What businesses do you PPRAY FAIL??? List them and why.

Ok. Limit to 3 at most. What business or company to you HOPE AND PRAY fails miserably, dies a horrible industrial collapse and goes out of business forever? My 2:

AT&T: They started last football season, and continue. Their F**KING commercials. First it was the "so 10 seconds ago" morons. Then the helpless goofy white dude and the smart ass wife gardening when he buys new minutes. "How are we gonna pay for that STEVE". Now this stupid "Hello" ad with a football players making ONE good play...in practice..and that supposedly is enough to get him an in person visit from OU coach Bob Stoops? RIDICULOUS, REPETITIVE ANNOYING ASS COMMERCIALS. God I hope they go bankrupt.

Next..

DISH TV: If I hear one more God damn "Harper" commercial for their fu**ing Dish Hopper, I'm gonna lose it. "You know those things that come on when you watch TV? Commercials? Yeah, thats it commercials", "Ive never shook a gold hand before". They play a fucking "Dish Harper" commercial every single damn break on Sirius XM radio.

AT&T and Dish. I hope they go bankrupt and rot in failed business hell.

i don't wish for the failure of any company because there are jobs and real people attached to them

But....local, state, county and federal govts provide jobs to real people also. You cheer on the slashing of those jobs.

Seeing how that puts people out of work I would not wish failure on any business.

People lose jobs when you slash government too...dont see you caring about that.

When the government is 16 trillion dollars in debt you really don't have a choice it would be the same with a business if it was 16 trillion in debt. If you can find a way to get out of that debt with cutting jobs as part of the process please share it with us.

Ok. Limit to 3 at most. What business or company to you HOPE AND PRAY fails miserably, dies a horrible industrial collapse and goes out of business forever? My 2:

AT&T: They started last football season, and continue. Their F**KING commercials. First it was the "so 10 seconds ago" morons. Then the helpless goofy white dude and the smart ass wife gardening when he buys new minutes. "How are we gonna pay for that STEVE". Now this stupid "Hello" ad with a football players making ONE good play...in practice..and that supposedly is enough to get him an in person visit from OU coach Bob Stoops? RIDICULOUS, REPETITIVE ANNOYING ASS COMMERCIALS. God I hope they go bankrupt.

Next..

DISH TV: If I hear one more God damn "Harper" commercial for their fu**ing Dish Hopper, I'm gonna lose it. "You know those things that come on when you watch TV? Commercials? Yeah, thats it commercials", "Ive never shook a gold hand before". They play a fucking "Dish Harper" commercial every single damn break on Sirius XM radio.

AT&T and Dish. I hope they go bankrupt and rot in failed business hell.

At&T has by far the WORST cell and data coverage in the US. Yet they chortle about having the nation's largest 4G system. Yeah, when you can get signal AND if there are not internet traffic issues.
Dish? Please, their technology cannot piss on a spark plug compared to Directv.
That hopper thing is useless. I am well versed on satellite tv products. I can tell you that the Hopper iws nothing like the commercials say it is.
First, you cannot record 6 shows at a time. That feature is limited to what is called "prime time anytime"..It only works from 8pm until 10:59 pm..And only on the 4 major networks.
Otherwise it is a 3 tuner DVR with a realtively small hard drive capacity. The other issue is of the Hopper fails, the customer loses ALL tv reception. The Hopper is a very "buggy" device.
If you are going to go with Dish I recommend the model 722k dvr receiver. It is a solid piece of equipment. Perhaps the best receiver Dish has ever made.

Seeing how that puts people out of work I would not wish failure on any business.

People lose jobs when you slash government too...dont see you caring about that.

Wait a minute. Supposedly government workers merit those above market rate wages and gold plated benefits because they are the best and brightest. If they had to go to the private sector they should have no problems finding work.
The fewer govt employees, the lower the cost of government. That is a GOOD thing.
Lower taxes, more robust economy.
Government CANNOT create prosperity. EVER. Government only consumes. It produces nothing.

I am no thug worshiper, as those who follow the NFL are.

However,
The single institutional ideology/business practice that is most destructive to humanity at this time: USURY!

May it's practitioners burn at their deserved pace in hell.

Usurers contribute absolutely nothing positive to anyone except themselves.
Even then they are only temporarily serving a satanic belief that money = better... they are just hurting themselves at a lesser degree than those they are leaching.

Their sole purpose of the usurer is to siphon money from those who actually work.
They are parasites, who only exist to antagonize honest & hard working people.

Oh puhleeeeeze.

As my job is helping businesses that can no longer function in new america, I hope they all fail and get out of this sinking boat.

Wait a minute. Supposedly government workers merit those above market rate wages and gold plated benefits because they are the best and brightest. If they had to go to the private sector they should have no problems finding work.
The fewer govt employees, the lower the cost of government. That is a GOOD thing.
Government CANNOT create prosperity. EVER. Government only consumes. It produces nothing.

By THAT logic 99 per cent of Americans are free loaders. By your reasoning the only people that actually make anything are the workers that run the mills and lathes and foundries that create and assemble the parts in manufacturing. All service and sales industries of which the government is one are useless. Right?

By THAT logic 99 per cent of Americans are free loaders. By your reasoning the only people that actually make anything are the workers that run the mills and lathes and foundries that create and assemble the parts in manufacturing. All service and sales industries of which the government is one are useless. Right?
THAT stupid argument again? Stow it.

I am glad hostess is where it is...twinkies and the like are nothing but garbage. Parents who let their kids consume that stuff are irresponsible.

Again? Link?

I am glad hostess is where it is...twinkies and the like are nothing but garbage. Parents who let their kids consume that stuff are irresponsible.

there are many other foods that parents let their kids eat that fall into that catagory....how about that bowl of sugar they eat every morning?....

there are many other foods that parents let their kids eat that fall into that catagory....how about that bowl of sugar they eat every morning?....

Good call..

I add General Mills to the list.

Their products do enormous harm to Americas children.

Good call..

I add General Mills to the list.

Their products do enormous harm to Americas children.

You and Michael Nanny State Bloomberg should go bowling together.
I am sure you believe the primary function of government is to protect us from ourselves.
Little plastic bubbles for all, right?
Why don't you lead the way. I want you to prove here to us all everything you eat is of the highest nutrition. Unless you can do that, you are a hypocritical bullshit artist.
I am sick of you nanny state lip service libs running around with you "do as I say, not as I do horse crap. Fuck off you bossy arrogant nose picking douchebag.
I hope you get anally penetrated by a freight train.

Again? Link?

Link to what?

Forum List

Back