What are you thinking right now....? GO!

You won't think it's so "hot" when you laying on the ground, bloody and crying for your mom. ;) Lol.
Come on Chris, you need to date when it is not the time of the month...
She's way past those days.

You just
I would probably kick your sorry arse. :D Lol. I was a gymnast.
That's hot. I wrestled in college.

You won't think it's so "hot" when you laying on the ground, bloody and crying for your mom. ;) Lol.
You are so cute. Actually you seem a little angry. What happened? Have you taken self defense classes?

You wouldn't like me when I'm angry. :meow:
No guy does. It's maybe why you're single. Too angry

You're just mad because I won't talk dirty to you.

Oh I know. Look at me. I'm just an old woman now. :lol: Sorry bud, you already admitted you lied. Can't go back to that now. :D
Lied about what?

About you telling me I'm an old lady. Lol. I mean really. Who do you think you're fooling? You are ridiculous. :D

Some women go through "the change" as young as 40. So that Leslie Mann might have gone through menopause 3 years ago and look at her

Oh I know. Look at me. I'm just an old woman now. :lol: Sorry bud, you already admitted you lied. Can't go back to that now. :D
Lied about what?

About you telling me I'm an old lady. Lol. I mean really. Who do you think you're fooling? You are ridiculous. :D
You aren't old. 40 give or take.

Lied about what?

I'm 37, but there are 20-something-year-old boys that I could be with if I wanted to. :) Most people think I'm younger than 37. Now, you all can get mad about that and start insulting me over it, but that is just the TRUTH! Sorry if it is upsetting to some of you.

Some women go through "the change" as young as 40. So that Leslie Mann might have gone through menopause 3 years ago and look at her

Oh please. Cut the shit. :D Ridiculous.
I bet you a million bucks you would get into arguments with your man on saturdays back when you had a man and the arguments probably went on all day. You've convinced yourself it was them but I think you like you argue and push buttons.

I bet you a million bucks you would get into arguments with your man on saturdays back when you had a man and the arguments probably went on all day. You've convinced yourself it was them but I think you like you argue and push buttons.

Only with the retards here on the forum. :) That's why I'm here! Lol.

Lied about what?

I'm 37, but there are 20-something-year-old boys that I could be with if I wanted to. :) Most people think I'm younger than 37. Now, you all can get mad about that and start insulting me over it, but that is just the TRUTH! Sorry if it is upsetting to some of you.
Well you could be 40 but maybe you being a prude makes you seem older.

OR maybe we're not jerkin your chain they are.

You're a cougar for sure no if ands or buts about it.

When there's no men around to bust their balls, come here and bust ours.

At least your boyfriend's get sex. Probably once a week.

Apparently that is more often than you are getting it! :lol:

My girlfriend wants to do it any night we can, which is almost every night. It's almost part of the falling asleep process..

But then it's time to clean her off, let the air out of her and put her back under my mattress and go to bed

My girlfriend wants to do it any night we can, which is almost every night. It's almost part of the falling asleep process..

But then it's time to clean her off, let the air out of her and put her back under my mattress and go to bed

Ha ha! Well, at least you don't have to worry about her picking fights with you and kicking your arse. ;)

why doctors make a nice salary to tell patients they don't know what caused their problem or no clue how to resolve it

I'm thinking smoked trout in a seafood chowder....hmmm....I think it could overpower the profile...maybe just a little...

Forum List

Back