What are you reading?

I'm trying to read Krugman's "The Great Unraveling" but I'm finding that it so pisses me off to be reminded about the Bush II admin. that I might have to put it down for to keep my sense of outrage in check.

^You read Krugman when you should be reading Hazlitt. No wonder your posts make no sense.

I am reading Shogun for pleasure and like eight books for simultaneous knowledge. -.-

Shogun is awesome by the way.

A Distant Mirror by Barbara Tuchman.

Europe in the 14th century.

This is the third time I've read it and each time I appreciate her insights and her writing style even more than before.

Blood & Iron by Harry Turtledove. First in the second trilogy (American Empire Trilogy) of books in the Timeline-191 series. It's also the 5th book in the series overall.

Just finished If Chins Could Kill: Confessions of a B Movie Actor by Bruce Campbell last night. It was a fun read.

Plan on reading Keynes: The Return of the Master by Robert Skidelsky next.

The Dark Tower VII and the Great and Secret Show (Clive Barker). Just finished some short stories including Phillip K. Dick-We can Remember it for you Wholesale (The inspiration for Total Recall) and HP Lovecraft's The Call of Cthulu. Will probably move on to the Game of Thrones books after Dark Tower.

The Dark Tower VII and the Great and Secret Show (Clive Barker). Just finished some short stories including Phillip K. Dick-We can Remember it for you Wholesale (The inspiration for Total Recall) and HP Lovecraft's The Call of Cthulu. Will probably move on to the Game of Thrones books after Dark Tower.

I believe I read the dark tower series up to about book 4 some years back. Didn't know there was more out there. I'll have to re-read it then get the newer ones.

I believe I read the dark tower series up to about book 4 some years back. Didn't know there was more out there. I'll have to re-read it then get the newer ones.

I did the same thing! I got tired of waiting a few years and stopped while waiting for V. I read the other 6 this month once I got an e-reader. It gets weirder and better, but VII seems to start off a little slow for the conclusive book. I have to say that Wizard and Glass (IV) is the best one so far, IMO.

Volume 2 of the Forsyte Saga.

Forum List

Back