What are you waiting for Joe? Give the Navy Chief the green light!

ahhhhh.....decisions, decisions :rolleyes:

1706561501429.png

His (handlers') blatant war against America in broad daylight is the one people should be focusing on.
Our media is doing such a disservice to the USA and we will end up paying dearly because of their misinformation and blatant lying... the people are duped...

Yeah....The people who want to start another war....Doing what you suggest would further that end.
START? ...... It's on baby.....with one side participating. There's nothing left to start.

Do like Reagan....Recognize that you're dealing with totally irrational people, and GTFO.
Well yes we should be out of there....but until that happens it's stupid to be sitting ducks.

Oh, so escalation will get us out?....How'd that work in, well, pick a stupid foreign war?

The managed to kill soldiers because of the sneaky tactic they used. It probably won't work again.
Yes I read about that. Very clever....I'm sure you're right about it not happening twice. I'm quite surprised that our own drone didn't give up its follower.

Oh, so escalation will get us out?....How'd that work in, well, pick a stupid foreign war?
All wars are stupid....but some are unavoidable.
I'm all for getting out of there but if we're going to be there we can't be half-assed about it.

No matter what Potatohead's response will be (if there is one) we can bet on it being incompetent and half ass. That is the story of Potatohead. He has fucked up everything he has ever touched and with those affirmative action clowns leading the military now we can expect more fuck ups.

Forum List

Back