America's 50 worst charities

Must be almost impossible to find a decent charity these days. A charity isn't a charity if it serves only to line someone's pockets.

Here's the best one:

The Ringel05 Assistance Fund.
All proceeds go to help Ringel05 maintain his mansion, 250' yacht and private jet.

It's best to give privately to someone you know or through your church. Most charities are scams using most of the donated money for admin. The huge ones like the 911 funds were disgraces.

Must be almost impossible to find a decent charity these days. A charity isn't a charity if it serves only to line someone's pockets.

I donate to three:

1. American Red Cross - 1M/yr
2. United Way - 1M/yr
3. Make-A-Wish - 30 hours jet share - 600K/yr

That's it.

Same for United Way. Organized charities are mostly scams/ripoffs whose donations are consumed by admin fees. Give directly to people or churches. Leave the middle man out.

Why don't you start a thread about it, instead of trying to change the subject of this one, PickUpSticks?

Pickupsticks eh? I used to know someone else that called me that :lol:

I don't care if the subject is changed or not. I wanted to shine some light in a dark place. I don't care if you flip off the light...makes no difference to me. see if I bump another one of your threads :D

Why don't you start a thread about it, instead of trying to change the subject of this one, PickUpSticks?

Pickupsticks eh? I used to know someone else that called me that :lol:

I don't care if the subject is changed or not. I wanted to shine some light in a dark place. I don't care if you flip off the light...makes no difference to me. see if I bump another one of your threads :D

Aw, I was just yanking your chain. It's a good charity. Hugs.:eusa_angel:

I won't see the list because it's on the Daily Kos and I won't go there.

But if it's at all based on truth then the Clinton's charity has to be #1 or close to it.

Take your pick.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Ame...n-US:official&client=firefox-beta&channel=rcs

Wow! raising money for cancer seems to be a lucretive business.

If they ever find a cure it will put a lot of people out of work.

I used to volunteer for March of Dimes. Very little of their money actually goes to help kids but boy, they pay some fat salaries and go on some really fancy junkets.

Forum List

Back