What black man in history would make a better President than Barack Obama?

Col. Allen West, a man of great valor, honor, and respect. He served our nation and continues to serve this country through this community activism. He stated last night he wants to go in to the inner cities where all of the crime is and start talking to these lost black young men.. something Barry never does.. Barry can attend Hollywood fund raisers all over the country but doesn't have the time to visit the troops, or inner city neighborhoods..

Allen West is an idiot.

Interesting that you, of all people would claim that.

Would you care to share your opinion of Condoleeza Rice, Walter Williams and Thomas Sowell?

His economic policies would have been base on merit not race.

You might want to look into it a bit deeper.
I lived through it

Then you should know that he advocated such things as a guaranteed wage for everyone, minimum wage set at what would be about $14/hr in today's terms, and far more redistributive programs than even Obama would dare propose today. You remember all that because you "lived through it," right?

Col. Allen West, a man of great valor, honor, and respect. He served our nation and continues to serve this country through this community activism. He stated last night he wants to go in to the inner cities where all of the crime is and start talking to these lost black young men.. something Barry never does.. Barry can attend Hollywood fund raisers all over the country but doesn't have the time to visit the troops, or inner city neighborhoods..

Allen West is an idiot.
Please explain.
He's a black man who doesn't think what white liberals insist he should.

Allen West is an idiot.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What's wrong with this picture?

Allen West is an idiot.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Swallow is in it making stupid comments again?

Sidney Poitier

Poitier_cropped.jpg

Allen West is an idiot.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Pot something kettle something?

You might want to look into it a bit deeper.
I lived through it

Then you should know that he advocated such things as a guaranteed wage for everyone, minimum wage set at what would be about $14/hr in today's terms, and far more redistributive programs than even Obama would dare propose today. You remember all that because you "lived through it," right?

Yes my father was a supporter of Martin . Martin Luther was for the poor man.

Looking back in all of history, what black man (or black woman) would you pick to be a better President than Barack Obama?

• Colin Powell
  • Martin Luther King Jr.
  • George Washington Carver
  • Condoleezza Rice
  • Herman Cain
You can pick any black person in history, as long as you think they'd be better than Obama.

Oh yes, you need to explain why?

Now lets see how many "righties" have the balls to post in this thread?

Frederick Douglas because, similar to the wise Dr. Thomas Sowell, Mr. Douglas had the foresight to know these things, among others.

"People might not get all they work for in this world, but they must certainly work for all they get."

And:

Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe.

And:

In regard to the colored people, there is always more that is benevolent, I perceive, than just, manifested towards us. What I ask for the negro is not benevolence, not pity, not sympathy, but simply justice. The American people have always been anxious to know what they shall do with us... I have had but one answer from the beginning. Do nothing with us! Your doing with us has already played the mischief with us. Do nothing with us! If the apples will not remain on the tree of their own strength, if they are worm-eaten at the core, if they are early ripe and disposed to fall, let them fall! ... And if the negro cannot stand on his own legs, let him fall also. All I ask is, give him a chance to stand on his own legs! Let him alone! ... your interference is doing him positive injury.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5YaJH2BF24]Frederick Douglass - Top 10 Quotes - YouTube[/ame]

Let it be known, LadyGunSlinger is the first to rise up and deliver the goods! I like that!

BTW, did you see the song I dedicated to you?

Tom Bradley.

He was a hell of a mayor, would have been a hell of a governor. I voted for him twice for governor (two different elections). Instead we got stuck with Do nothing Deukmejian...

Forum List

Back