What black parents teach their sons:

R

rdean

Watching Pulitzer Prize winner Eugene Robinson and former head of the RNC Michael Steele talk this morning on Morning Joe about what they teach their sons was pretty sad.

They both have sons in their teens and early 20's.

What to do if stopped by the police. Roll down all the windows, turn on the overhead light and slowly raise your hands and move in slow motion, no sudden movements. Even if with "white" friends. The police will not treat you the same so don't expect it. It's a matter of life and death. I don't know any white people who have had such a conversation with their sons.

And you could tell Michael Steele was disturbed talking about this with the bulk of the GOP coming down firmly on the side of the child killer. They pointed out that Trayvon's parents were middle class and intelligent people. That Trayvon was wearing a "hoodie" with the hood up because it was raining and their sons all own "hoodies". And his pants were not loose or low, but snug fitted.

7759b0c5.png

Joe pointed out and Eugene agreed that rich blacks are able to do very well for their kids, but in the middle class or poor areas, whites have much more opportunity than blacks.

Right after this segment, they went on with a discussion about Obama and the congress. And how Obama is blocked on everything he does and how John Boehner will be seen at the most ineffective Speaker in history because whites in the house will never work with Obama.

And Republicans claim they get so tired of anyone mentioning their racist ways. Yet, everything they do........

Now I didn't memorize every word that was spoken so right wingers that scream "liar - they said blah blah blah", tough. The facts remain. You just don't want to talk about race because the GOP is 90% white for a reason and we ALL know what that reason is. Just look at the threads you guys start. KKKrazy.

Watching Pulitzer Prize winner Eugene Robinson and former head of the RNC Michael Steele talk this morning on Morning Joe about what they teach their sons was pretty sad.

What to do if stopped by the police. Roll down all the windows, turn on the overhead light and slowly raise your hands and move in slow motion, no sudden movements. Even if with "white" friends. The police will not treat you the same so don't expect it. It's a matter of life and death. I don't know any white people who have had such a conversation with their sons.

And you could tell Michael Steele was disturbed talking about this with the bulk of the GOP coming down firmly on the side of the child killer. They pointed out that Trayvon's parents were middle class and intelligent people. That Trayvon was wearing a "hoodie" with the hood up because it was raining and their sons all own "hoodies". And his pants were not loose or low, but snug fitted.

7759b0c5.png

Joe pointed out and Eugene agreed that rich blacks are able to do very well for their kids, but in the middle class or poor areas, whites have much more opportunity than blacks.

Right after this segment, they went on with a discussion about Obama and the congress. And how Obama is blocked on everything he does and how John Boehner will be seen at the most ineffective Speaker in history because whites in the house will never work with Obama.

And Republicans claim they get so tired of anyone mentioning their racist ways. Yet, everything they do........

Now I didn't memorize every word that was spoken so right wingers that scream "liar - they said blah blah blah", tough. The facts remain. You just don't want to talk about race because the GOP is 90% white for a reason and we ALL know what that reason is. Just look at the threads you guys start. KKKrazy.

What to do if stopped by the police. Roll down all the windows, turn on the overhead light and slowly raise your hands and move in slow motion, no sudden movements.

How "strange". My cousin the cop told "me" to do the "same" thing 20 years ago. And I'm a "white" "Republican".

I "wonder" what he was afraid I would be "profiled" for? :dunno:

well we all know most other people teach their KIDS, if pulled over jump out the car ranting and raving doing cartwheels...

dear gawd give us all frikken break...you people have gone stupid.......well this is rdean so we expect stupid

and Eugene Robinson is the biggest race baiter next to Sharpton...

Last edited:
Rdean you are one sick pos...what the fuck does republicans have to do with ANY OF THIS?

You and lakhota should be banned for this ugly kind stuff

Rdean you are one sick pos...what the fuck does republicans have to do with ANY OF THIS?

Republicans have everything to do with it. Watch Fox, the propaganda arm of the Republican Party. Rivera, Coulter and other KKKonservatives.

