What Are Your Thoughts On "Diversity."

All started by white males.
You seem to think that White people are responsible for all the world's troubles. But do you ever think about where you'd be were it not for Whitey?
I know where we would be. In a paradise.

Whites didn't found racism against Black Africans.

Actually an Arab North-African Moor had.

His name was Ibn Khaldūn.

He must have had some white DNA. The first person to call the Muslims to prayer was a Black African by the name of Bilal.

But, but, but, I thought the Moors were purely Black Negroids without any kind of White admixture?

That's what you sure fought with us for in the past, however, no?
Who told you that? I didnt tell you all the Moors were Black.

Assuming we can all get along is ignorance, yet the Multiculturalists for diversity, and Balkanization call anyone else ignorant. LOL truly hilarious.
We can all get along. As soon as white males go extinct.
How do Blacks and Asians get along? Pretty good?
We get along fine. Thats why there are is so much race mixing between us. You know. Like Tiger Woods?
I was referring to the well documented conflicts between Blacks and Asians in big cities especially the inner cities. I'm well aware that there are Black Asian couples.

Assuming we can all get along is ignorance, yet the Multiculturalists for diversity, and Balkanization call anyone else ignorant. LOL truly hilarious.
We get along fine. Thats why there are is so much race mixing between us. You know. Like Tiger Woods?
I was referring to the well documented conflicts between Blacks and Asians in big cities especially the inner cities. I'm well aware that there are Black Asian couples.
I know an entire country thats genetically Black and Asian. I also know entire white countries that are well documented to have conflicts.

I know an entire country thats genetically Black and Asian.

Who's that, exactly?

I know an entire country thats genetically Black and Asian. I also know entire white countries that are well documented to have conflicts.
That's nice. But it doesn't address your assertion that everything will be hunky dory diversity-wise if all the Whites would just kick off. Blacks do not "get along just fine" with Asians in American big cities.

I know an entire country thats genetically Black and Asian.

Who's that, exactly?
Madagascar. Now what they wont tell you is the mix is between African men and Asian women.

Malagasy Genetic Ancestry Comes from an Historical Malay Trading Post in Southeast Borneo

"
The team conducted mtDNA analysis of the samples and found roughly equal contributions from both Asian and African lineages—African lineages were found to be more frequent in Asian in Y chromosomes, however, which suggested a male bias for African ancestry. The team also found that the ratio of Asian to African ancestry varied by geographic location. Those living in the central highlands had more Asian ancestry, while those living on the coasts showed more African ancestry. These results, the team suggests, indicate that admixture happened heterogeneously on the island, which suggests people from Asia and Africa colonized the island independently of one another.

The analysis also suggested that the mixing between the two groups occurred approximately 500 to 900 years ago—though they note that further subsequent clustering of Asian/African ancestry also occurred. This, the researchers suggest, indicates that geographic separation can result in genetic differences between people over the course of just a few centuries.
"

That's nice. But it doesn't address your assertion that everything will be hunky dory diversity-wise if all the Whites would just kick off. Blacks do not "get along just fine" with Asians in American big cities.
If white males vanished from the planet right now in a decade everything would be fine.

If white males vanished from the planet right now in a decade everything would be fine.

HAHA, you're clueless.

1.) Arabs will decimate Africa without Whitey.

2.) There will be another dark age, without Whitey.

3.) Where's yo freebies, without Whitey, you'd starve, no?

HAHA, you're clueless.

Another dark age? You whiteys are the only ones that had a dark age. Thats why you had to be reeducated.

I know more White - Black genetically nations, let's see Dominican Rep, Puerto Rico, Brazil, Belize, Cayman Islands, and arguably to at least a certain extent North-Africa from Morrocco to Egypt.
Not sure what that has to do with the claim that Asians and Blacks dont get along?

Blacks, and Blacks don't get along, neither do Whites, and Whites get along, either.

However, Whites have learned to get a long better as of late, than Blacks on the whole.

I mean the EU has some kind of unity.

Africa's full of war, and has no unity.

HAHA, you're clueless.

Another dark age? You whiteys are the only ones that had a dark age. Thats why you had to be reeducated.

It's definitely a very strong possiblity.

Consider this, Whites are some of the biggest farmers, job producers, and economic engine on the planet.

You've seen how the stock market can crash over little.

What about when everything takes such a major hit, and the economy tanks?

I know more White - Black genetically nations, let's see Dominican Rep, Puerto Rico, Brazil, Belize, Cayman Islands, and arguably to at least a certain extent North-Africa from Morrocco to Egypt.
Not sure what that has to do with the claim that Asians and Blacks dont get along?

Blacks, and Blacks don't get along, neither do Whites, and Whites get along, either.

However, Whites have learned to get a long better as of late, than Blacks on the whole.

I mean the EU has some kind of unity.

Africa's full of war, and has no unity.
Youve been watching too many fairy tales. :laugh:

Guess you never heard of the African Union?

HAHA, you're clueless.

Consider this, Whites are some of the biggest farmers, job producers, and economic engine on the planet.

Who told you we would adopt your stupid economic philosophies? You seem to forget whites are new to the game. We ruled the planet for thousands and thousands of years while you were still living in caves.

HAHA, you're clueless.

Who told you we would adopt your stupid economic philosophies?

As of late, White people are a driving force in building up the jobs, wealth, and economic security of Asia, Latin America, and Africa etc.

Look at China, if they no longer can produce products for Whitey, China would collapse.

Then imagine how everything else will go down the tubes.

I don't know where you get your silly ideas from? Doo-Doo magazine?

HAHA, you're clueless.

As of late, White people are a driving force in building up the jobs, wealth, and economic security of Asia, Latin America, and Africa etc.

Look at China, if they no longer can produce products for Whitey, China would collapse.

We'll take our chances without you. Dont worry your little lice ridden head about it.

HAHA, you're clueless.

We'll take our chances without you. Dont worry your little lice ridden head about it.

Whites ended slavery in most of Africa, did you know this?

Whites colonized Africa, stole resources, mutilated people, caused genocides, conducted genocides, and started chattel slavery you ignorant fool. Face it. Youre a fucking virus that needs to be eradicated.

Whites colonized Africa, stole resources, mutilated people, caused genocides, and started chattel slavery you ignorant fool.

Europeans pressured African countries to end slavery, or even were the people who ended slavery in their African colonies in some cases.

As to address your points.

A.) Whites colonized Africa around the 1860's - 1890's mostly, in the Scramble for Africa.

B.) Guess what? The Atlantic Slave Trade was winding down by this time period, ending in both the U.S.A, and Brazil around the time the Scramble was heating up.

C.) You know what that means? That Blacks were the ones who traded their slaves to Whitey oppressors.

D.) Yes, there were only 2 genocides that are even famous, being Leopold's Belgian Congo genocide , or German massacres in the Namibia?

E.) How many Black on Black genocides, or massacres have happened since then in Rwanda, Darfur, the Congo civil war, Liberia, etc. etc.???????????

Last edited:

Forum List

Back