What choices left?

If you think there’s no difference between the two you have serious cognitive issues
It's so tiresome correcting this strawman over and over again. I'm not saying there's no difference. I'm saying they both suck. We're idiots to consider voting for either.

I don't consider the opinions of Libertarian Children very highly.

Libertarians were a joke 50 years ago and they are a joke now.
Your preoccupation with Libertarians doesn't justify voting for Trump or Biden.

It's so tiresome correcting this strawman over and over again. I'm not saying there's no difference. I'm saying they both suck. We're idiots to consider voting for either.
They both suck.… means nothing

If one “sucks” and the other could destroy democracy as we know it then thee is a distinct and important difference.

One so great that your opinion that one “sucks” is something to be ignored

Biden is a decent leader.

He got us through the Covid Crisis.
He re-invigorated the economy.
He got inflation under control without triggering a recession.
He passed a massive infrastructure bill
More people are working today than at any point in US history
He ended our failed approach to Marijuana
Damn straight

So you just blow past what I said.

Do you disagree?

Let's play a little "what if". What if the DNC get their dreams come true and Trump is taken off every ballot across the country? Well, there would be NO Republican candidate this year. This is exactly what they have been pining for, a permanent far Left one party state.
That sounds comical, coming from the MAGA Wing that supported an assault on Congress on January 6, 2021.

However, if true, it just goes to show you, that the Dems are every bit as negligent with democracy as the MAGA Wing is.

I don't trust either collection of Walking Horse Manure any further than I can throw 'em.

DeSantis cannot win at this point. He would been better off waiting.
DeSantis doesn't scare off independents as much as Trump does. He also doesn't have the baggage of cheating on his wife with a prostitute or supporting red flag laws and bump stock bans.

They both suck.… means nothing
It means neither is worth a vote. So don't.
If one “sucks” and the other could destroy democracy as we know it then thee is a distinct and important difference.
Stow the fear mongering. The biggest threat to democracy is voters voting for bad candidates. We've fallen for a con and we're too stupid or cowardly to break out of it.
One so great that your opinion that one “sucks” is something to be ignored
How long do you think we can keep playing this stupid game before everything collapses? Lesser and lesser is not a winning strategy.

Your preoccupation with Libertarians doesn't justify voting for Trump or Biden.

No, but a Libertarian Child is not going to be president. Trump or (hopefully) Biden will be.

Frankly, when your anti-Government party's biggest goal in life is to hit that 5% threshold so you finally get federal matching funds, you've definitely lost the plot.

No, but a Libertarian Child is not going to be president. Trump or (hopefully) Biden will be.

Frankly, when your anti-Government party's biggest goal in life is to hit that 5% threshold so you finally get federal matching funds, you've definitely lost the plot.
You don't seem to be reading my posts. I'm not talking about Libertarians.

Not at all.

You whine about the bad major party candidates, but the last "Credible" candidate you had was some dope-smoking governor who promised he wouldn't get high in the White House.

Seriously, who were going to be his AG, Cheech and Chong?
Why not defend your position on the topic, instead of trolling? That's a rhetorical question because we know why. It's because your position in indefensible and trolling is what you do when you're proven wrong.

Forum List

Back