As far as being "banned", it's typical of your ilk. Dirty and trashy people who slam anyone who brings up their racist behaviour. Besides your posts are certainly among the most ignorant I have ever read. At first glance, you would take them for "satire", but then quickly realize they are the raving of a deranged and drooling victim of a poorly performed lobotomy.

Republicans have everything to do with it. Watch Fox, the propaganda arm of the Republican Party. Rivera, Coulter and other KKKonservatives.

As far as being "banned", it's typical of your ilk. Dirty and trashy people who slam anyone who brings up their racist behaviour. Besides your posts are certainly among the most ignorant I have ever read. At first glance, you would take them for "satire", but then quickly realize they are the raving of a deranged and drooling victim of a poorly performed lobotomy.

you should be banned...mods really?

so what you are saying is that whitey forces black males to
drop out of school
leave their families
have unprotected sex
not apply themselves in school
misbehave in school
abuse drugs and alcohol
commit crimes, especially violent crimes
quit their job

is that your point?

7759b0c5.png

What to do if stopped by the police. Roll down all the windows, turn on the overhead light and slowly raise your hands and move in slow motion, no sudden movements.

How "strange". My cousin the cop told "me" to do the "same" thing 20 years ago. And I'm a "white" "Republican".

I "wonder" what he was afraid I would be "profiled" for? :dunno:

This is precisely how I've instructed my own kids regarding traffic stops.

But WTF.... The Dean has spoken...

White people are supposed to roll down the windows, turn on the overhead light and slowly raise their hands. Black people are different. They are supposed to roll up the windows, hide their hands and loudly curse the officer. They have rights no one else has.

It is entirely possible that the whole reason for the difficulties suffered by black youth IS coming from the parents! The defiance shown in school, the overt resentment at work with employers and coworkers. It might come from the same place as parents teaching children to be disrespectful to the police and not follow instructions.

I am white, middle age, wear a high-and-tight state trooper/marine hairstyle, and don suits or polos, and I turn off my engine, turn on the inside light, and keep my hands on the wheel until the officer tells me to move.

I have this conversation with everybody because the Cops aint yer friends, they're there to raise revenue for the department and city they work for. That's all.

Plus, no one should roll their windows down more than say 2 inches or so. That prevents the officer from reaching in and grabbing you or tazering you. Lock the doors too.

Only roll one window down. If you roll both down that creates a cross flow and the Officer may lie and say he smelled alcohol in an attempt to escalate it into a DUI Stop (His/Her Ultimate Goal)

"What? Are you saying a Police Officer would Lie? No F ckin' Way!" :uhoh3:

White people need to be MORE like Black people when it comes to dealing with "Duh Po Po".

I have this conversation with everybody because the Cops aint yer friends, they're there to raise revenue for the department and city they work for. That's all.

Plus, no one should roll their windows down more than say 2 inches or so. That prevents the officer from reaching in and grabbing you or tazering you. Lock the doors too.

Only roll one window down. If you roll both down that creates a cross flow and the Officer may lie and say he smelled alcohol in an attempt to escalate it into a DUI Stop (His/Her Ultimate Goal)

White people need to be MORE like Black people when it comes to dealing with "Duh Po Po".

thanks and good advice to people of ANY COLOR, you saved this thread from the gutter rdean wanted to take it..

If an officer says he smells alcohol, you can demand a blood test, and his badge number. I wish the police would bring back the days of the back room and rubber hose.

7759b0c5.png

I gave my sons the same advice. There are lots of black cops out there where they grew up..

ETA: 94% of black cops are racist.

7759b0c5.png

You are a such blithering idiot. I and all my friends taught our children the appropriate way to interact with the police. Always be respectful, don't mouth off, do what they say.

If you're gonna drink and drive, keep a big onion in the car and take a big bite of it before he gets to the window! LOL.

If you're gonna drink and drive, keep a big onion in the car and take a big bite of it before he gets to the window! LOL.

and when they see you crying (from onion) you can tell them they scared you...lol

Forum List

Back