What businesses do you PPRAY FAIL??? List them and why.

Same here. I only buy food at Whole Foods, and am picky there.

there are many other foods that parents let their kids eat that fall into that catagory....how about that bowl of sugar they eat every morning?....

Good call..

I add General Mills to the list.

Their products do enormous harm to Americas children.

You and Michael Nanny State Bloomberg should go bowling together.
I am sure you believe the primary function of government is to protect us from ourselves.
Little plastic bubbles for all, right?
Why don't you lead the way. I want you to prove here to us all everything you eat is of the highest nutrition. Unless you can do that, you are a hypocritical bullshit artist.
I am sick of you nanny state lip service libs running around with you "do as I say, not as I do horse crap. Fuck off you bossy arrogant nose picking douchebag.
I hope you get anally penetrated by a freight train.

If you are so stupid that you feed your children garbage and poison then I have no problem in someone stepping in on behalf of the chilren to make it more difficult for you to abuse them.

If General Mills told their end users that many of their children would develope diabetes later in life because of an enormous over consumtion of processed sugar ... some would lose their feet...some would go blind and others would lose function of their kidneys and die prematurely then I would have no problem with what they do.

What is this the thread for retards? Why is such stupidity in politics? We need a section for the mentally disturbed, only there can commentary this dumb find its true home. Damn has this much of America been home schooled by wackos.

"If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?" Scott Adams

What is this the thread for retards? Why is such stupidity in politics? We need a section for the mentally disturbed, only there can commentary this dumb find its true home. Damn has this much of America been home schooled by wackos.

"If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?" Scott Adams

well i notice you dropped by....

"Midcan?....aint that what they put dog shit in?."......Redd Foxx.....

Good call..

I add General Mills to the list.

Their products do enormous harm to Americas children.

You and Michael Nanny State Bloomberg should go bowling together.
I am sure you believe the primary function of government is to protect us from ourselves.
Little plastic bubbles for all, right?
Why don't you lead the way. I want you to prove here to us all everything you eat is of the highest nutrition. Unless you can do that, you are a hypocritical bullshit artist.
I am sick of you nanny state lip service libs running around with you "do as I say, not as I do horse crap. Fuck off you bossy arrogant nose picking douchebag.
I hope you get anally penetrated by a freight train.

If you are so stupid that you feed your children garbage and poison then I have no problem in someone stepping in on behalf of the chilren to make it more difficult for you to abuse them.

If General Mills told their end users that many of their children would develope diabetes later in life because of an enormous over consumtion of processed sugar ... some would lose their feet...some would go blind and others would lose function of their kidneys and die prematurely then I would have no problem with what they do.

You worry about your own business and I will take care of mine.
You got that you fucking hen.
Fortunately, your ideas are never to be accepted here.
You are an authoritarian.

Forum List

Back