What blue wave?

Just like the media gave Democrats a false certainty that Hillary was going to win in 2016...they are doing the same thing in the run up to 2018...attempting to influence the election by generating fake democrat energy by creating the illusionary wave...it is a total fabrication. When the wave doesn't materialize, it will be a second crushing moral defeat that may destroy the Democrat Party.
You hicks are really worried, Missourian!
Have you finally shed your Fake Jake persona and come out as a Democrat?

And, of course, Trump's constant Twitter rages, and Mueller's investigations, will ultimately drive the voting in the Mid-terms.
I can't see anything but a Republican rout.
Time will tell.

My post was just about the Senate. One could make some dire gop predictions giving events in Texas, CA and Penn (and NY is gonna be a blowout given the tax effect of the gop tax "reform"

But there may be something interesting brewing in Miss (beyond moonshine). A teapartier with openly racist leanings, McDaniel, is running against the gop Senator Wicker. McDaniel almost knocked off Cochran a couple of years ago, when Cochran was surprised by the primary challenge. Cochran narrowly got enough votes for a runoff, in which dems can vote, and Cochran won handily after the blacks voted for him.

Now Cochran is stepping down, and a special non-partisan election is going to be held in Nov for the remainder of Cochran's term.

Wicker is leading McDaniel by high double didgets in early polls. The Governor will appoint a goper with ties to the state party to fill out Cochran's seat till Nov. There are several possibilities. All of whom have weaknesses that McDaniel can exploit in Nov.

BUT Mike Espy is finally going to run again. He was a popular black congressman who went to the Clinton WH and got caught up in a pretty bogus ethics violation. But he's paid off his bills.

So, if McDaniel decided he had a better chance in this race than against Wicker, we MIGHT see a three way race end up in a two person runoff. And that could pit a racist white against Espy, who was well liked by whites in his House district.

Just like the media gave Democrats a false certainty that Hillary was going to win in 2016...they are doing the same thing in the run up to 2018...attempting to influence the election by generating fake democrat energy by creating the illusionary wave...it is a total fabrication. When the wave doesn't materialize, it will be a second crushing moral defeat that may destroy the Democrat Party.
You hicks are really worried, Missourian!
Have you finally shed your Fake Jake persona and come out as a Democrat?

I dont know why he even bothers to deny his progressive beliefs.

Yep. Remember the lying media playing up the Texas democrat turnout in the primaries? The truth was Republican turn out blew them out of the water...1.5 million Republicans to only a million Democrats. So much for a wave.

Texas Primary 2018 just regular Texas election --- Vox
In Alabama last year, the Republican turnout for the primary which picked Roy Moore was 480,270.

The Democratic turnout for the primary which picked that loser Jones was only a measly 165,006.

That's why my close friend Roy Moore won the general election later that year.

I dont know why he even bothers to deny his progressive beliefs.

It's the same as David Brooks on PBS....he's about as much a Republican as Che Guevara.
communist.gif

In Alabama last year, the Republican turnout for the primary which picked Roy Moore was 480,270.

The Democratic turnout for the primary which picked that loser Jones was only a measly 165,006.

HAHAHAHAHA....how long do you think you'll last this time, dumbass?
lol.gif

Let’s not forget the primaries! The far right kooks will get the nod and totally turn off voters in the general election.

I remember when Bush ran for his second term....I was certain the Dems would win based on the Nation's sentiment at the time for Bush on both sides of the aisle due to the war in Iraq and body count....

BUT I was way wrong.....

So, I don't put much faith in the Democratic party to win....no matter the so called wave....

the sentiment may be there in the nation for a change in the presidency....but many many people will simply not go out and vote, unless they have a damn good reason to support a specific beloved platform....

And I just don't see one.... :(

I remember when Bush ran for his second term....I was certain the Dems would win based on the Nation's sentiment at the time for Bush on both sides of the aisle due to the war in Iraq and body count....

BUT I was way wrong.....

So, I don't put much faith in the Democratic party to win....no matter the so called wave....

the sentiment may be there in the nation for a change in the presidency....but many many people will simply not go out and vote, unless they have a damn good reason to support a specific beloved platform....

And I just don't see one.... :(
but this is not a presidential election cycle. Normally the winner of the potus has coattails. Trump had none, and actually the gop lost seats. Which is telling about how bad Hillary was, and she probably wins unless Comey lays the November surprise.

The dems are defending senate seats in red state, which they won in 2012 ... on Obama's coattails. Despite any "blue wave" they'll have mucho trouble holding them, esp because Trump is very popular in rural red and white states.

The gop in not looking nearly as good in some House races. They are not going to lose many, if any, dem House seats because Trump is just as polarizing in a bad way as in a good way. And, the gop is not only defending seats in districts Hillary won, but also Trump is riging up UUUUUGE negatative numbers with gopers in places that are not batshit crazy

Yep. Remember the lying media playing up the Texas democrat turnout in the primaries? The truth was Republican turn out blew them out of the water...1.5 million Republicans to only a million Democrats. So much for a wave.

Your "close friend?"

But yeah for a dem to win in a really RED state race, the gop has to run a nut.

Your "close friend?"

But yeah for a dem to win in a really RED state race, the gop has to run a nut.
That election was rigged. Totally rigged. Alabama is right next to Mexico. At least two million illegal Mexicans voted in that election. Some people have said the Mexicans were bused in by George Soros.

We Patriots need to shock them again, they are expecting a BLUE WAVE, we need to make sure this midterm creates a RED WAVE. We are strong and getting stronger. Make a difference, show them we will not sit back and accept politics as usual.

Forum List

Back