you'd get all freaked out. I'm not underestimating him. I'm saying DeSantis is worse. Do have an opinion on that, or are you just being pointlessly argumentative for the fun of it?
DeSantis is worse. He’s also irrelevant

Why not defend your position on the topic, instead of trolling? That's a rhetorical question because we know why. It's because your position in indefensible and trolling is what you do when you're proven wrong.

I already have.

We have one candidate who is an open threat to Democracy and another that is pretty sensible and has done an admirable job.

The sad thing is we have the clown shows that are third parties.

I already have.

We have one candidate who is an open threat to Democracy and another that is pretty sensible and has done an admirable job.

The sad thing is we have the clown shows that are third parties.

Spoken like a true brainless Democrat party drone. BiDumbfuck hasn't done shit except ruin the economy with massive inflation, dumbshit.

Let's play a little "what if". What if the DNC get their dreams come true and Trump is taken off every ballot across the country? Well, there would be NO Republican candidate this year. This is exactly what they have been pining for, a permanent far Left one party state.
What looks very likely is that, if Trump doesn't win regarding the ballot case, then a lot of red states will remove Biden from their ballots. Treason can be very broadly defined.

I already have.

[compulsive trolling]
If you can say that with a straight face, then you should vote for him. But most people recognize both as dismal choices. Those are the people who need to wake up and vote their conscience instead of trying to game the system on behalf of their party.

Spoken like a true brainless Democrat party drone. BiDumbfuck hasn't done shit except ruin the economy with massive inflation, dumbshit.
Except that didn’t happen.

The inflation we had is on the rear view mirror and was the result of Covid…and both Trump and Biden were responsible for it

If you can say that with a straight face, then you should vote for him. But most people recognize both as dismal choices. Those are the people who need to wake up and vote their conscience instead of trying to game the system on behalf of their party.
Well most likely one will be Presidential. Which would you prefer?

That’s a child’s answer
Mkay. I've told you, repeatedly, and it doesn't sink in. I'd never vote for either of them so I don't give a shit which of them is "lesser". Why can't you accept that answer?

Mkay. I've told you, repeatedly, and it doesn't sink in. I'd never vote for either of them so I don't give a shit which of them is "lesser". Why can't you accept that answer?
Because it’s batshit to not realize the danger to America that Trump is

Uh, no, they need to realize that third party is pissing away your vote, period.

It's a truly useless activity.

Now, if we had a system of run-off elections, it MIGHT be different, but what we have is what we have.

And with Trump, a literal fascist, running for the GOP nomination, there's no choice at all.

Forum List

Back