What businesses do you PPRAY FAIL??? List them and why.

Oh, one more: Hardees.

I grew up eating at Hardees. Then, sometime between 1999-2005, they almost went bankrupt. They went from serving pretty good burgers and fries....to offering every food on the planet, fried chicken, hot dogs, etc, etc, etc, and they got shitty..

Then, they renewed themsevels with only 6 basic "Thickburgers", told us thats all they'll do is offer a few and do it good, and actually had an arrogant attitude towards us about their product. Now, a few years later, they're back to offering "Chicken-Grape Jelly-Peanut Butter and Frosted Flakes Thickburger" or the "Double Gravy Taco Shell Bologna and Chocoloate Syrup Thickburger"....then flop the nasty shit on TV and make us hear the sound of it flopping onto a table.

Fuck Hardees. Fail motherfuckers, along with Dish and AT&T.

Try reading. It has fewer commercial breaks.

CVS... I cannot go in there without the idiots pressuring me to sign up for their stupid discount card damn near every single time I've ever gone there. Take your card and shove it up your ass CVS!
7-11... They give a whole new meaning to the words price gouging.
And finally Progressive Insurance... A TV ad telling people how great everything will be if they just agree to allow Progressive to snoop on their driving habits via an Orwellian gizmo that plugs into their car as if that gizmo would only allow nice things to happen like lower insurance rates... People who agree to that cannot possibly be that stupid.

Flo is HOT!

i dont want to see it go down,but the Post Office is on its way out......it is run by some pretty inept people......the PMG should have been fired a year ago......

Oh, one more: Hardees.

I grew up eating at Hardees. Then, sometime between 1999-2005, they almost went bankrupt. They went from serving pretty good burgers and fries....to offering every food on the planet, fried chicken, hot dogs, etc, etc, etc, and they got shitty..

Then, they renewed themsevels with only 6 basic "Thickburgers", told us thats all they'll do is offer a few and do it good, and actually had an arrogant attitude towards us about their product. Now, a few years later, they're back to offering "Chicken-Grape Jelly-Peanut Butter and Frosted Flakes Thickburger" or the "Double Gravy Taco Shell Bologna and Chocoloate Syrup Thickburger"....then flop the nasty shit on TV and make us hear the sound of it flopping onto a table.

Fuck Hardees. Fail motherfuckers, along with Dish and AT&T.

Bologna on a burger? That sounds GROSS! Just the thought of it makes me want to puke!

The Best Corporation in these USA

walmart_logo_214x54.png

Ok. Limit to 3 at most. What business or company to you HOPE AND PRAY fails miserably, dies a horrible industrial collapse and goes out of business forever? My 2:

AT&T: They started last football season, and continue. Their F**KING commercials. First it was the "so 10 seconds ago" morons. Then the helpless goofy white dude and the smart ass wife gardening when he buys new minutes. "How are we gonna pay for that STEVE". Now this stupid "Hello" ad with a football players making ONE good play...in practice..and that supposedly is enough to get him an in person visit from OU coach Bob Stoops? RIDICULOUS, REPETITIVE ANNOYING ASS COMMERCIALS. God I hope they go bankrupt.

Next..

DISH TV: If I hear one more God damn "Harper" commercial for their fu**ing Dish Hopper, I'm gonna lose it. "You know those things that come on when you watch TV? Commercials? Yeah, thats it commercials", "Ive never shook a gold hand before". They play a fucking "Dish Harper" commercial every single damn break on Sirius XM radio.

AT&T and Dish. I hope they go bankrupt and rot in failed business hell.

i don't wish for the failure of any company because there are jobs and real people attached to them

Seeing how that puts people out of work I would not wish failure on any business.

Well HE is in similar stupid attitude ..
Obama.."if somebody wants to build coal utility plant it’s just that it will bankrupt them,!"

Utah company blames President Obama for 102 workers laid off

The layoffs are necessary because of the president's "war on coal," the statement said.

And of course these OLDIE but good classics from Obama...

And he went on to say: “Under my plan....electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket"

Obama says he Obama said "I'd like higher gas prices.."

These are JUST a few ways Obama HAS NOT helped but hindered the economy.

Forum List

Back