What being outed by Putin actually looks like

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010

Such an embarrassment, Putin comes across as looking more American than Wallace in this interview.

Wallace.... Shep.... and Cavuto are sinking FOX news......Bring back Bill.....

Wallace was interrupting Putin several times trying to push his "election meddling" sh*t.

Putin: As for the specific accusations, Mr Mueller has brought charges against a Russian company, a small business working primarily in the catering industry. This company has hired American attorneys to protect its name in an American court. This court has not yet found any trace of interference by this company.

Do you know about this or not? Let the millions of Americans know about this as well.

Interview to Fox News Channel (full interview from Kremlin site)

Such an embarrassment, Putin comes across as looking more American than Wallace in this interview.

Still trying to cover for fat boi selling America down the river I see.
You DEPLORABLES are predictable.

Here’s a quote from today which might open up your mind( like that could ever happen)

Ash Carter: “In my almost 4 decades with national defense starting in the Pentagon under..Reagan, I never saw or imagined so uneven a handover of American security interests and principles with nothing in return at a meeting. It was like watching the destruction of a cathedral.”

Forum List

Back